Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 40. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
usually people start mining QCN after the acquaintance with other cryptocurrencies.  the answers to all the questions they get during their first experiences with bitcoin for example.
Activity: 165
if Quazar has a lot of newcomers, where are many newbie questions then?
Activity: 439
Making conclusions from growing difficulty and overall network hashrate new people are already involving everyday
Activity: 82
QuazarCoin is doing very well. feels like soon there will be a large flow of newbies
Activity: 107
what about the developing of the coin? Where there serious updates and changes?

All the news are on the site. Difficulty and overall network hashrate have been systematically increasing over the last week
Activity: 69
what about the developing of the coin? Where there serious updates and changes?
Activity: 490
Hi guys! what's new? I was away only two weeks, and here are so many new pages in the thread already

I was not here for a couple of weeks too and noticed now how many new conversations are here. nice to see that the coin is interesting for people and actively developing
Activity: 60

I created QuazarCoin Mining Guide draft.

I really liked youк QuazarCoin Mining Guide but it's soooo hard to read it because of the the layout of text and unnecessary special characters.

I hope he will fix it. it's sad when someone efforts and as a result a good manual is not used due to poor visualization
Activity: 439

I created QuazarCoin Mining Guide draft.

I really liked youк QuazarCoin Mining Guide but it's soooo hard to read it because of the the layout of text and unnecessary special characters.
Activity: 85
It seem to me that you send QCN to yourself Wink Check QCN address of exchange.

Can anyone explain how the hell can I spend these fucking coins mined at Minergate?

Every time I send them somewhere I got them back one minute later.

Man, sorry if my question is dumb, but didn't you use your own address? I checked both polo and bittrex addresses, and they are different than you used in "transfer 0 ... amount paymend_id"

OMFG I'm stupid beyond belief! I was using my own address...  Shocked Angry

Thank you!  Grin

Haha I was using my own address too last few times. Nice to know that you are not alone such a dumbass Grin
Activity: 299
Merit: 14
Hi guys! what's new? I was away only two weeks, and here are so many new pages in the thread already

Sorry but where is the link to the article?
it's partly right from the first image and right over the second. Forum has always had problems with the markup of images

Oh, sure! I am so inattentive today. Excellent article, I liked it.
Activity: 165

it's partly right from the first image and right over the second. Forum has always had problems with the markup of images
Quazar Coin - New Generation of Full Anonymous Cryptocurrency

If you guys liked our article this is our QCN address , tips are very welcomed since we don't have any QCN  : 1QuekvponYLiHRFDTgekne8ia7mHA6FG2is426CT8c5cQZ8znS3uwnJEgvB2kGPgTM565yUs4yaaRd9 AXZkJd3JY2Yb3rWL

Thanks !

Activity: 482
Merit: 500
Trying to consolidate files, I seem unable to create a valid transaction -- or at least the network refuses to accept the transaction? Possibly it's too few QCN and too large a transaction, but if that's the case, how in the world do I ever consolidate the coins? I try to send them to myself, but after hours (or even days) when nothing happens, I end up deleting all the core files (wallet.bin and the blockchain) and then trying again.

Any suggestions on what to do? It's only 9.4 QCN, but I'd like to know WTF is going on at least so I could point others in the right direction. Maybe I'll try sending a bunch of 0.25 QCN transactions (so that the total size of each is relatively small). If that works, I can try some larger transactions.

All of this goes back to "mining for dust" a month or so back (between blocks 15850 and 17079 I received about 2500 transactions totaling just 10.4 QCN). The pools sucked at this sort of thing then, and now it looks like I may not be able to consolidate coins. We'll see how it goes....

Update: three transactions now "sent"; we'll see if they ever show up on the real block chain. Anyone have any idea when these should appear? Right now these were sent between 2014-Jun-30 23:27:10.548209 (PDT if that matters) and 2014-Jun-30 23:55:30.096172.

Transaction IDs:
Code:
f37b0d2bd10e3f7521da469181a3f9b3595a719cff6240593f5a444cb4081201
9230f2f54e1acb5d2d5aba6413498ee89be256ab9d6655b7a28c220e58e64a71
c3f66499828a0507b9f3783ecc877fecef233d231e318781130b66813b4238e8
Activity: 812
Quazar Coin - New Generation of Full Anonymous Cryptocurrency

http://247cryptonews.com/quazarcoin-new-generation-full-anonymous-cryptocurrencies/
If you guys liked our article this is our QCN address , tips are very welcomed since we don't have any QCN  : 1QuekvponYLiHRFDTgekne8ia7mHA6FG2is426CT8c5cQZ8znS3uwnJEgvB2kGPgTM565yUs4yaaRd9 AXZkJd3JY2Yb3rWL

Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Can anyone explain how the hell can I spend these fucking coins mined at Minergate?

Man, sorry if my question is dumb, but didn't you use your own address? I checked both polo and bittrex addresses, and they are different than you used in "transfer 0 ... amount paymend_id"

OMFG I'm stupid beyond belief! I was using my own address...  Shocked Angry

Thank you!  Grin
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Pools: XMR.HashInvest.net

>>> Point your miners to http://qcn.hashinvest.net & Happy mining! <<<

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 756

Pages:
Jump to: