Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 8. (Read 94443 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 12
ROI is now 248.2%. No one can predict future profits. I risked a few in the context of diversification. In my opinion, the coins are very cheap now.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
owners masternode tell me - is it worth buying a node now or not ?? I see a lot of problems with it, but there are almost no profits ...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Hm, cant start second masternode because of qbiq failed allocate tx id to vps ip. In the explorer i see this id in red color. Not enough 40 confirmations?
got the same behavior last night when setting up a new MN. I did the instant transfer though... 12 confirmations later it was also displayed as red... I gave up looking eventually  - just did another self 1000 qbic transfer, waited overnight for it to get confirmed and set it up with no issues this time in the morning.
Activity: 126
Hm, cant start second masternode because of qbiq failed allocate tx id to vps ip. In the explorer i see this id in red color. Not enough 40 confirmations?
Activity: 21
Is it known what exactly causes the problems, on a technical side?
have a look at difficulty/network hash rate charts... there were two spikes in diff on 17 June and 25 June... few hours after that sudden spike all my nodes went down. Twice... I am not an expert, but it sounds like what I hear a nicehash attack or some form of 51% would look like. It stopped 1/3 of nodes from processing certain block. Second attempt was even worse...  Only full resync would work, but damage was done already.

And it happened twice so far. Worse, that there are still 500+ node owners who did not notice (yet another reminder to use a monitor like mnode.club) ... and they will be mad when they find out there were no payouts since 2 weeks...

legendary
Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
On behalf of Qbic

Community, I deeply apologize for my absence the past few days.. bad timing, as I’ve been, and will continue to be, on holiday with family, mostly out of cell service. I’ve filled myself in on the conversations that have taken place over the past few days regarding devs + masternodes offline, etc.. quick note so everyone is in the know, the management team and our new dev are discussing the best path forward, given the tools we have in our toolbox. I’ll draft a message tonight while on the plane and will post to community ASAP. I know this doesn’t help the masternodes issues right now, but please try to utilize the posted tips and tricks to jump start the nodes (we’re all experiencing nodes going down and having to reindex/reboot, redeploy). Thankfully, we’ve had some helpful members offer their guidance to solve the issues... so thank you! I promise we’re in this with you and care deeply about the community and the success of the project (we’re all heavily invested, time and money). In summary, despite the lack of progress developmentally, the management team is still here, and we’ve added a new dev (who you heard from earlier) recently. I’ll share more asap, but please bear with us while we continue to work to repair and develop  the project, and the community. Thank you, ahead of time, for understanding our position on this.

===

Hello all. I haven't posted anything in a while because our progress has not matched our enthusiasm. We are very dependant on the original developers and once we agree the strategy, we then have to sit back and wait for the end results. There are frustrations, the network issues continue and the developers have been slow to react, this is regrettable and I wish there was more we could do to help. We have recruited a keen and capable developer but much of the work he's doing is around strategy and not maintenance. The coin price has taken a dive, much like the rest of the crypto market and I believe adoption of all coins has halted for the time being. The management team and each of the mods have worked tirelessly to make the community  more engaging and transparent, and much of the issues we came in to fix were exactly that. We have some great people representing every investor, such as @Dr.Ew1 and @MrDomzy and I can assure you these guys are completely ethical and genuinely have your best interests in mind. Please bear in mind, the original  developers did not leave the project when we became the faces of Qbic, they remained on in the background developing the mobile wallet and providing support. We are at the mercy of the developers and any promises we make are having agreed them with those developers. If we don't deliver, it is us that take the flak from the community and each one of our team remains here even after some of the community show their disappointment. As a team, we are looking at our options and will consider each of you in our decisions. Thank you......Michael

Thx for the explanation - now I know why my masternodes went off every now and then.

Sometimes, they stopped at a certain block (seems it was the same block for several nodes), and yes, a ./qbic-cli -resync -reindex did the job pretty well after stopping qbicd.

Is it known what exactly causes the problems, on a technical side?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
2 days, I still haven't received MN reward.  Huh
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Excellent announcement from the developers! I am glad that in such a difficult time the project lives and develops no matter what. I believe. that everything at the project will turn out!
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
On behalf of Qbic

Community, I deeply apologize for my absence the past few days.. bad timing, as I’ve been, and will continue to be, on holiday with family, mostly out of cell service. I’ve filled myself in on the conversations that have taken place over the past few days regarding devs + masternodes offline, etc.. quick note so everyone is in the know, the management team and our new dev are discussing the best path forward, given the tools we have in our toolbox. I’ll draft a message tonight while on the plane and will post to community ASAP. I know this doesn’t help the masternodes issues right now, but please try to utilize the posted tips and tricks to jump start the nodes (we’re all experiencing nodes going down and having to reindex/reboot, redeploy). Thankfully, we’ve had some helpful members offer their guidance to solve the issues... so thank you! I promise we’re in this with you and care deeply about the community and the success of the project (we’re all heavily invested, time and money). In summary, despite the lack of progress developmentally, the management team is still here, and we’ve added a new dev (who you heard from earlier) recently. I’ll share more asap, but please bear with us while we continue to work to repair and develop  the project, and the community. Thank you, ahead of time, for understanding our position on this.

===

Hello all. I haven't posted anything in a while because our progress has not matched our enthusiasm. We are very dependant on the original developers and once we agree the strategy, we then have to sit back and wait for the end results. There are frustrations, the network issues continue and the developers have been slow to react, this is regrettable and I wish there was more we could do to help. We have recruited a keen and capable developer but much of the work he's doing is around strategy and not maintenance. The coin price has taken a dive, much like the rest of the crypto market and I believe adoption of all coins has halted for the time being. The management team and each of the mods have worked tirelessly to make the community  more engaging and transparent, and much of the issues we came in to fix were exactly that. We have some great people representing every investor, such as @Dr.Ew1 and @MrDomzy and I can assure you these guys are completely ethical and genuinely have your best interests in mind. Please bear in mind, the original  developers did not leave the project when we became the faces of Qbic, they remained on in the background developing the mobile wallet and providing support. We are at the mercy of the developers and any promises we make are having agreed them with those developers. If we don't deliver, it is us that take the flak from the community and each one of our team remains here even after some of the community show their disappointment. As a team, we are looking at our options and will consider each of you in our decisions. Thank you......Michael

Activity: 321
Merit: 250
I'm getting a "WATCHDOG_EXPIRED" status on my masternode.  Is this universal?  I've googled it a bit and would doing the proposed fixes for Dash Masternodes work here also?

check if you are synced, mine had watchdog expired too because qbic-cli was stuck
if stucked you have to reindex
./qbic-cli stop
cd .qbiccore
rm -r mnpayments.dat mncache.dat
cd ..
./qbicd -reindex
./qbic-cli getinfo

Not sure what I'm missing here, but I set up my node on Digitalocean and it looks like I don't have a qbic-cli folder.  I wonder if I somehow have mine set up differently?

Edit:  This is my first time setting up a masternode and would love to have a conversation with somebody who has more experience with them so I can avoid complications down the road.
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
one foot in the grave ... sell out the nuts, is there anything ... what is the reason for today's price drop ... Huh Sad
most of altcoins dropped, so it's normal to witness QBIC drops today.
Please don't panic sell at dips, hodl your coins instead.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
one foot in the grave ... sell out the nuts, is there anything ... what is the reason for today's price drop ... Huh Sad
Activity: 96
What's next plan of QBIC project?
Temporarily, the coin has very low ROI for masternode investor with only $30 income per month.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/QBIC/
Very low ROI for masternode investors.
Furthermore, early masternode investos lost most of their money due to plummted falls of QBIC.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
I'm getting a "WATCHDOG_EXPIRED" status on my masternode.  Is this universal?  I've googled it a bit and would doing the proposed fixes for Dash Masternodes work here also?

check if you are synced, mine had watchdog expired too because qbic-cli was stuck
if stucked you have to reindex
./qbic-cli stop
cd .qbiccore
rm -r mnpayments.dat mncache.dat
cd ..
./qbicd -reindex
./qbic-cli getinfo
Activity: 321
Merit: 250
I'm getting a "WATCHDOG_EXPIRED" status on my masternode.  Is this universal?  I've googled it a bit and would doing the proposed fixes for Dash Masternodes work here also?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
I've sent coins from CB to windows wallet, and it's successful but I can't find my address & trxid at http://explorer.qbic.io:3001, is explorer.qbic.io:3001 not sync?
Activity: 236
Merit: 12
... delete entire wallet and let it sync from the beginning. Good solution. Tell us why did this situation occur?
According to debug there is a problem with masternodes. They report more blocks than it is in real. The exact issue has THORUS coin today too with the same record in debug file. Very interesting  Undecided

here is a piece of debug:
Code:
2018-06-23 17:23:26 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 205 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 1 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000
2018-06-23 17:23:32 CMasternodeSync::ProcessTick -- nTick 211 nRequestedMasternodeAssets 1 nRequestedMasternodeAttempt 0 nSyncProgress 0.000000
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=16000, peer=1
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=16000, peer=1
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=20000, peer=2
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=20000, peer=2
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=20000, peer=3
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=20000, peer=3
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=20000, peer=4
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=20000, peer=4
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=20000, peer=5
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=20000, peer=5
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=20000, peer=6
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=20000, peer=6
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=22000, peer=8
2018-06-23 17:23:43 CMasternodeSync::CheckNodeHeight -- skipping peer, who announced more headers than we have blocks currently, nHeight=0, nSyncHeight=22000, peer=8

and this is repeating again and again and sync is stuck or goes very very slowly, does not help to delete whole data of blockchain and let it sync from the scratch. This occures again after deleting whole QBIC data from computer. Addnodes do not help too. The same result.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 511
Mine was stuck too, i had to reindex
you have to fix this problem, the reward average is already low if in more we lose 2 days each time we restart the MN, the roi is bigger
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Quite a good project. Despite a serious drop in the exchange rate, but the general situation on the market is more affected here - the coin holds well. I think that the project definitely has prospects in the future!
legendary
Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
If this does not help, remove the entire wallet except the keys (wallet.dat) and synchronize it from the beginning.
Thanks, that's exactly what did the trick. Cool
Pages:
Jump to: