Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 97. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Learnt that by the time this token will be fully launched that it would be minnable or is it minnable already, if yes please can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get resources so I can start minning
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I'm keeping an eye on the QBIC chain.
For the moment it seems to be ok. Blocks are confirmed.

Smiley
INFO 2018-01-23

QBIC chain is often splitting. LycheeBit does the maximum to keep it as stable as possible.
It explains that some blocks can become orphans.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Dev, Whats wrong with mining pools? 70% orphan blocks! And now all blocks are orphan

And it's to hard to mine....I gave up long ago and started mining something else
Activity: 126
On discord about airdrop/twitter
https://imgur.com/a/8uEU4

Guys and what about payments? I participated on Twitter and Facebook last week and got nothing ... This week I still keep writing tweets and messages to the FB, but I do not get anything promised by the bounty. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Tell me please!

Join discord. and dm somerset about it. He handles the airdrop/bounty. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Guys and what about payments? I participated on Twitter and Facebook last week and got nothing ... This week I still keep writing tweets and messages to the FB, but I do not get anything promised by the bounty. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Tell me please!
Activity: 65
promising project,i hope it was not too late for me to mine
Activity: 24
French translation done : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28136506

GQqJhymHNoJRV9Avwni6hdDWxHLfE1Xny3
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
I'm keeping an eye on the QBIC chain.
For the moment it seems to be ok. Blocks are confirmed.

Smiley
i spent some money to mine this coin with nicehash, all mined coins in all pools become orphan, i lost so much money, i tried to check where those coins go, i think they steal it for their masternodes, 100% mn reward, 0% miners reward
Did you try mineproject.ru or lycheebit.com?
mineproject.ru
Activity: 30
i spent some money to mine this coin with nicehash, all mined coins in all pools become orphan, i lost so much money, i tried to check where those coins go, i think they steal it for their masternodes, 100% mn reward, 0% miners reward

I have mined to three pools, mineproject.ru , lycheebit.com , qbit-pool , there is just a tiny bit of reward for a 1gh/s nicehash order, most of my blocks are orphan, gained tiny bit of qbic now from lycheebit only.
Activity: 56
opened Qbic to the exchange btc-alpha.com  and now btc she can not withdraw!!!! be careful of dubious exchange
I think they require email confirmation for withdrawals - did an email come through?
Activity: 56
Activity: 486
opened Qbic to the exchange btc-alpha.com  and now btc she can not withdraw!!!! be careful of dubious exchange
Activity: 183
What about Qbic network?
Orphan... Orphan ...  Orphan Huh

which pool? LycheeBit pool does not have any orphan since yesterday
What about Qbic network?
Orphan... Orphan ...  Orphan Huh
facebook / twitter I signed both here and there, pay attention, reposts and likes. How to get a reward? Do I have to write somewhere or just wait?

Join discord channel and try to dm @somerset on that. he is in charge of airdrop/bounty.
Activity: 518
Received the coins thanks ! will holdit ! you can still participate in the signature ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
facebook / twitter I signed both here and there, pay attention, reposts and likes. How to get a reward? Do I have to write somewhere or just wait?
Activity: 45
First wave signature campaign payed out.
Spreadsheet here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d1-meTXqxRnMcEDEGcpZ0w9Q7InI67mkovaFfTXkM4I/edit?usp=sharing
Second wave will come 3 February.
Green means payed, red means false.
REASON: Filled wrong QBIC address.
If you have a question PM @Somerset in telegram or Discord airdrop channel. Thank you all for support us.

Thank you.

I will invite my friends to join the signature campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: