Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 34. (Read 379339 times)

Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Thanks

It will take time and once the mywink shares mature, this fund will still be growing
Activity: 432
Another 980ti has been added to the miner and upgrades (1200w platinum) power supply and ram chips (16 GB)

Cost of this 1500CAD.

BTCJam loan for extra Mywinks shares last payment due April 2. for .9 btc

So far in Trust Fund...expenses... -2000CAD and profit from MyWinks in FEB 260usd and miner running at roughly 8usd a day

Still building everyone but things are looking good. Mywinks for march coming and quite possible another 980ti could be on its way.

Still using Nicehash program

Take care

Getmesome

That is awesome, thanks for all your effort Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
legendary
Another 980ti has been added to the miner and upgrades (1200w platinum) power supply and ram chips (16 GB)

Cost of this 1500CAD.

So far in Trust Fund...expenses... -2000CAD and profit from MyWinks in FEB 260usd and miner running at roughly 8usd a day

Still building everyone but things are looking good. Mywinks for march coming and quite possible another 980ti could be on its way.

Take care

Getmesome

WOW Thank you so much Getmesome for your most kind contribution to QBK! WE SO MUCH APPRECIATE IT.

BAGBONUS CUT OFF DATE WILL BE TOMORROW 22ND MARCH AND PAYMENTS COMMENCING THEREAFTER...

Smiley

Cost of this 1500CAD.

Take care

Getmesome

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
My internet is a bit slow due to the roaming but today I will do some posting here to gather some free btc for the tier 2 bonuses, as that i from my personal income I try to gather what I can from my working hours or any income coming in. I need to get ready for bagbonus as well. As my Parents will be here the weekend I will do SNAPSHOT BAGBONUS ON TUESDAY 22ND MARCH..

THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER INVESTMENT WE ARE looking into SAM so we will enter that with a nominal amount by the end of the month to start building more reserves.

That is excellent news, ive scored another little bag, in the last round of dumps, getting quite a good size bag now Smiley
legendary
My internet is a bit slow due to the roaming but today I will do some posting here to gather some free btc for the tier 2 bonuses, as that i from my personal income I try to gather what I can from my working hours or any income coming in. I need to get ready for bagbonus as well. As my Parents will be here the weekend I will do SNAPSHOT BAGBONUS ON TUESDAY 22ND MARCH..

THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER INVESTMENT WE ARE looking into SAM so we will enter that with a nominal amount by the end of the month to start building more reserves.
legendary
Q1 report at Mywinks

https://mywinkfinance.com/?page_id=3640

Take care

Getmesome

Yes very good news about MYWINKS need to pick up some more shares in a week or 2. I am down with a migraine today so will resume work tomorrow.
Q1 report at Mywinks

https://mywinkfinance.com/?page_id=3640

Take care

Getmesome
legendary
Just want to say as well whoever is dumping on me and my good QBK Friends is so going to regret it soon..   Wink Wink

Its not just you they are dumping on :/
[/quote

Never mind I am waiting for some more btc to arrive to do another round of tier 2 bagbonuses and buy up some more, let them dump on us is cool..I get more cheap I baghold in future we all smile Smiley.. Maybe everyone wants to grab some cheap Eth on the way down but I am passing on it.. time now to buy QBK and HODL.. 

Hubby got a new job now so I can re capitalize and have more to invest on QBK..  Once I get my proper internet also I will discuss with STEPS DEVS  re QBK 2.0 android and other wallets as well.
Just want to say as well whoever is dumping on me and my good QBK Friends is so going to regret it soon..   Wink Wink

Its not just you they are dumping on :/
legendary
legendary
I will get my new internet in around 15 working days so that will be pretty cool. Things are moving along nicely and am gearing up for the zukuladnetwork launch which will have a really positive impact on QBK..  Smiley
legendary
The Primetel lady is coming this afternoon to register my static internet which should arrive in around 15 working days they said which will help me be more productive because it won't let me get cut off like this roaming one so please bear with me..
Bagbonus will be on time God willing this month with cut off date on 22nd and payments thereafter.
I am waiting to hatch some bitcoin from tt3 next week hopefully to do more tier 2 bonuses..if they got their blockchain api up and running if not I will just buy some more from belgacoin..

I will try to do some cleaning of the asset sheet and OP this week.  Smiley

Excellent news though regarding zukul and zukuladnetwork.. zukuladnetwork is launching on 1st April and i will try to go in there hardcore as it will be a revenue sharing site with OUTSIDE revenue coming from a host of their products sites..it is going to be humongous and that will help me get my zukul signups faster..I will be transferring 20 zukul signups packages to zukuladnetwork to get referrals much faster as well for zukuladnetwork this will build multiple income streams and I can't wait to get started. Once they launch the gold as well I will be buying gold to back our baby properly as a currency should be backed - by minerals and bullion..
Bagholders who have not yet give me their date of birth please do as I will be going through the birthdayfest sheet to check who I need to give a gift to in back pay of birthdays I missed over the last few months.. Once zukuladnetwork takes off and I go up the levels ofcourse there will be a significant rise in bagbonus payouts but I really don't wanna create any hype now, I wanna see action then deliver.. Smiley
Bagfest will resume once I get my proper internet connection.
legendary
My roaming internet gets cut off all the time so this week when my Father comes to visit I will ask him to take me to the internet place to upgrade to the normal internet package but even that takes at least 20 working days or more to be put in but hopefully that will be good for me as it will be fast and more efficient. So today i got 2 blog posts to do and doing more of these posts to collect some signature campaign btc to buy more QBK. I will be exchanging some stp i made soon in around a week to purchase another MYWINK share I am donating to QBK to grow our dividend there, that's another ten bucks a month dividend so whenever I can and make extra bucks over and above my living expenses I will try to purchase more of those as they are paying our bagbonuses right now until I can build also other funds up again in other investments Smiley. I am also paying 50 bucks a month for our zukul account, once we start earning from the paid referrals there then it's residual income for life for QBK. I opened an account under my Husband's name and purchased 3 paid refs so that I am donating scompletey to QBK. I will fix asset sheet later in the afternoon to reflect these new purchases and clean out any old outdated stuff.
legendary
thanx Qibuck received the bonus bagbonus Smiley

Thank you always for the support.

I will take a day with the family today and get back to work tomorrow as usual. Tomorrow I will work on a blog post for bounties which I will donate to QBK asset, will clean up the asset sheet and do some promos..Also this week will be working on cleaning up the OP a bit.  Smiley
thanx Qibuck received the bonus bagbonus Smiley
legendary
One round of tier 2 bgbonuses been paid.. more to come next few days..

btw tier 2 bagbonus amounts are totally random and because they are form my own pocket will solely depend upon funds available at my discretion..so the amounts from month to month may vary..so i will get more btc soon to cover the last few months worth of tier 2 that I didn't give out.. Have fun and please keep supporting QBK.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pSo_nNqwhJqTIRpvzx5GlhmrKrVX1YeL_6-ltUVwusg/edit?usp=sharing
legendary
Tier 1 bagbonses have been paid out..   tomorrow or day after i will do tier 2 for the 10k plus group

my parents are coming round to visit tomorrow so i will be a bit busy..

Smiley

Thank you Qibucks Cheesy!

My parent just left so have to do some tydying up so tomorrow will do the tier 2 bagbonuses round 1.
Pages:
Jump to: