Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 105. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Here's new binaries with the fastest miner!

Mac OS Xhttps://mega.co.nz/#!CRZkkR5D!A9yfHDWqZltsS9QPNuywi9FRXgsaEc2i6V7lN38xMn0

A build for Mac OS X works fine (in contrast to other CryptoNote coins).

Download & mine!

Just can't run quazarcoind process, the terminal write this: "-bash: /Users/Desktop/quazarcoin-mac/quazarcoind: Operation not permitted
logout"

What should i do?
THNX
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
QUAZAR gonna be the Hit Of Summer
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Seems like the http://qcn.cryptity.com mining pool took the leading position. And handles the load pretty well.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
luck
Good thing, rise in price
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
goog
We need to add to the coinmarketcap.com Grin
Activity: 286
anyone have a calculator mining for QCN ?
Activity: 420
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hello,

I have this error when trying to compile the source from github :
Code:
[ 45%] Building CXX object src/CMakeFiles/connectivity_tool.dir/connectivity_tool/conn_tool.cpp.o
Linking CXX executable connectivity_tool
lto1: fatal error: LTO_tags out of range: Range is 0 to 361, value is 15872
compilation terminated.
lto-wrapper: /usr/bin/c++ returned 1 exit status

Anyone had this error ?
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
I agree on the website's color scheme. What I would like to suggest is to wait for the winning logo, and adapt the website's color scheme to the colors of the new logo. We should know more about the winning logo on the 25th this month.  Smiley
Great news! Do you already have both designers and programmers?

Well I think you should ask the dev this question, you can find his ID in the OP Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I'm just in too! why don't I heard about this cool coin before?
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
ive just found out about this, wow im in.
Activity: 82
When is the best time to start mining? Are there already a lot of Quazar in circulation?
Activity: 107
I agree on the website's color scheme. What I would like to suggest is to wait for the winning logo, and adapt the website's color scheme to the colors of the new logo. We should know more about the winning logo on the 25th this month.  Smiley
Great news! Do you already have both designers and programmers?
Activity: 98
i am mining in the simple wallet. am i doing things correctly? or should i mine in the simpleminer?

From
simpleton
Activity: 308
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Activity: 69

I agree! this awesome coin should have a good site. and what about the logo?
what's the difference, what site design does it have? all necessary information you can get here.
Activity: 490

The only thing that is better about monero is it's site. The design is very nice

I agree! the only weak point of QuazarCoin is its site. Design is too simple

what's wrong with the design? everything is simple and clear. all necessary information is on one page

it's not associated with the name of the coin, the color scheme is more suitable for sites about cosmetics for little girls.

I agree! this awesome coin should have a good site. and what about the logo?
Jump to: