Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 81. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

was 30$+, but due to MN dump their earnings. ... Don't worry. Will go even higher Wink
I want to thank that person who threw me on the coin purse, he very much helped me with this action, since recently I was completely at zeros and in fact I did not have enough even for daily expenses, but having received from someone such a gift, I made a decision that I will work my farm from one card ^ _ ^ and if possible I will also help others. I sincerely hope that such people will be more and more, who help each other whenever possible. Thank you very much for the opportunity to develop and to work the crypto currency. I wish all the world a love and that your dreams come true.
I do not know if I got on the Airdrop list or Bounties so I'll leave my wallet number just in case

Good luck to you Dev and let all that you have conceived come true, a long life of the project and success in everything.
He dev, anyone having issues with the wallet syncing?
my wallet hasn't synced in 10+ hours

Page 1 ->
Peers list :
addnode=178.62.210.47:17195
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:2496:2813:a642:4d70]:17195
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:404:3db6:2cd3:44a3]:17195
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:1f:1cd1:4d79:dbbd]:17195
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:2074:7f2:91cd:5502]:17195
addnode=139.59.97.169:17195
addnode=159.89.148.225:17195
addnode=165.227.156.47:17195

ADD those nodes in the wallet conf file
Activity: 60
Whats the best pool to mine atm?

Bsod.pw

Altminer is broken. Blocks don't get scored until 15 minutes after they are mined. You aren't getting properly paid for your work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Can somebody tell me how much is 1 QBIC now cos I can't find the price.

this is what I care about!
Activity: 42
Can somebody tell me how much is 1 QBIC now cos I can't find the price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I want to thank that person who threw me on the coin purse, he very much helped me with this action, since recently I was completely at zeros and in fact I did not have enough even for daily expenses, but having received from someone such a gift, I made a decision that I will work my farm from one card ^ _ ^ and if possible I will also help others. I sincerely hope that such people will be more and more, who help each other whenever possible. Thank you very much for the opportunity to develop and to work the crypto currency. I wish all the world a love and that your dreams come true.
I do not know if I got on the Airdrop list or Bounties so I'll leave my wallet number just in case

Good luck to you Dev and let all that you have conceived come true, a long life of the project and success in everything.
He dev, anyone having issues with the wallet syncing?
my wallet hasn't synced in 10+ hours
Activity: 56
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Whats the best pool to mine atm?
Activity: 45
Hi anyone please help me.

I have mined QBIC and deposit to BTC-Alpha exchange site.
I trade to LTC and try to withdraw to my another wallet.
https://www.picz.in.th/images/2018/01/27/Withdraw024c750432587f6e.png
I have waited for 6 hours without any progress.
Any problem? I have ask to support@btc-alpha but no reply.

Thank you

Same here I have a BTC WD there for about 3 hours now.  Opened a support ticket and still nothing.

I think you should wait more.

He just said, he got the coin

Hi, thank you for every reply to my question.
Now I got the coin already..
Thank you again.
Activity: 51

Activity: 60
Stop mining on Altminer. The pool is broken. Switch to BSOD.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Hi anyone please help me.

I have mined QBIC and deposit to BTC-Alpha exchange site.
I trade to LTC and try to withdraw to my another wallet.

I have waited for 6 hours without any progress.
Any problem? I have ask to support@btc-alpha but no reply.

Thank you

Same here I have a BTC WD there for about 3 hours now.  Opened a support ticket and still nothing.
Activity: 55
Hello guys, we have good news, we have been listed on http://mnrank.com/ , BUT they can't track stats through BTC-A API :face_palm:
We are waiting for today listing from Crypto-Bridge, max tomorrow. After listing there stats on MNrank will work correctly. Sorry for delay, it is depends not from us.

Also team keep working on network stability and will update it very very soon! Thank you for your patient, you are amazing community!

I noticed some issues with your website grammatically and it could also use some cosmetic improvements. I run and build websites for a living and would like to help out free of charge. I invested in a masternode, so I'd like to see this project succeed. If you could use my help, please let me know. I'd be happy to show you my current projects.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
Something Neoscrypt is one of the best currently for good mining! Is mining still profitable?
nope, Bithodl was profitable before it got listed, just because there was no Nicehash. Qbic at start was diff 1000+ and some whales farmed it a lot. The rest got nothing
Activity: 539
Merit: 105
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Can i get some help with wallet?
Its not syncing. Been stuck for ages saying no block source available.
Can anyone provide a nodes list and an idiots guide on how to add them?

Thanks in advance

add nodes manualy in console It will sync. use peer list as indicated in first page of ann
addnode "IP address:port" "add".. in real command dont use "" Ok  Smiley
Activity: 3
Hi, thank you for every reply to my question.
Now I got the coin already..
Thank you again.
Activity: 56
Last week i have sell some qbic for 0.0027 - so its time to buy it back
QBIC is worth much more than 0.0027 - mining is not easy.
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
I wanted to ask whether he would be spreadsheet for subscription company?
Pages:
Jump to: