Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 25. (Read 94459 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Also thank you for your reply. Now if you don't mind me, I'd like to ask one more thing.

I was an early adopter of QBIC, I started mining it and holding it while also sponsoring the signature. However after 2 or 3 weeks with no signature payment and little communication from the dev team with bad engrish, I decide to sell at 10€ (lucky me!). Also this: https://altmix.org/coins/42-QBIC/explorer/address/GMcez4BAxUbFYTAyesVQccVXzJpxWH9skJ seemed a bit fishy to me but maybe I don't understand something right.

Because of all of the above I've stopped following the project and this thread, but you seem to be someone new to the team? I also noticed talks about a new roadmap. Since the main thread is not updated I don't know where else to look for updates, can you please brief me in what's changed since ~3 weeks ago?
QBIC seems to be down more after new roadmap released.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
How comes the market cap increased from 222.500 to 1.000.000 in an instant even though the price fell? (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qbic/)
Since MARKET CAP = PRICE x SUPPLY, the obvious answer is that extra supply was generated, but how? Out of thin air?

It's a legitimate question... the answer is that the statistics on CMC had not been updating, so the total supply and the circulating supply were not accurate. We partnered with CMC to resolve the discrepancy, and they made the change a day or so ago. We hope that this time around it updates as coins are generated organically.

Thanks for inquiring vs. spreading FUD. Smiley Very much appreciated, friend
Also thank you for your reply. Now if you don't mind me, I'd like to ask one more thing.

I was an early adopter of QBIC, I started mining it and holding it while also sponsoring the signature. However after 2 or 3 weeks with no signature payment and little communication from the dev team with bad engrish, I decide to sell at 10€ (lucky me!). Also this: https://altmix.org/coins/42-QBIC/explorer/address/GMcez4BAxUbFYTAyesVQccVXzJpxWH9skJ seemed a bit fishy to me but maybe I don't understand something right.

Because of all of the above I've stopped following the project and this thread, but you seem to be someone new to the team? I also noticed talks about a new roadmap. Since the main thread is not updated I don't know where else to look for updates, can you please brief me in what's changed since ~3 weeks ago?
Activity: 110
Community, what other channels should we create in our Discord? We have: Russian, Korean, German, French, and Dutch.. let us know so we can add it!

https://discord.gg/Gpj7wNb

Dr.eW
How comes the market cap increased from 222.500 to 1.000.000 in an instant even though the price fell? (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qbic/)
Since MARKET CAP = PRICE x SUPPLY, the obvious answer is that extra supply was generated, but how? Out of thin air?

It's a legitimate question... the answer is that the statistics on CMC had not been updating, so the total supply and the circulating supply were not accurate. We partnered with CMC to resolve the discrepancy, and they made the change a day or so ago. We hope that this time around it updates as coins are generated organically.

Thanks for inquiring vs. spreading FUD. Smiley Very much appreciated, friend
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
Activity: 257
Merit: 10
Thanks for patiently hanging in there with us... we will be publishing a “fresh off the press” version of the QBIC Roadmap 2.0 no later than tomorrow.. the delay is simply due to ensuring all aspects of the Manifesto are included, along with some additional dynamic features which are sure to set our roadmap apart from the rest... stay tuned, and again, thank you for your patience.

Dr.eW
Wow! I will keep staying tuned patiently for new roadmap (version 2.0) and new wave of QBIC signature campaign. Hope that upcoming things will better than what we have seen and terribly experienced.

New wave of QBIC signature campaign Huh  Grin
If this company will be the same as at the start, then it's better without it at all !!! Because worse than the subscription campaign than the one that was here since the start, I have not seen ... I hope the developers will think better and start doing what they promise, if it really will be!  Wink

We will have another campaign, but it will most likely be something much more engaging/involving than simply wearing a signature... once the website is released, we should be able to rollout the campaign within a few days, so hopefully by the end of this week. Good things happening!

This week you will announce the new campaign? Will it require the exactly time like airdrop with limited slots?
Why should I invest in your project?

Thanks for stopping by, sir. To answer your question, I'd want to ask you first: what do you look for in projects that you invest in? What are the most important features you seek in a coin? At the end of the day, if we don't meet your specific needs, than I would recommend not investing.. BUT, if we satisfy your requirements, whatever they may be, then I think you'll be able to answer your own question about why you should invest in our project Smiley

Dr.eW

I have been impressive with your answer, its so sweet. Hopefully your project goes to the moon with flying colors.

Thanks!! Check out our twitter page @CryptoQBIC ! We posted a sneak peak of the logo.. mind you, the video is still in v.1, but it will be a lot of fun to witness the evolution of it!
Activity: 184

Thanks for stopping by, sir. To answer your question, I'd want to ask you first: what do you look for in projects that you invest in? What are the most important features you seek in a coin? At the end of the day, if we don't meet your specific needs, than I would recommend not investing.. BUT, if we satisfy your requirements, whatever they may be, then I think you'll be able to answer your own question about why you should invest in our project Smiley

Dr.eW

I have been impressive with your answer, its so sweet. Hopefully your project goes to the moon with flying colors.
Activity: 336

Dr.eW
Your answer is so good that it's the way you want to invest that is voluntary, and the attractive project is not afraid of no one to invest.

Dr.eW
Thanks for patiently hanging in there with us... we will be publishing a “fresh off the press” version of the QBIC Roadmap 2.0 no later than tomorrow.. the delay is simply due to ensuring all aspects of the Manifesto are included, along with some additional dynamic features which are sure to set our roadmap apart from the rest... stay tuned, and again, thank you for your patience.

Dr.eW
Wow! I will keep staying tuned patiently for new roadmap (version 2.0) and new wave of QBIC signature campaign. Hope that upcoming things will better than what we have seen and terribly experienced.

If this company will be the same as at the start, then it's better without it at all !!! Because worse than the subscription campaign than the one that was here since the start, I have not seen ... I hope the developers will think better and start doing what they promise, if it really will be!  Wink

We will have another campaign, but it will most likely be something much more engaging/involving than simply wearing a signature... once the website is released, we should be able to rollout the campaign within a few days, so hopefully by the end of this week. Good things happening!
Activity: 126
Activity: 349
Merit: 184

Dr.eW

Activity: 18
NeoPool

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://neopool.net:6014 -u  -p c=QBIC

Resolving pool host neopool.net... OK
Establishing connection with proxy... OK
Establishing connection with pool 88.198.33.48:6014... Error: Read timed out
Activity: 18
NeoPool

Code:

You have spelled the name of the coin as "Qbiq", which is incorrect
Activity: 128
NeoPool

Code:

It's official ... Qbic Roadmap 2.0 = Ready for takeoff 🚀 https://www.qbic.io/roadmap.pdf

(if for some reason the link doesn't work, visit our Discord and/or Telegram to view a picture that's posted)

Dr.eW
Activity: 46

Dr.eW

Dr.eW
Guys aren't you going to dump the price a bit more? Cheesy I want to buy myself a MN Cheesy please follow the trend XD super hyped bout this project again ! QBIC go go go

Grab some!! It's super affordable right now... good things coming. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: