Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 53. (Read 379378 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I added the adbrook and uci shares on asset sheet and also we got few more in TM and UCI... TM, ADBROOK, Checklisting, mypayingads are ones that generate nice roi for us to payout regular bagbonus..The other shares are more fixed and waiting for them to go in IPOS so we can flog some at a profit.. I will have a nice announcement in a few days to let those that own 10k or more coins will get extra juice per bagbonus..As I wasn't able to keep up with the quarterly founder bonus scheme I have come up with another beauty on a monthly basis..but no telling yet.. Bagfests will resume tomorrow again in the qbk bagbonus wallets.. Smiley

stay tuned..
legendary
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
!!! QBK will be awesome some day !!!

It came from the TROLLBOX,  from all of you Trolls that live there,
It came from all of your  Bagholding stories' and Dump to zero coins that you cant  clear out of your balances page.
Everyone in the box had input over time, the coin for the bagholder, a dump proof coin with a simple quick confirming wallet.

OK Your coin just dumped.

Well  it stakes at 5% . Great i can make more of nothing Wink
But the small monthly return, gives it some value, so over time you can recoup something Wink
Bottom line is its dump proof, because no matter what, it is always worth the monthly return on assets and revenue.
Everyone in the Box thought it was a great idea.
SILVERKINGUK, QIBUCKS, BITDV, JTGANGUS, UBEING got serious about the idea, and QBK was born.

25% IPO was setup to fund a Compounding revenue steam, the wallet and  block explorer,and basic site. The revenue steam was to generate funds ,to give back as a monthly  Bagbonus.
The  Box bought it all in hours, 500k . 20 people bought more than 10K and signed on to be Founders of the coin, holding 10 000 QBK in the wallet at all times.
Some great incomes steams where generated,assets aquired, and great donations given from the POLO community,

Then disaster, the dev contracted to do the compiling of the wallet steals 10btc, the Qibucks website is hacked, and Qibucks is personally hacked.
A crew came into the box and and laid on the FUD hard core for a few days, and once they had there fill, pushed it hard. Then dropped it harder.

QIbucks then took it to a whole new level, doing everything she could to generate more incomes . Paying the monthly bagbonus from her pocket.

A year later and the bagbonus is paying for itself again and will slowly grow again,  There are still 20 wallets holding more than 10k, and over 100 trolls holding QBK.   http://crypto2.net/qibuck/wealthiest.php
It did dump after the pump, but it never dumped to zero because it is the polo community s coin,
To everyone who holds QBK you are awesome,

and Qibucks "you are amazing, you could have dropped it, like so many others have. But you work tirelessly on ways to improve it instead"

Cheesy Grin Grin

legendary
Adbrook pays instantly so I sent it for qbk buy support..I still am sedated with heavy medication for the migraine so can barely type so will do asset sheet tomorrow..I was just able to do the basic clicking for the revshares but i see everything double at the moment..should subside by tomorrow.. I may invest more here next week..

Dear eleftheria akyildiz,  Wink

This email is to notify you that your withdrawal requested on 2015-08-26 has been completed. Transaction details are as follows:

TRANSACTION DETAILS

Date: 2015-08-26
Amount Paid: $3.73
Payment Method:Bitcoin
Reference:
This is a auto-generated message please don't reply it
AdBrook.com Administration.
legendary
Are people interested in building this coin or just getting out on the ground floor?
keep em comming Wink

It will go up. I will be increasing buy support daily through a site I just invested in will add on asset sheet tomorrow. I have a severe migraine today, not had one in months..I will pm you also.. Smiley No I am not gonna invest in other coins at present..Only btc and QBK and any bounties we get from other coins if Hubby does the odd translation when it comes.. Now we must accumulate btc and I must get my qbk coins back plus around 3k qbk coins I sold on behalf of qbk to invest for qbk.. Otherwise main purpose now is just to grow the roi and buy support.. I am looking at every week now buying between 0.2 and 0.5 btc to buy qbk now that I also have an income finally coming in..but it's taken me months to get here and my apologies for that..

Asset sheet will be updated again tomorrow..

I will also list the sites we have invested in for roi and bagbonus purposes tomorrow, maybe some of you may be interested to see as well.
ETH is risky to invest in now Wink

yes it is super scary 3.3 million on the exchange only 500k on the market and more arriving all the time. 72million available with no cap limit . WTF
Are people interested in building this coin or just getting out on the ground floor?
keep em comming Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
ETH is risky to invest in now Wink
legendary
I got the monthly bonus payout. thanx again!
even though the market is a bit quiet with all the ETH action, still nice to get returns anyway.
 Wink

Yes I think I must be the only one in crypto that doesn't own any ETH lol. I will be taking a day off today as the wedding stuff was a bit taxing and am a bit tired but will resume QBK activities on the Morrow..Thanks for supporting QBK..always..  Smiley
I got the monthly bonus payout. thanx again!
even though the market is a bit quiet with all the ETH action, still nice to get returns anyway.
 Wink
legendary
Bagbonus received again , Grin Grin Grin

thanx QBK team
Pleasure to have you. We hope we can increase the bagobnus over the coming months as our trejoctory for incremental wealth is working out fine now. I hope this year will be even more fruitful than the last. Tomorrow my Nephew is getting married so we hope that They are blessed and I will be back the day after... Smiley I might even post a pic lol. Wink
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
Bagbonus received again , Grin Grin Grin

thanx QBK team
legendary
Bagbonus is complete for August 2015..Please note we are using our original block explorer which is more accurate. The other one had a 10% increase in rich list which isn't accurate enough thanks..

http://www.crypto2.net/qibuck/over100.php

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wF5aL_ntOy8kECf_AwaGWl6yKHMy5XdmAcLUBbwIdjo/edit?usp=sharing

Please note I have a family wedding to attend to on Monday so next 2 days i will be very busy but I will try to pop in here if I can in between, that's why I paid bagbonuses early.. I will be back in full force on Tuesday so please have a wonderful Sunday..   Smiley..
legendary
Done some bagbonus will try finish by tomorrow if Possible..have a lovely evening..  Smiley
legendary
BAGBONUS SHEET IS PRIMED AND READY. i AM USING THE MORE ACCURATE BLOCK EXPLORER RICH LIST which was the original one.. I will try to knock em all out before Monday as I have a family wedding to attend to so will be busy for a few days so if I can do them tonight and tomorrow instead of waiting till 25th to start I gonna do that because I wanna get it done to then move onto our asset sheet and promotion to earn bigger revenues..  Smiley Enjoy..

https://goo.gl/nYwjBc
legendary
This coin is great.

I'm a big believer in the work of the team.

My wallet opens everyday, I get qbk babies daily, btc payouts monthly its marvelous.

Keep up the excellent work team

Thank you kindly and we hope that every month we get better and better we can give more to all our lovely Bagholders. I believe in proof of baghold because from the offset we wanted to create this coin with Silverking Sam to solve the problem of bagholding at a loss. We initially set out to make a coin that would last and would pay out bagbonus for years to come while slowly appreciating in value.. We will not be satisfied and sit idle until I see this coin worth dollars each as one day maybe after a few years will be worth intrinsically that, not just inflated pump and dump..talking of dumps I wonder who numptied about a btc worth of QBK right before the bagbonus lol..  Grin Grin Lucky for those who just lapped them up.. I think I got around 150 coins myself yupeeeee..

well so much for dumpers are out lol, Thats another 5k or so, come on people?

Never mind price will get better and better, it may be whales dumping it down to get it cheaper..anyway am putting thing sin place albeit slowly so we can build enough surplus to have bigger buy support and take off as many coins off the exchange as we can..
Talking of exchanges BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE IS BACK..Everyone CAN sign up again please and start using it as we have invested here in EPT TOKENS..So more happens here more we will earn in revenues too..After bagbonus I will have a bagfest special for the exchange too.. They also have hash rentals and mining pools too, all will add to bottom line..

https://btcpool.exchange/   Smiley

I cant log in anymore dont know whats up?

Firtst thank you all for the kind birthday wishes and secondly for btcpool exchange you must all sign up again. Anyone purchased EPT tokens they will receive them en masse once the Admin of the exchange loads them.. I hope to support the exchange too and next month when I get the btc extra I will be doing buy support there for qbk bags. Also BAGBONUS SNAPSHOT WILL TAKE PLACE IN A FEW HOURS SO PLEASE download your bags so they get into the block explorer on time.. Have a wonderful afternoon. Also I bought another car share today worth 15 bucks in Boss auto which will start roi in few days:) Cheesy
This coin is great.

I'm a big believer in the work of the team.

My wallet opens everyday, I get qbk babies daily, btc payouts monthly its marvelous.

Keep up the excellent work team

Thank you kindly and we hope that every month we get better and better we can give more to all our lovely Bagholders. I believe in proof of baghold because from the offset we wanted to create this coin with Silverking Sam to solve the problem of bagholding at a loss. We initially set out to make a coin that would last and would pay out bagbonus for years to come while slowly appreciating in value.. We will not be satisfied and sit idle until I see this coin worth dollars each as one day maybe after a few years will be worth intrinsically that, not just inflated pump and dump..talking of dumps I wonder who numptied about a btc worth of QBK right before the bagbonus lol..  Grin Grin Lucky for those who just lapped them up.. I think I got around 150 coins myself yupeeeee..

well so much for dumpers are out lol, Thats another 5k or so, come on people?

Never mind price will get better and better, it may be whales dumping it down to get it cheaper..anyway am putting thing sin place albeit slowly so we can build enough surplus to have bigger buy support and take off as many coins off the exchange as we can..
Talking of exchanges BTCPOOL.EXCHANGE IS BACK..Everyone CAN sign up again please and start using it as we have invested here in EPT TOKENS..So more happens here more we will earn in revenues too..After bagbonus I will have a bagfest special for the exchange too.. They also have hash rentals and mining pools too, all will add to bottom line..

https://btcpool.exchange/   Smiley

I cant log in anymore dont know whats up?

Happy belated Birthday to QiBucks. 

My first transaction to my wallet was 8/11/14.   A bit late, but 1 year + and still going strong.   Way to go.... 

Wow...it's been a whole year. To think that I've been involved since the ICO...

It is amazing how fast time goes, i remember wonderloops fuding it bellow ico price, then buying it way up only to dump it all  again,
but it is great that there is some slow and steady growth, with a few more investors and a few more btc things will really start to gain some momentum,
and as revenue from assets grow, things will pick up more, i try to support the exchange we have shares in but its not polo buy a long shot.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

My first transaction to my wallet was 8/11/14.   A bit late, but 1 year + and still going strong.   Way to go.... 

Wow...it's been a whole year. To think that I've been involved since the ICO...
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

Pages:
Jump to: