Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 42. (Read 379378 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
I would just like to say a huge thank you to qiwoman2 for helping me get my wallet back up and running.
Many thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Paid all last month at MyWinks in btc.  Cool

89% funded.

Thank you Silverking for showing me a winner!

Yeap it's a great investment..I will be purchasing a bit of btc each week to add buy support once the Xmas dumping stops.. I am working very hard on the Zukul project myself and I will update asset sheet tomorrow and  start on tier 2 bagbonus..

Thank you QBK team,
I got both bags again, and a healthy bit of growth on both of them, the market is dumping a bit, but the returns are growing! go figure?
 Grin

Thank you both for the kind words..also note that once ZUKUL starts popping peeps in my back office that will drive bagbonuses up dramatically every month so hold your coins..I see a huge spike in bagbonus coming feb 2016 onwards..  Later i will post the hangouts for Zukul here ..the latest ones and why I am so pumped about this company!

o.k having a break and then will wrap up these contest details finally.. I got all of today to do that.. thank God am catching up..

Hubby will also prepare a google sheets form for members who want to contribute a bit of time to help QBK..  so we can grow our team a bit..
Activity: 433
Merit: 250

89% funded.

Yeap it's a great investment..I will be purchasing a bit of btc each week to add buy support once the Xmas dumping stops.. I am working very hard on the Zukul project myself and I will update asset sheet tomorrow and  start on tier 2 bagbonus..

Thank you QBK team,
I got both bags again, and a healthy bit of growth on both of them, the market is dumping a bit, but the returns are growing! go figure?
 Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Updated asset sheet with 2 more MYWINK SHARES and also sent out TIER 2 BAGBONUS..Please note as my ZUKUL FUNNEL starts filling a month or two from now..I will be adding mroe monies to the qbk bagbonus and buy support pots..so watch out dumpers...   Grin Grin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RTJsovcUmmzIUE0aveGpaYMheuIfYCUUlfXuB-vqKo8/edit?usp=sharing

Oh btw my video for Zukul got top prize and I bought more GSU signups for Zukul so this will help QBK a lot in the near future..   Smiley Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uas26SCZfAQ   Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7/posts/895634587186804?pnref=story    Smiley

Congrats Qibucks,
 Thanx again for another successful month, great to see the bonuses slowly growing each month Smiley Smiley Wink
legendary
Updated asset sheet with 2 more MYWINK SHARES and also sent out TIER 2 BAGBONUS..Please note as my ZUKUL FUNNEL starts filling a month or two from now..I will be adding mroe monies to the qbk bagbonus and buy support pots..so watch out dumpers...   Grin Grin

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RTJsovcUmmzIUE0aveGpaYMheuIfYCUUlfXuB-vqKo8/edit?usp=sharing

Oh btw my video for Zukul got top prize and I bought more GSU signups for Zukul so this will help QBK a lot in the near future..   Smiley Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uas26SCZfAQ   Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7/posts/895634587186804?pnref=story    Smiley
legendary
Just to let you all know because of my workload..I am training my Hubby over the next two days and getting the list of all the faucets he has to click for the clicker's club and monthly contests..He needs to click all the faucets on the list so that we can earn ref coms from the clickers that join so we can put the monies aside for prizes, buy support and also to pay him something for his time..as he is now officially working for QBK Smiley.. so this is his job from now on helping QBK and the Clickers club grow..He is also ramping up all his social media profiles as well and adding groups on fb, followers on twitter, linkedin and also he will be joining other social media outlets to help with the marketing of QBK and the Clicker's success group..   Smiley..
legendary

89% funded.

Activity: 404
It's a pleasure.Plenty more to come.
 Grin

Activity: 338

89% funded.

legendary
THANKS TO ALTOINSTEPS AND STEPSSTAYSAFE wallets we finished paying this month's tier one bagbonuses..Thanks for your patience..I will go to the bank today to buy more btc which should arrive in a few days so I can complete TIER 2 BAGBONUS for those who have over 10k in wallets.. thanks again for your patience..

ALSO can any of you who have twitter or are on POLONIEX can you also put in a good word for POLO TO ADD STEPS BECAUSE STEPS DEVS ARE SO AWESOME..So any support from our Bagholders to our STEPS DEVS who now have officially become QBK honorary DEVS AS WELL and I will add this to the OP as well, need our support..   Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
opened one up, ScHdfnAaqVPwzHp7rUncmSeLcTgrNnuYH4 thats my steps adress Smiley that would really be lovely
Just sent you 250.. it's on its way

1731750f64d9753bdf438a81aeb1f7751676233a37c49dbf72ef01a26adab227-000   Smiley

btw am still waiting for my QBK coins to arrive in my wallet but ALTCOINSTEPS is downloading the qbk blockchain and it takes a while so thank you Bagholders for your patience..
As soon as it arrives i will finish paying off the bagbonuses..

highly apreciated Cheesy and yes it seems like its still waiting to confirm as well.

(Edit) confirmed Smiley do you need my addy for anything? and does it automatically stake or is there an option or so?
legendary
opened one up, ScHdfnAaqVPwzHp7rUncmSeLcTgrNnuYH4 thats my steps adress Smiley that would really be lovely
Just sent you 250.. it's on its way

1731750f64d9753bdf438a81aeb1f7751676233a37c49dbf72ef01a26adab227-000   Smiley

btw am still waiting for my QBK coins to arrive in my wallet but ALTCOINSTEPS is downloading the qbk blockchain and it takes a while so thank you Bagholders for your patience..
As soon as it arrives i will finish paying off the bagbonuses..

QiWoman, you should hire some helpers.As you said you have a lot of stuff to do and I think that would make your job easier and also faster results for the members.
Still waiting for the contest to start...  Wink

maybe implement an open workforce. im really looking forward to this.

Thanx QBK team, Bagbonus received once again  Grin Grin Grin, and the idea of an open workforce could be fantastic Smiley
   Smiley
Yeah i could do with some hands..plus there will be good remuneration packages as we grow.. for helpers and gifts..

Theres a great idea behind the GoldCoin (gld) workforce, check that out for some ideas
legendary
Sounds good! lets get that rolling! just sign up at steps? where can i buy?

I will pay for your steps wallet.. Open one then let me know i will pay for it..   Smiley
Activity: 322
Let's make a new altcoin environment.

yobit, cex, bleutrade and banx
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
Still couldnt manage to synch my wallet. also had an issue trying to compile on linux as well, im still buying these badboys though. what should i do? i cant have my pc on 24/7 so i maybe i have to get this STEP thing. How much does it cost in btc to get that running?

In order to open a wallet on AltcoinSteps and start staking you need to pay 250 STEPS. That is around 0.005 BTC. Seems pretty cheap to me.  Wink
Still couldnt manage to synch my wallet. also had an issue trying to compile on linux as well, im still buying these badboys though. what should i do? i cant have my pc on 24/7 so i maybe i have to get this STEP thing. How much does it cost in btc to get that running?
legendary
Just paid most of tier one babonus.. just got few wallets in qbk to py once ALTCOINSTEPS transfers my coins in few hours.. I going to take a break then once they arrive will complete tier ne bagobnus..
I will buy more bitcoin next week once my money hits my bank so I can do tier 2 bagbonus for the 10k plus QBK crew..

Smiley

i will get contest up tonight and fill in asset sheet as i bought more mywink shares over last couple of weeks.. btw MYWINK has gone into alpha phase..I will ask SERG if I can post here the email and link to VINKPAY site.. Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: