Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 29. (Read 379338 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I will get a message to the DEV today to see how our website is getting along, hopefully this week it should be finished.

how does this one look to you Qibucks?

oooooooooooooooooooooooogh I like that.. Smiley
I am looking at trying to gt some bullion commemorative qibuck coins made once i finish the 2.0 version so that could make a nice coin too!! send me ur qbk wallet i will send u a few.. Smiley

I love it. That looks great!!!

I am curious too Qibucks , what platform are we going to use for the new wallet, design and features for v2. have you got any tid bits for us/ Smiley

NO IDEA Yet we need discuss that with STEPS Dev.. Wink
legendary
Weird an admin deleted my post saying 'nice' when I replied about the logo lol.

That is so odd, never mind you are part of QIBUCK, CO ADMIN, they can't delete You.. Smiley

Spoke to STEPS DEV, he is working still on QBK website and am waiting fro coins from him to give for the logo gift. I will get those in a week when he returns as he is out of state.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

The moderator could have considered your post as spam so I think that's why he deleted it. You need to post a little longer messages to avoid getting your posts erased.  Wink
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
This is my life. This is my path.
It is always good to see older coins that still have active devs,

Qibucks one of my coins of choice.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
'A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.'

Nice
legendary
Sorry Guys had a little accident at home last night had to go hospital with hubby, he took on a bad turn I be back to normal tomorrow.. and also send the coins to our friend as soon as I get them from the dev.  Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Wow awesome and it also fits the project I have in mind.
 Grin

here is another, the shading is a bit different, 
 Wow awesome and it also fits the project I have in mind.
 Grin
Activity: 432
I will get a message to the DEV today to see how our website is getting along, hopefully this week it should be finished.

I am looking at trying to gt some bullion commemorative qibuck coins made once i finish the 2.0 version so that could make a nice coin too!! send me ur qbk wallet i will send u a few.. Smiley

I love it. That looks great!!!

I am curious too Qibucks , what platform are we going to use for the new wallet, design and features for v2. have you got any tid bits for us/ Smiley
legendary

wow, lots is happening,
 so a new wallet is on the cards? are we going with another X13 or a  btc clone , or are you looking at ether based qt? Are you adding any enhancements to the wallet, smoother looking interface or market trade data? Ill try to chase up my friend that was working on some fresh looks for the qbk coin image.
Well this is definitely some good news, I noticed no bagbonus this month but now i see why, Smiley
legendary
legendary
Next few days I will clean up the OP and also get a landing page ready to send out to all the bagholders and to others interested in joining QBK so I can send out a regular newsletter on a weekly basis also.... As we will be resuming bagbonus next month we want to add some momentum and let new people know also about QBK because end of July we should get QBK 2.0 version ready with new wallets. I spoke to the DEV IN DEPTH last night and we discussed that we should have QBK 2.0 up by end of July with windows, mac, linux, RASPi and mobile wallets.  Smiley. So all old QBK will ened to be swapped with new ones..at that time of course..  Smiley
legendary
Welcome Shams! Good to have you on our team.

Glad to chat wiht you also today SAM..Loved your ideas for video material.. I am excited with where we are heading but not saying much till we materialize it all..  Smiley
legendary
Hi sis,  
Finally remembered my password here Smiley message me anytime and let's chat...no hurry only when you have time Smiley

cool I am trying to remember who you are hehe..
Welcome Shams! Good to have you on our team.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi sis,  
Finally remembered my password here Smiley message me anytime and let's chat...no hurry only when you have time Smiley
legendary
Thanks for adding me to the team. I will be very happy to work with you.. Thanks..... Smiley

Glad to know you will be a true asset to our Community Smiley  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: