Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QIBUCK COIN - X13 - POS/POBH - 1st Proof of Baghold - page 48. (Read 379378 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I am still asking advice from DEV what is the best course again to give QBK a facelift and am still receiving info, will keep you all posted..I will update asset sheet tomorrow.. Smiley

I have a friend that is working on a few designs for a fresh look for the coin, waiting to see what he comes up with Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am still asking advice from DEV what is the best course again to give QBK a facelift and am still receiving info, will keep you all posted..I will update asset sheet tomorrow.. Smiley
legendary
I am in touch with 2 DEVS at the moment..once I got more info I will chat with SAM and see what is best to give QBK a face lift..  Will let you all know in a few days..
legendary
OMG I just registered for a European passive income opportunity that I think will rock the Internet..I will buy us couple packages next week but i I will also add to my promo page inabit this is going to be VERY LUCRATIVE AND EXCITING!!!! Sorry still bit behind but very excited..

Well done again, all the pieces coming together Smiley

Yes getting there, adding more stuff to the promo page before i launch the group..I need to add all the free sites, I keep clicking them lol then forget to post the ref links on my blog to add to the page, am obsessed lol haha plus all the stuff on fb etc.. Grin Wink.The only problem with being a woman is we multitask a lot.. I feel like an octopus.. Grin Grin Cheesy

Multitasking is not a problem, its a strength Smiley
sounds like things are moving along nicely, my bts profits went into some more QBK, someone still persists on selling , it seems they don't want the price to move for now.
I have complete faith in you Qibucks, may take a while, but we will get there in the end Smiley

Thank you so much, I will be purchasing another MYWINK share today and will update asset sheet..Once we reach a tipping point in earnings and investments we will for sure reach another price bracket..I have also sent a pm to a nice DEV to ask help with improving our wallet so I will let you know when I have news.. As son as I have finished purchasing 2.5k usd worth of MYWINK shares which I am trying and hoping to do before this year is out we will then move to the next phase of getting a merchant api and also a web wallet and maybe mobile wallet as well..but of course INVESTMENTS are my NO1  priority before the merchant appraisal...but things are surely on the UP and one of the sites we earn ncie revenues now accepts bitcoin as well so I will make a special promo for this site in a couple of days..I am a little worn out today so just going to do my basic work then take the afternoon off to recharge.. Thanks to our good investments and SAM'S finding MYWINK we are heading for a fruitful 2016.. I am still working my promo page and Sunday Hubby will teach me how to make online videos..so you will all get to see my lovely face on camera..if I get confident at this we might start google hangouts with Sam as well..and our Bagholders, that will be fun!
BAGBONUS THIS MONTH SNAPSHOT IS FOR 22ND OF OCTOBER AND BAGOBNUS PAYMENTS WILL COMMENCE ON 26TH -30TH although you all know I try to knock them out in 2 days..
THIS MONTH THE 2ND TIER BAGBONUS FOR THE BAGHOLDERS WHO HOLD 10K OR MORE COINS COMMENCES and so far I have donated 0.1 btc to this pool, there will be more added to it by the bagbonus snapshot date.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Hi, everyone! I had to delete my copy of the blockchain because it got corrupted, but I can't find any available nodes to get my wallet started again. Does anyone have some nodes I could connect to? Thanks!
Here we go, right now I see those nodes (peers) in my client like below:
addnode=213.243.135.185
addnode=72.10.219.10
addnode=178.33.209.212
addnode=24.161.64.30
addnode=86.175.5.239
addnode=46.242.113.130
addnode=85.228.47.196
addnode=46.242.113.130
addnode=94.245.53.24
addnode=95.90.218.108

Ps. I wrote you them with "addnode=" command, to you could just copy&paste them into Qibuck.conf file.

Thanks a lot! Just added them and my wallet's synching.
Activity: 433
Merit: 250
OMG I just registered for a European passive income opportunity that I think will rock the Internet..I will buy us couple packages next week but i I will also add to my promo page inabit this is going to be VERY LUCRATIVE AND EXCITING!!!! Sorry still bit behind but very excited..

Yes getting there, adding more stuff to the promo page before i launch the group..I need to add all the free sites, I keep clicking them lol then forget to post the ref links on my blog to add to the page, am obsessed lol haha plus all the stuff on fb etc.. Grin Wink.The only problem with being a woman is we multitask a lot.. I feel like an octopus.. Grin Grin Cheesy

Multitasking is not a problem, its a strength Smiley
sounds like things are moving along nicely, my bts profits went into some more QBK, someone still persists on selling , it seems they don't want the price to move for now.
I have complete faith in you Qibucks, may take a while, but we will get there in the end Smiley
legendary

legendary
Added MYWINK Shares to asset sheet and donation sheet..
legendary
legendary
Sorry am a bit delayed will catch up on the work this afternoon, once I finish some more promos..it's a lot of work and I think I will need to hire one more helper soon at least for the social media end of things..  Cheesy Smiley
legendary
I got lovely things happening here behind the scenes which should help boost sales and income..I am fixing the biz opps page which will have all the bizops on it and so all of you can see what we are doing, should be mostly ready by tomorrow, done half of it today, which in itself is also a business opportunity also..

OCTOBER BAGBONUS WILL INCLUDE FOR FIRST TIME 2ND TIER BAGBONUS FOR QBK WHALES WHO OWN 10K OR MORE QBK..SO if you are a re QBK WHALE and have 10k coins downloaded or more you will earn EXTRA REVENUES - WOW..I will start donating to this 2nd tier pot next week..

Wink Wink
Stay tuned for our marketing page and this will start off our club as well.. Smiley Smiley

Good stuff, good news for us long termers Smiley
thanx Qibucks

This is the promo page I am working on, I need to ad QBK and a few more things then I can start promoting it..  Smiley

Slowly but surely getting there..

http://my.residualincome.tv/qibucks

looks good,
 dose just visiting the referral links benefit, or do you need to sign up at each one to get a benefit for QBK

The sites listed are for investment, Peeps need sign up and if they invest we earn ref coms which helps in all qbk matters..like buying more shares and growing..I will also list all the FREE BITCOIN SITES and some paid to click sites, if peeps visit those and do the captchas and clicks then we earn and they are free..In traffic monsoon you can join and surf ten sites then do the cashlinks for free, then we earn from the cash links, bit like a ptc..as well as if peeps invest so TM is a good one for earning.. Traffic Monsoon you join then u surf ten steps after that if you click the cash links you get paid for that..so u surf ten sites every 24 hours or within 24 hours then u can earn from cash links or ad packages..I will load all the faucets and btc free sites in the next 1-3 days.. Smiley Then if peeps click them using our ref links we earn from the faucets too..and they are free, just requires a bit time from members to click.. Cheesy Smiley

I will update asset sheet today coz one lovely QBK Supporter donated a MUYWINK share to us and I donated 1 more as well so they need to be added..  Smiley
I got lovely things happening here behind the scenes which should help boost sales and income..I am fixing the biz opps page which will have all the bizops on it and so all of you can see what we are doing, should be mostly ready by tomorrow, done half of it today, which in itself is also a business opportunity also..

OCTOBER BAGBONUS WILL INCLUDE FOR FIRST TIME 2ND TIER BAGBONUS FOR QBK WHALES WHO OWN 10K OR MORE QBK..SO if you are a re QBK WHALE and have 10k coins downloaded or more you will earn EXTRA REVENUES - WOW..I will start donating to this 2nd tier pot next week..

Wink Wink
Stay tuned for our marketing page and this will start off our club as well.. Smiley Smiley

thanx Qibucks

This is the promopage I am working on, I need to ad QBK and a few more things then I can start promoting it..  Smiley

looks good,
 dose just visiting the referral links benefit, or do you need to sign up at each one to get a benefit for QBK

legendary

Wink Wink

thanx Qibucks

This is the promopage I am working on, I need to ad QBK and a few more things then I can start promoting it..  Smiley

Wink Wink

thanx Qibucks

legendary
Hi, everyone! I had to delete my copy of the blockchain because it got corrupted, but I can't find any available nodes to get my wallet started again. Does anyone have some nodes I could connect to? Thanks!
addnode=213.243.135.185
addnode=72.10.219.10
addnode=178.33.209.212
addnode=24.161.64.30
addnode=86.175.5.239
addnode=46.242.113.130
addnode=85.228.47.196
addnode=46.242.113.130
addnode=94.245.53.24
addnode=95.90.218.108

Ps. I wrote you them with "addnode=" command, to you could just copy&paste them into Qibuck.conf file.

Thanks for that..I am going to try to get another wallet made soon..Will be contacting some Devs..
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
addnode=213.243.135.185
addnode=72.10.219.10
addnode=178.33.209.212
addnode=24.161.64.30
addnode=86.175.5.239
addnode=46.242.113.130
addnode=85.228.47.196
addnode=46.242.113.130
addnode=94.245.53.24
addnode=95.90.218.108

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
legendary

Wink Wink
legendary
come on people? Will the dumping ever stop??  Cry

I am not worry to much about that, dumps could be done into right hands and new stronger investors. Who know, maybe QBK is tanking BTC by this dumps. Also there is less and less QBK coins on sell side, only around 12k atm. According to what qiwoman2 is saying we getting constant funds putting into coin soon, that should be very interesting "price force" - I am waiting to see how things will go.

Hello Everyone, sorry i been out all day sorting out my husband's immigration papers, finally they processing them..tomorrow back to work..
Pages:
Jump to: