Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full privacy&data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 43. (Read 186555 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Be careful, it's a keylogger/stealer.
Look at this guy and his last posts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/zulu860-176247

Costs me about 50DRK today, stolen from Mintpal  Angry Angry

Thanks, I overlooked this message. There's the link in the responses only.

Now there's GUI-wallet&miner for Mac OS X 10.9. Pay attention, it takes 0.2% fee per transaction.

Hi there, I added simple estimated coins per day calculator to QCN HashInvest pool.

Results are different than on http://whatmine.com. Thanks, dev, for formula. Poke me a better formula if you are good in alchemy.

Good job, thanks. I added this link to services.
Nice pic Smiley https://twitter.com/QuazarCoin/status/478838506882879488
I spoke about the promo team and I'll try to introduce to the dev team this week.
Is there any update on this? Are you still hoping to have a development team?
I would view this as a positive, and intend, subject to price, to buy QCN if it is announced.

Mind you, I'd prefer you did it right too. There are a few too many stories about dodgy dev's these days, and you seem to be doing some things right. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7489933

Yes, I can introduce to the promo team but I wait feedback from devs.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Hi there, I added simple estimated coins per day calculator to QCN HashInvest pool.

Results are different than on http://whatmine.com. Thanks, dev, for formula. Poke me a better formula if you are good in alchemy.

Dev, can you please consider an option in qcn daemon to disable blockchain autoflush? Weird, simplewallet daemon can stuck when quazarcoind flushing blockchain to HDD. We can avoid payout issues with such option. Would be cool temp workaround.

I can make it. Can you describe how you got this problem? Does it occurs in your pool?

It occurs on every pool at least once a day. Wallet daemon trying to refresh and then stuck, because qcn daemon flushing blockchain making pool payouts also stuck, so no one will receive coins until pool op restart wallet. We can use a pair of bash cratches, but would be cool to have an option to not flush blockchain at all automatically. I am sure both qcn and monero pool ops will be happy.

All CN-coins use a lot of RAM. I'll make a research of this issue, now I can say that your offer won't solve the problem. A daemon is busy when it saves the blockchain AND when it's in the synch process.

The last BCN update solved this problem, you can see here - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7420898.

I'll try to find how this solution can be applyed to QCN. Otherwise I could find a workaround with your advice.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
so fare I have been mining with Minergate.com and that works OK.
However, the rising difficulty decreased the number of coins per day to approx 1 QCN a day at 220 H/s

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I don't understand how this coin works. 22 minutes without blocks in the whole network?? What kind of diff adjustment is that?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm new to cryptonote and QCN.
Started yesterday mining QCN at minin.gs. See "paid 7.50000.. coins"
but havent received anything.

2gpools : is your pool ok ? is it shutting down ?
will I receive mined coins ? Is it worth continuing mining at your pool or
I should find another one ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Nice pic Smiley https://twitter.com/QuazarCoin/status/478838506882879488
I spoke about the promo team and I'll try to introduce to the dev team this week.
Is there any update on this? Are you still hoping to have a development team?
I would view this as a positive, and intend, subject to price, to buy QCN if it is announced.

Mind you, I'd prefer you did it right too. There are a few too many stories about dodgy dev's these days, and you seem to be doing some things right. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7489933

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Who missing payment please contact me via PM. give me address and amount missing.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Dev, can you please consider an option in qcn daemon to disable blockchain autoflush? Weird, simplewallet daemon can stuck when quazarcoind flushing blockchain to HDD. We can avoid payout issues with such option. Would be cool temp workaround.

I can make it. Can you describe how you got this problem? Does it occurs in your pool?

It occurs on every pool at least once a day. Wallet daemon trying to refresh and then stuck, because qcn daemon flushing blockchain making pool payouts also stuck, so no one will receive coins until pool op restart wallet. We can use a pair of bash cratches, but would be cool to have an option to not flush blockchain at all automatically. I am sure both qcn and monero pool ops will be happy.
News section on CryptoNote.org
We are happy to announce a news section on the cryptonote.org. The new section is dedicated to new developments, ideas and news from the CryptoNote realm. About two years ago the CryptoNote technology had only been represented by Bytecoin (BCN) but since then things have changed dramatically. Not only the number of Bytecoins has soared, the other coins such as Quazarcoin, Fantomcoin and Monero are taking the cryptocurrency world by storm. The CryptoNote community becomes very diverse and geographically disseminated therefore we believe it is our duty to spread the word and bring everyone at one place.  Just by clicking on the news tab you’ll have the latest account on what’s been going on with CryptoNote-based currencies along with fresh updates from the devs at hand. The idea is to turn this website into a vibrant pool of information accessible to anybody who wants to keep one's finger on the pulse of CryptoNote technology. If you are a CryptoNote enthusiast and you have some ideas worth sharing, please don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected]

Cool, I'll send you the QCN news.
disabled on bittrex. update?

Updating binaries and redownloading blockchain... Hopefully will be re-enabled soon.

Thanks
richie

Thanks.

Did you receive this error - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7493847
I am tired of seeing messages like:

2014-Jun-22 06:55:07.133527 [P2P2][122.117.207.143:64670 INC]Sync data returned unknown top block: 30776 -> 18464 [12312
 blocks (-17 days) ahead]
SYNCHRONIZATION started

I know it doesn't seem to do any harm, but what it is due to, a number of miners running an out of date daemon, or a stuck daemon?
Or is it just the normal message when someone tries to update an old blockchain and I am providing the sync source?

This is a customary system message in the sync process. It means that the network had a connected daemon which was mining an alternative chain of lesser lenght. Now the daemon is online and sees that the top block is alternative and began synch. The quantity of days is calculated according to the chain it's missing.

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Pools: XMR.HashInvest.net
HashInvest QuazarCoin pool updated to latest version, and minimal payout now is 1 QCN. I increased resources 5 minutes ago.

We solving many blocks.

Guys, join QCN.HashInvest.net pool!

Happy mining!

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
hey gpools,

your pool was nice,
can you pls check if everything went through to

1UD9dtWgLsD9pKcPm7Dw621rcb53YG6oSTH7WVxhkLKCXytvAKVcoCmaZUVeQiG5cf8P5Dx5o5hYQQP Uf7tpnBAD27Wy197

tia
hey your miss how much coin.
Failed to process Tx

I've received several messages that the pools now have the following error:

I've studied the simplewallet & RPC code. Now its clear that wallet2 was developed to be used with one thread only.

It seems that the open source pool devs broke wallet state and now all the renewed pools are getting this error. The problem is that transactions are created with inputs which are already spent.

You can solve the issue as follows: 1) re-sync your wallet 2) only one thread can address RPC of the wallet at one point, so put the payments in line.

I've run that script within testnet by putting the payments in line. Tests have been going for about a day and everything is OK.

I recommend the pool devs to make these changes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello please your hashrate to other pool. I'm close pool soon.
After move your hashrate please PM me your Adress i'm checking and payment.

PM sent Smiley
check your pm and reply me.

Any etas?

And is the pool working?if yeah can you at least leave it up for a day?
yes. But who online please leave my pool.

Gonna takeme a while to take em off=/

Im still waiting on the 200+ payment btw
Activity: 506
Merit: 252
hey gpools,

your pool was nice,
can you pls check if everything went through to

1UD9dtWgLsD9pKcPm7Dw621rcb53YG6oSTH7WVxhkLKCXytvAKVcoCmaZUVeQiG5cf8P5Dx5o5hYQQP Uf7tpnBAD27Wy197

tia
Pages:
Jump to: