Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 86. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I expect it of a promise of this coin.
I'd like to use this coin at the real world.

it would be very cool. now there are too many "empty" coins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

can anyone provide better or more detailed guide for setting up the masternode?

I am a newb and a bit lost with the guide given by the official website. (especially getting the VPS through digital ocean, which option should i purchase from them?)

or is there another way like using the raspberry pi 3 or something?

thanks in advance!
Activity: 11
I expect it of a promise of this coin.
I'd like to use this coin at the real world.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Following this project. Even if most of Neoscriypt coins are hard to mine, that also means they are valuable
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
A good coin, but it would be better if the coin was traded on cryptopia or stock.
 Wink

Cryptopia greatly overpriced. For this money you can list on HitBTC.
Is there a list of shared masternodes?

Or... maybe a place where masternodes can be arranged between several users?
im holding my QBIC mn in this group https://t.me/shared_masternodes

Thanks mate.
A good coin, but it would be better if the coin was traded on cryptopia or stock.
 Wink
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1

im holding my QBIC mn in this group https://t.me/shared_masternodes

Activity: 84
Merit: 11
how many weeks will have a bounty program?
Activity: 56
When do we have decent exchange?! I'm strictly against the idea of LTC cost 0.019439/0.01816 because everywhere else except stocks is costs as usual 0.016 and at stocks you have other options that got listed at Cryptopia. Besides Gobyte that's so unpredictable so you don't even know if 300k cheap or high. And it's a good withdrawal option
Have you tried btc-alpha?
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
Appears to be a good coin but needs to be on cryptopia!
Activity: 160
Was only worth it for a few minutes Smiley Then pools were available and gpu mining was on. So no point in trying to mine with your cpu.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
1 potential project. My team has been watching you for a long time. and if we cooperate together. There will be a great community, I manage a large community and are always ready to cooperate with you
how can mine qbic on cpu?
its very hard now mine on cpu...
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
1 potential project. My team has been watching you for a long time. and if we cooperate together. There will be a great community, I manage a large community and are always ready to cooperate with you
how can mine qbic on cpu?
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Activity: 57
HELLO EVERYONE!!! :  From today the team of developers are passed the first milestone of in Mobile Wallet development.   
We will have prototipe of the application very soon. We will provide design of the application for community review and everybody could tell us their opinion.

There is great news.
Good jobs team

This coin is very good supported. Now we need a litte more advertisment and we are ready for take of.
Activity: 69
HELLO EVERYONE!!! :  From today the team of developers are passed the first milestone of in Mobile Wallet development.   
We will have prototipe of the application very soon. We will provide design of the application for community review and everybody could tell us their opinion.

There is great news.
Good jobs team
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Im very excited about android wallet, most interesting info for me.
As Im often out and cannot use Desktop wallets. Good job devs.
I hope the mobile wallets will have backwards compatibility.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
When do we have decent exchange?! I'm strictly against the idea of LTC cost 0.019439/0.01816 because everywhere else except stocks is costs as usual 0.016 and at stocks you have other options that got listed at Cryptopia. Besides Gobyte that's so unpredictable so you don't even know if 300k cheap or high. And it's a good withdrawal option
Pages:
Jump to: