Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 40. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Belgacoin received the cash so I hope to get the bitcoin from them by tomorrow this time says within 24 hours..as soon as I get i will do bagbonus cash outs..

Also finishing off the faucet spreadsheets..I got 3 more peeps who want to start clicking hardcore..so that's cool and I not even started proper advertising yet.. I still have to make landing pages and banners..I will do those tomorrow and buy login ads in mpa and other sites.. MPA cash outs are on hold until paypal does it's review but we o.k..

Hello,

Thank you for your order id: IEH7-DZTF-GP8T-GYUE. We have received your payment. We are processing your order.

Delays: We process most orders within 1 business day from receipt of payment.

You may check the status of your order here, at any time.

Thank you,

Belgacoin.com
Rue de Jemeppe
4431 Loncin
BELGIUM

Email: [email protected]
legendary
I went to bank today to buy bitcoin so it's on it's way to belgacoin so I am hoping before new year to have the btc..let's pray if not it will be right after new year but am hoping they clear it in time so I can do the bagbonus.. I have got 2 spreadsheets ready with coin faucets need to work on another two..

Zukul I not got my signups as yet but we are waiting for them any day now..

I will devote 10% of my net earnings to QBK from my personal Zukul to grow QBK to new heights but tht will happen once I get my 80 odd paid signups .. Cheesy

Awesome! MyWinks sent us a big payment yesterday. We fulfilled our share buying. Apparently MyWinks is now into partnership agreements.  Cool

Excellent news..I want to buy more shares next week..as well form my batch that I kept in reserve.. MYWINKS looking great..
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
I went to bank today to buy bitcoin so it's on it's way to belgacoin so I am hoping before new year to have the btc..let's pray if not it will be right after new year but am hoping they clear it in time so I can do the bagbonus.. I have got 2 spreadsheets ready with coin faucets need to work on another two..

I will devote 10% of my net earnings to QBK from my personal Zukul to grow QBK to new heights but tht will happen once I get my 80 odd paid signups .. Cheesy

Awesome! MyWinks sent us a big payment yesterday. We fulfilled our share buying. Apparently MyWinks is now into partnership agreements.  Cool
legendary

Nice! and how is Zukul? QBK must be getting close to first level filling  Cool
legendary
BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT WILL BE UP IN THE AFTERNOON.. today will be working on sbagbonus preadsheet and faucet lists..
legendary
BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT WILL TAKE PLACE AROUND 2-3 PM GMT TIME..

Tomorrow i will go to buy bitcoin through my bank it takes a few days but as soon as I receive it will start giving out the bagbonuses.. in mean time will work on spreadsheet and start the bitcoin payments in QBK from tomorrow.. I will also ask STEPS Admins to transfer me over some QBK in order to start on those before I get the btc in..
Than you for your kind cooperation and patience.. Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Thank you my LOVELIES for the good wishes..Bagbnus snapshot will take place soon and tomorrow when banks open I think I will go buy some btc but it takes a few days to arrive so please be patient.. I will start all the qbk ones first then when btc arrives i will do those..hopefully will all be paid out before new year.. Smiley..
Today will make some landing pages to promote the qbk contest..

Hope you had a great Christmas, and here we go! this is going to be a great year for QBK. Cheesy
legendary
Thank you my LOVELIES for the good wishes..Bagbnus snapshot will take place soon and tomorrow when banks open I think I will go buy some btc but it takes a few days to arrive so please be patient.. I will start all the qbk ones first then when btc arrives i will do those..hopefully will all be paid out before new year.. Smiley..
Today will make some landing pages to promote the qbk contest..
Activity: 433
Merry Christmas  Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
happy XMAS my lovely QBK Bagholders.
XMAS at my Parent's house...

Merry Xmas Yourself, and thanks for all you've done!!
legendary
happy XMAS my lovely QBK Bagholders.
XMAS at my Parent's house...

legendary
Tomorrow I will try my best to make some instructional videos for the contest..like how to purchase shares in mpa and tm and how to click etc.. this will make it much easier for everyone.. I am also creating various landing pages to try to get more clickers in the contest etc...  then will take 2 days off for xmas then do bagbonus..

Smiley

That's a very long tomorrow Smiley

Don't worry I will extend the contest for contestants to join and click.. I will be making a few over the XMAS HOLIDAYS so it gives me time to prepare for bagbonus..

I WISH ALL OUR QBK TEAM AND FAMILY HAPPY HOLIDAYS, XMAS AND THE REST..

I will be back on the 26th DEC TO PREPARE FOR BAGBONUS..

Tomorrow I will try my best to make some instructional videos for the contest..like how to purchase shares in mpa and tm and how to click etc.. this will make it much easier for everyone.. I am also creating various landing pages to try to get more clickers in the contest etc...  then will take 2 days off for xmas then do bagbonus..

Smiley

That's a very long tomorrow Smiley
legendary
Tomorrow I will try my best to make some instructional videos for the contest..like how to purchase shares in mpa and tm and how to click etc.. this will make it much easier for everyone.. I am also creating various landing pages to try to get more clickers in the contest etc...  then will take 2 days off for xmas then do bagbonus..

Smiley

legendary
Sent form to everyone on file.. will be sending email to bagholders who don't know yet about the contest..

updated asset sheet..

PLEASE NOTE DUE TO XMAS HOLIDAY and needing time to spend with family over the HOLS..

DEC BAGBONUS WILL COMMENCE ON THE 27TH - 31ST DEC INCLUSIVE..
BAGBNUS CUT OFF DATE WILL BE AROUND 6 PM GMT TIME 26TH DEC so you still got time to collect a few QBK on the cheap..

legendary
I created a form that will post results on a spreadsheet like this and am sending to those contestants that want to join the contest..  They will receive a form to fill in what they want to do.. I put me down as an example..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/199rCTKvCIz057MPvhMmbjGeB55Qo6NSDHdygyXgE73I/edit?usp=sharing

legendary
We had lightning again like 500 meters from our house and rain and thunder all night, our electricity got cut off but we finally got power but I got no sleep lol so will be taking a small rest then when i wake up will do the asset sheet, mails to contestants and another mail to all bagholders on file..

THIS WILL BE DONE TODAY as long as my electricity stays on lol.  Smiley
Just bought another MYWINK SHARE FOR QBK today will update asset sheet later today also will send email to the subscribers in QBK and the ones that came through the capture page for instructions on contest tonight...
BTW Whoever is dumping QBK at the moment is making a really BIG MISTAKE but of course it's their choice..they want to make their profits, exit and go..it's o.k by us..come next year six months form now they will NEVER see this price again..

Awesome Possum!

Yes! Now is the time to buy QBK if your not at tier 2 yet

EDIT: It will be very soon when MyWinks launches Beta site and everyone will see that MyWinks is legitimate business  Cool
legendary
Just bought another MYWINK SHARE FOR QBK today will update asset sheet later today also will send email to the subscribers in QBK and the ones that came through the capture page for instructions on contest tonight...
BTW Whoever is dumping QBK at the moment is making a really BIG MISTAKE but of course it's their choice..they want to make their profits, exit and go..it's o.k by us..come next year six months form now they will NEVER see this price again..

Pages:
Jump to: