Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] qCoin v0.4.2.0 - Invest in quantum computing - page 2. (Read 896 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 160
The wallet doesn't work  Sad
I have been tested on my PC running with Windows 7 64bit, when I open the wallet then nothing happens (I have turned my antivirus OFF)...
Please Fix it ASAP, coz I want to join qCoin airdrop too...  Cheesy

Anyway, where are your chat group and social media account?  Huh
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Looking forward to the progress of this project. Do you have any estimates on when qcoin will get listen on an exchange?

We're guessing it won't be until around mid/late 2019. We still have a bit to go

Is there a way I can subscribe to a mailing list to get notified about this? Thanks
Activity: 14
Looking forward to the progress of this project. Do you have any estimates on when qcoin will get listen on an exchange?

We're guessing it won't be until around mid/late 2019. We still have a bit to go
Question - a family member wants to participate in the airdrop reward, but we both live in the same house and therefore have the same IP address. Is there any way we can both get the airdrop reward? Or is it limited to only one per household too

Please send an email to qCoin support and we will sort this out for you

Can't find support email?

EDIT: Nvm, found it
When is the team resolving the windows wallet issue, it is still not working, why not separate the windows 32 from 64, to me it makes sense maybe this is what is creating issue for the users. I am using windows 64Bits and the wallet is not working, maybe those that claim is working are using 32Bit

We will take your comment into consideration. We are actively in the process of fixing the Windows wallet and should have the new version up by today. I will post here when we have it completed.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
When is the team resolving the windows wallet issue, it is still not working, why not separate the windows 32 from 64, to me it makes sense maybe this is what is creating issue for the users. I am using windows 64Bits and the wallet is not working, maybe those that claim is working are using 32Bit
Question - a family member wants to participate in the airdrop reward, but we both live in the same house and therefore have the same IP address. Is there any way we can both get the airdrop reward? Or is it limited to only one per household too

Please send an email to qCoin support and we will sort this out for you
Wallet works on one of my computers and doesn't work on the other ?:

Can you tell me what the two Windows versions are? Which one works and which one doesn't?

For me it works on both of my computers. One a windows 10 - 64 bit and the other is a windows 7 - 64 bit. Both are laptops

Thanks, will update soon
For me it works on both of my computers. One a windows 10 - 64 bit and the other is a windows 7 - 64 bit. Both are laptops
It's clear now that we definitely have some compatibility issues with the Windows wallet. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working on this and will hopefully have it fixed asap - I will post here when we've updated the wallet
Activity: 8
Wallet works on one of my computers and doesn't work on the other ?:
I just got the airdrop reward!

I would like to know more about the project too
Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
Wallet not work
wallet not work at windows 10 64b and windows 7 32b. please update

What happens when you try to open wallet? Do you get any error messages?
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
wallet not work at windows 10 64b and windows 7 32b. please update
how to subscribe to be notified of white paper release and updates?
We're releasing the white paper within a day or two and much will be cleared up. We're also in the process of launching a Twitter and Facebook page
Pages:
Jump to: