Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 166. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
Here's Coins Source's Latest Article Featuring Qora:

http://www.coinssource.com/qora-adds-voting-features/

We'd sure appreciate some or your comments on the article! Thanks!

Great article! Thanks
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Here's Coins Source's Latest Article Featuring Qora:

http://www.coinssource.com/qora-adds-voting-features/

We'd sure appreciate some or your comments on the article! Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
legendary

sile16 has made a whole bunch of videos about installing the client and Java on all systems.

So here's the first one. Install Java and Qora client on Windows.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqrqWry5YFo

legendary
who is putting those sell walls on BTER?! 12btc sell wall?  Huh

Why exactly is a 80 satoshis wall relevant at all for you? it is 100% higher than market price anyway.

I would care more for the 48 satoshi 15 BTC wall that was setup yesterday!

well thats true yes. what happened with the 15 BTC sell wall?! dump succeeed?

it is still there Wink poloniex

What?? who is doing such a thing? It's like really weird to trade like that.  Angry

What is he expecting? That some guy just buy his whole wall with a trading volume around 1/2k the last month?  Huh

Pretty sure its a IPO stakeholder. Thanks for supporting Qora by putting that sell wall men! Great work.  Angry

This shows Qora community quality. All those sellers are not for project support but for profit.

True. And not just cummunity quality but some members stupidity. I can understand that someone might need money right now, but the worst thing he could do is to set a sell wall. It's kind of a guarantee that he won't sell it.
Activity: 153
Merit: 107

Why exactly is a 80 satoshis wall relevant at all for you? it is 100% higher than market price anyway.

What?? who is doing such a thing? It's like really weird to trade like that.  Angry

What is he expecting? That some guy just buy his whole wall with a trading volume around 1/2k the last month?  Huh

Pretty sure its a IPO stakeholder. Thanks for supporting Qora by putting that sell wall men! Great work.  Angry

This shows Qora community quality. All those sellers are not for project support but for profit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com
who is putting those sell walls on BTER?! 12btc sell wall?  Huh

legendary

Activity: 260
Merit: 250
12BTC sell wall at 80 it's not so bad he want to push the price up i think
legendary
Activity: 1680
CEO Bitpanda.com

legendary
legendary
Hey guys, there's a user yussuf89 who can traslate the OP to Turkish and update it once in a while. How do you think how much should be the reward?

I dunno. Maybe 50K?

It's about 0.02 btc. I was thinking about 150-200K or something.

Just ask him how much he would like to have.. but 150k is good I think
Activity: 910
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Where is the list with real dependable (high uptime) nodes?
@qora, To avoid spam in the polls, we can allow to create polls only with accounts on which more than 1 000 000 Qora.

You know once people start making polls however much you limit it you are going to have to search for them as you can't avoid having thousands of them.

The issue is how can they be removed or better they have a life span say of 1 month etc. Maybe you could pay to have your vote longer.

My point is if we don't have a way to get rid of spent polls you can't avoid clutter.
Still it is possible to add the option of voting for the removal of voting, if it is gaining more than 50% of the votes and a week has passed, the vote is hidden.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
@qora, To avoid spam in the polls, we can allow to create polls only with accounts on which more than 1 000 000 Qora.

You know once people start making polls however much you limit it you are going to have to search for them as you can't avoid having thousands of them.

The issue is how can they be removed or better they have a life span say of 1 month etc. Maybe you could pay to have your vote longer.

My point is if we don't have a way to get rid of spent polls you can't avoid clutter.
legendary
Hey guys, there's a user yussuf89 who can traslate the OP to Turkish and update it once in a while. How do you think how much should be the reward?

I dunno. Maybe 50K?

It's about 0.02 btc. I was thinking about 150-200K or something.
Jump to: