Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 26. (Read 379338 times)

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Just received the bagbonus! Can't wait to see what the future holds for this coin. I'm sure only GREAT THINGS. Grin Thanks for the bagbonus!

Pleasure will try complete it tonight..
Next month Bagbonus should be higher..
Once we get to over 25k sats again I will revert back to qbk and btc payouts..

https://goo.gl/ADckml   Smiley

Have a great weekend.

Thx Qibucks, you too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Just received the bagbonus! Can't wait to see what the future holds for this coin. I'm sure only GREAT THINGS. Grin Thanks for the bagbonus!

Pleasure will try complete it tonight..
Next month Bagbonus should be higher..
Once we get to over 25k sats again I will revert back to qbk and btc payouts..

https://goo.gl/ADckml   Smiley

Have a great weekend.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I just wanted to let everyone know: I wrote about Qibucks and qiwoman in much-deserved complimentary terms in this Enter Stage Right piece:

http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/0716/rocketunderground.htm

Just in case anyone thinks I've forgotten about you. Smiley

Awe thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Yes we cannot be regulated because we don't issue dividends or shares hehe, we just give out bagbonuses if the month is profitable.  Grin Grin

Glad to: I really was. Smiley
legendary
Nice one, although some of the terminology is not exactly flattering, But your right she is unstoppable, Like a dog with a bone Smiley

Although i never remember her saying anywhere, that she would destroy coins.where did that come from?

It came from me discussing another crypto, Nexus, in the article. That was its original purpose when it was CoinShield.
legendary
Bagbonus sheet will be up tomorrow.. I will start payouts as well in qbk tomorrow.
legendary
I just wanted to let everyone know: I wrote about Qibucks and qiwoman in much-deserved complimentary terms in this Enter Stage Right piece:

Nice one, although some of the terminology is not exactly flattering, But your right she is unstoppable, Like a dog with a bone Smiley

Although i never remember her saying anywhere, that she would destroy coins.where did that come from?

Hellooooooooooo again. The burning coins idea was one of my flying thoughts.. but not done..

I am going to be busy this week till Thursday then will deliver bagbonuses. I am going to try and make my own website lol so that will be fun! So today will doll myself up to make a video or two am waiting for some funds to hit my bank so i can buy some domain names and hosting. I am so swamped with work that I need to put all I do in one place and have a home for everything s I am better with time management so bear with me. I have been accruing QBK coins on Poloniex for the bagbonus so they are sitting snugly there. As soon as I got the QBK SUCCESS room open I will appoint one of the Admins to pay out the bagobnuses monthly so that will free up more time for me for promoting and generating revenues. SmileySmiley

legendary

Awe thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Yes we cannot be regulated because we don't issue dividends or shares hehe, we just give out bagbonuses if the month is profitable.  Grin Grin

I am waiting to get paid this week so I can buy another domain name so I can whip up a new website for now before I open the clickers club/qbk success club..I need to have the group jam - packed with files so the newbies can be well acquainted with what we are doing. I will start marketing videos for QBK too but not yet Smiley
legendary

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
still cant get my wallet to work on this pc i will have to set up a lappy for it instead i think, thanks for the help i will need the info soon as i get the laptop Smiley

Back up .dat file.

Start with a fresh install, once installed close wallet.

Replace the .dat file with your back up of your original .dat file.

Make Qibuck.conf in notepad copy bellow:

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=
daemon=1
server=1
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
addnode=82.181.121.182:49787
addnode=85.228.45.116:49787
addnode=198.199.95.130:49787
addnode=178.75.142.162:49787
addnode=151.80.206.105:49787
addnode=213.243.131.114:49787

save as all files, as Qibuck.conf

copy this into roaming/Qibucks folder.

launch wallet , if it doesnt find a peer in 5 mins or so close and launch again.

I have had to do this a few times when i have done a fresh install. for some reason the second time it finds nodes and syncs.

Good luck Smiley
legendary
still cant get my wallet to work on this pc i will have to set up a lappy for it instead i think, thanks for the help i will need the info soon as i get the laptop Smiley

WOW That's strange, did u empty the roaming folder and put in a.conf and just leave the .conf and .dat in there/

btw I now know how to build a website.. so I will build one soon because I think STEPS DEV gonna be away for a few weeks and also doing marketign videos for various thingies so when this site opens in a few weeks could be nice..

https://youtu.be/bfgEow2hqeQ

Just one of my crazy videos lol...  Grin Grin

Shame only this site don't take bitcoin but I got 7 refs so far and building.

All my effort will benefit QBK in the long haul. Site is in prelaunch.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
Just wanted to add at Qibuck we aren't worried about dumps.
We have a gameplan and are following it through.
Also I was way ahead in Bitcoin before even Brock Pierce even heard of it,later he was elected on the Bitcoin Foundation Board.
Here you can see me at an old Uinvest conference,even though the company Uinvest failed,I was able to chat with Brock Pierce,a guest speaker at the conference on best Investment strategies which was worth my time.
Joining Qibuck Success Club is a step in the right direction,don't miss your chance to grab some Qibuck coins cheap now cause they won't be cheap for long.

Thanks Sam for your great input and pic. It's awesome to have bitcoin pioneers involved with QIBUCK and if I remember correctly, you were the very first person who introduced me to bitcoin and I thank you sincerely for that too.  Smiley
Activity: 404
Just wanted to add at Qibuck we aren't worried about dumps.
We have a gameplan and are following it through.
Also I was way ahead in Bitcoin before even Brock Pierce even heard of it,later he was elected on the Bitcoin Foundation Board.
Here you can see me at an old Uinvest conference,even though the company Uinvest failed,I was able to chat with Brock Pierce,a guest speaker at the conference on best Investment strategies which was worth my time.
Joining Qibuck Success Club is a step in the right direction,don't miss your chance to grab some Qibuck coins cheap now cause they won't be cheap for long.

legendary
I have cleaned up the OP a little bit and getting the QBK SUCCESS CLUB Ready.. I believe by Tuesday Afternoon my time we will ahve the group ready for action adn I will have 3 admins to assist me in running it.
legendary
All bagbonuses will from now on be paid in Qibuck. Any other spare btc or coins we collect will be used to strengthen the coin and buy assets. This is a management decision in light of the recent, exits and dumps. This way every month we can purchase QBK directly from the market and pay out.
We are currently going to look for a multipool as well.
legendary
Sorry team,
 I rage dumped a bag at 20k, Someone just destroyed support again, and i lost my shit. It actually cost me money, but it felt good at the time Sad

I am sorry for your loss, I haven't got a clue who is doing all the dumping last two days but now my Hubby starting a new job tomorrow, I will be putting some of my spare cash to collect more of the dumps. I didn't have much the last two weeks unfortunately because we have been living off our online income only and been saving the rest for bagbonus and to put Qibuck into more businesses, plus I donated every spare penny to the asset sheet. Of course it's up to every bagholder to whatever he/she likes with her coins and the more I earn in the future, the more I will be able to collect off the exchanges, things take time and I am a one woman band at the moment lol, but once I have the QBK room set up on FB and via email, I will have more support from others helping me do every day tasks and managing the group.  Smiley.
I do hope you still stay with us, albeit even with a smaller bag. I am at the biggest loss here because I am putting in countless hours of my time and still donating money to the project and as long as I am alive and got my marbles, I will continue to do so, until every bagholder, including myself, is in profit and it can be something I can pass on to the next generation to run, once I retire. at some point in the future.

with all this insane dumping i have reduced my position, I still have my founder position, but this was to much to hold such a large stake. Sorry I hate to exit like this but i have been wearing the dumps for over 2 years now, enough is enough, the market and the coin are 2 different entities. I am done buying the dumps. when the dust settles i may build again,if some of the new holders are proactive and not just raping the market.

And Qibucks this is no way a reflection on your effort, you are doing everything in your power to grow the coin.and I still believe it will get there in the end.
Thank you for all the effort you put in, It is appreciated by all the bag holders.
Well I am a little shocked about all this mass dumping to be honest, just as things are beginning to go well but I guess means new people can enter the market and I understand at the end of the day everyone is here to make a profit. Even those who got dumped on I see they have just put their buys on the sell wall and are looking for a quick exit. One day when I have enough money I will be able to buy coins that don't get dumped, but I guess I can't do that on my own in my financial situation at present. Thanks for the support till now and always. This is why I am setting up a group to build a team to be able to have more purchasing power as a group, never mind, I have weathered worse storms.  The Crypto scene has been the most ruthless and relentless of all types of businesses I have entered, but I still have some hope that the best of human nature will prevail in the end. Maybe I am just a stupid dreamer, time will tell. Smiley. I have been kicked down most of my life and am really surprised to be still standing to be quite frank lol but as long as there is life in me, I won't give up. I beat a few million other tadpoles to come to this ruddy planet and despite being a lady, decided to grow some balls at some point in my evolution.  Grin Grin
Sorry team,
 I rage dumped a bag at 20k, Someone just destroyed support again, and i lost my shit. It actually cost me money, but it felt good at the time Sad

I am sorry for your loss, I haven't got a clue who is doing all the dumping last two days but now my Hubby starting a new job tomorrow, I will be putting some of my spare cash to collect more of the dumps. I didn't have much the last two weeks unfortunately because we have been living off our online income only and been saving the rest for bagbonus and to put Qibuck into more businesses, plus I donated every spare penny to the asset sheet. Of course it's up to every bagholder to whatever he/she likes with her coins and the more I earn in the future, the more I will be able to collect off the exchanges, things take time and I am a one woman band at the moment lol, but once I have the QBK room set up on FB and via email, I will have more support from others helping me do every day tasks and managing the group.  Smiley.
I do hope you still stay with us, albeit even with a smaller bag. I am at the biggest loss here because I am putting in countless hours of my time and still donating money to the project and as long as I am alive and got my marbles, I will continue to do so, until every bagholder, including myself, is in profit and it can be something I can pass on to the next generation to run, once I retire. at some point in the future.

with all this insane dumping i have reduced my position, I still have my founder position, but this was to much to hold such a large stake. Sorry I hate to exit like this but i have been wearing the dumps for over 2 years now, enough is enough, the market and the coin are 2 different entities. I am done buying the dumps. when the dust settles i may build again,if some of the new holders are proactive and not just raping the market.

And Qibucks this is no way a reflection on your effort, you are doing everything in your power to grow the coin.and I still believe it will get there in the end.
Thank you for all the effort you put in, It is appreciated by all the bag holders.
legendary
Sorry team,

I am sorry for your loss, I haven't got a clue who is doing all the dumping last two days but now my Hubby starting a new job tomorrow, I will be putting some of my spare cash to collect more of the dumps. I didn't have much the last two weeks unfortunately because we have been living off our online income only and been saving the rest for bagbonus and to put Qibuck into more businesses, plus I donated every spare penny to the asset sheet. Of course it's up to every bagholder to whatever he/she likes with her coins and the more I earn in the future, the more I will be able to collect off the exchanges, things take time and I am a one woman band at the moment lol, but once I have the QBK room set up on FB and via email, I will have more support from others helping me do every day tasks and managing the group.  Smiley.
Pages:
Jump to: