Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 91. (Read 94470 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Any news about cryptopia? With the money from MNs auctions it's the easiest exchange.

It costs about 25 BTC

At one time I had about 10M DOT and used them on other coins, both are now dust coins. Sad
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
Any news about cryptopia? With the money from MNs auctions it's the easiest exchange.

It costs about 25 BTC
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
By Airdrop I to spreadsheets in line 421, my address GQyyRBVGDv4QBh7gdBSjUAoYuof9M4VfYp, but the coins didn't come(

My question is also no answer(
thank you, all received GQyyRBVGDv4QBh7gdBSjUAoYuof9M4VfYp)
Activity: 99
Could you have a full list of signature campaign participant in the front page so I know I am accepted? Thanks!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1002
Activity: 2
explorer.qbic.io:3001 seems to be down.  Huh Any sign from the Devs? HuhHuh
Activity: 72
how to calculate a bounty for signature Huh 10 posts\week in this thread or on forum anywhere?

You need to have at least 10 posts per week, anywhere in the forum.
Activity: 9
Hi,

I joined the signature campaign, but since I am a Jr. member, I cannot put the entire signature since it exceeds the length. So I put the first part. Is that ok?

I have the same issue... hoping the same Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 113
Hi,

I joined the signature campaign, but since I am a Jr. member, I cannot put the entire signature since it exceeds the length. So I put the first part. Is that ok?
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
I did not find my entry in the list, although the signature was set by one of the first
Activity: 57
OK i have take a withdraw from Wallet to btc-alpha and 5 min it was available. Thats realy fast. In bitcoin i have wait a Week when there was the Spike.
Activity: 261
how to calculate a bounty for signature Huh 10 posts\week in this thread or on forum anywhere?
Activity: 400
Qbic again 100k sat. There are willing to buy?
Activity: 9
Yes, btc-alpha has been really responsive and fast so far. Longest it has taken to withdraw btc/qbic is 20 minutes for me Smiley
Activity: 53
Got the airdrop..Thanks

Can you please tell how can I get my wallet synced? It shows 8 Active nodes and "No Block Source Available" on bottom left corner.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Hi
i have transferred coins from my wallet to btc alpha
how long does the transaction take ?

Mine took about 20 minutes
Activity: 57
Hi
i have transferred coins from my wallet to btc alpha
how long does the transaction take ?
Activity: 56
We are listed on Btc-Alpha

http://btc-alpha.com

this is shit scam services, i can not get back my coins

Btc- alpha is safe. I already withdraw 6x there. just wait. Smiley
They are a respectable exchange.
Activity: 353
Japanese translation is done , i have pmed you about this. thanks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I SUPPORT THIS PROJECT!
It is necessary to fill in the form of the SIGNATURE
GShXnLP4ZU3UHaUuquA3GJoiuHyrtH8zmR

Fill up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcZxOPqNtYvoqVmvfbKOLU44M0hpl2WFC8lukTSHj8vvYPCA/viewform  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: