Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QBIC [QBIC] - Masternodes, PoW, Secure, ASIC Resistance - page 101. (Read 94470 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
i'm registerted for the signature campaign.. but i cannot copy the full text in my signature?
Activity: 253
Rolling in the Deep
What's the current status of this project?

I see early info about no MN selling, why 20 Mns been sold? to who? from who?

The code and core what's special from other masternodes coin? Exchange plan?

Can Dev give an answer? please?
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

this exchange look pretty crappy. most likely to repeat the coinsmarkets destiny

be the fastest exchange I have used ,you write only because you have   hands
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

this exchange look pretty crappy. most likely to repeat the coinsmarkets destiny
Activity: 126
So what is the timeline or progress being made to get this coin listed at a real exchange?  Not many buyers are going to send their BTC to crappy obscure exchanges.  A masternode that produces tons of coins is worthless unless those coins can be traded on a legit exchange.

Btc-alpha is safe and fast. I already cashout 2x today and they confirm it fast.
Activity: 84
So what is the timeline or progress being made to get this coin listed at a real exchange?  Not many buyers are going to send their BTC to crappy obscure exchanges.  A masternode that produces tons of coins is worthless unless those coins can be traded on a legit exchange.

https://btc-alpha.com/exchange/QBIC_BTC/
Activity: 164
we fly to the moon Grin
Activity: 153
Activity: 67
Wallet not syncing.  Nodes in op not doing the trick.  Anyone have updated nodes?
Just wait a little bit. Or try to restart wallet. Mine was synced at third attempt.
Another approach is:
(1) Backing up your wallet (wallet.dat)
(2) Deleting all files in the Roaming\Qbiccore folder
(3) Running wallet again
(4) Copying and pasting your backup (in the case is wallet.dat) to the roaming\QBICcore folder
(5) Running wallet again
(6) Waiting for few mins, it will be synced with the network.
HSL
Activity: 69
Why payment doesn't come to a local wallet from a pool of pool.mineproject.ru?
Activity: 117
Hi all. Got coins for the signature and for airdrop. Thank you to the team. Where you can read more about bounty on Facebook and Twitter?
Activity: 64
QBIC - the best! =)
Wallet not syncing.  Nodes in op not doing the trick.  Anyone have updated nodes?
Just wait a little bit. Or try to restart wallet. Mine was synced at third attempt.
Activity: 56
Volume increasing on btc-alpha
Activity: 151
How many weeks will continue SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN?
Only devs can answer your question, I am waiting for the answer, too. Hope that the signature campaign of QBIC will last as long as possible.
Activity: 400
Merit: 101
How many weeks will continue SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN?
Activity: 84
I have signature, but I did not receive coin, what is the reason?

my wallet
GL8XZXw3439dHA4rLSsLYLLSx9UMUfKdK2

I think you forgot to fill your information in the form
Activity: 151
Highly impressive summary statistics on QBIC masternode. Thanks for both the link and the thread.
It's good, extremely good. However, you are missing a point, which is very important. That is the proportional rewards for masternode owners will decrease over time when more masternodes kicked in.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
I have signature, but I did not receive coin, what is the reason?

my wallet
GL8XZXw3439dHA4rLSsLYLLSx9UMUfKdK2
Activity: 5
I joined QBIC Airdrop, but I did not receive coin, what is the reason?
my wallet
 GebxivpEyrfvGXbY1eBnRGuSJMd8neRY8h
Activity: 20
Everything is fine! Thanks for the airdrop!
Pages:
Jump to: