Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] qCoin v0.4.2.0 - Invest in quantum computing - page 4. (Read 896 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
tell me who need to know the command document when the elementary is not working Windows wallet and no registration at the pool
Yes most people don't give a shit what team and to read white paper no one almost not reads she not need a need Windows wallet worker pool and exchange
there is no possibility to register in the pool
Windows wallet does not start on Windows 10 64 bit and Windows 8 32 bit
errors do not give but there is no start
You need to fix it as soon as possible
Activity: 35
No information regarding a team and white paper on the website.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
hi correct the typo on your homepage:

qCoin has pending parnerships with some of the biggest names in quantum computing. Companies like Intel and Microsoft are already showing impressive progress in quantum computing. Invest in a quantum future by holding qCoin.

and with this quote there are
Savvy bankers and quantitative hedge fund professionals are already using quantum computers to solve some of the hardest problems in financial services.
In the finance world, quantum computing can help traders, analysts and their firms overcome financial research challenges. By evaluating all possible solutions simultaneously, quantum computing solves financial problems previously deemed impossible to solve.

All informations about your altcoin Sad

Any roadmap? White Paper? Information on development?

It work fine for me. Got the airdrop thanks
possible and for others it absolutely does not work

this strange wallet doesn't even try to start !!!!!
Windows wallet does not start Cry Cry
Windows wallet does not start on Windows 10 64 bit and Windows 8 32 bit
errors do not give but there is no start
You need to fix it as soon as possible
Activity: 8
It work fine for me. Got the airdrop thanks
Activity: 9
Nice project!
Activity: 9
Just got my 5000 qcoin from the airdrop. It took about 10min after the quiz and the quiz took like 2 minutes
Activity: 14
Windows wallet does not start Cry Cry

Does it give you an error when you run it? And what system are you running?
dev why your Windows wallet does not start and there is no registration on the pool HuhHuhHuh??
you do not have a working Windows wallet please fix it!!!!
reserved for later use.
qCoin - Invest in a future of quantum computing

Quantum Computing is the Future

Today's physical quantum computers are very noisy and neither large scalable quantum hardware has been demonstrated nor have commercially useful algorithms for today's small noisy quantum computers been published.

There is an increasing amount of investment in quantum computing by governments, established companies, and start-ups. Both applications of near-term intermediate-scale device and the demonstration of quantum supremacy are actively pursued in academic and industrial research.

Ten years from now, this will all be a different story.

Invest in the Future of Computing

You can invest in quantum computing today and own part of the future tomorrow. Mine some qCoin and you will be holding onto value that will only grow much bigger with the advancement of quantum computing.

qCoin has pending partnerships with some of the biggest names in quantum computing. Companies like Intel and Microsoft are already showing impressive progress in quantum computing. Invest in a quantum future by holding qCoin.

The Future of Finance

Savvy bankers and quantitative hedge fund professionals are already using quantum computers to solve some of the hardest problems in financial services.

In the finance world, quantum computing can help traders, analysts and their firms overcome financial research challenges. By evaluating all possible solutions simultaneously, quantum computing solves financial problems previously deemed impossible to solve.

PoW Algorithm: Scrypt

50 QCO - PoW Block Rewards

Difficulty re-target: Every block

Block Time: 300 Secs

8MB Maximum Block Size

Fair Launch! - No ICO or Pre-Mine!

[/center]
Pages:
Jump to: