Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 162. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Version 11 is now available.

https://mega.co.nz/#!fo5SHYjA!ooUKgkmu2gqIqe6Nngex8IwQ2OonMrbmKGN4vY2SCeE
Please download the application from this post and not from a quote.

MD5: FE3493BD4C9BEED182693338CD0A4411
SHA-1: B8839AA077F4C9BECEA79AC926601C9DA85337F5

Properly detects when a connection is closed.
Fixed a memory issue when the debug window would have been open for a long time.
Fixed a problem where the client stops connecting to peers when the database would contain more then 1000 peers.
Fixed some problems with the database.
Activity: 168
Hey community members. We will really soon start a twitter campaign. Qora Member ''reader31'' will use a professional company who will run this campaign the first month for free, this because he know this company for a longer time and they also do the marketing of his own company.

What he asks is the follow, we need:

qora related quotes, punchlines, one liners, anything cool really...to be used for recurring tweets.

So members just post everything you can think of, any articles or whatever in the thread and we will use it for marketing.

Thanks

yes should have my team kick it into gear in the next 2 to 3 days...

Nice. With all the trolls gone its getting a bit quiet in here Smiley Some campaigning couldn't hurt Smiley

The usual suspects are in chat.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Hey community members. We will really soon start a twitter campaign. Qora Member ''reader31'' will use a professional company who will run this campaign the first month for free, this because he know this company for a longer time and they also do the marketing of his own company.

qora related quotes, punchlines, one liners, anything cool really...to be used for recurring tweets.

So members just post everything you can think of, any articles or whatever in the thread and we will use it for marketing.

Thanks

Nice. With all the trolls gone its getting a bit quiet in here Smiley Some campaigning couldn't hurt Smiley
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
I changed the *.bat version of renat0 in order to also address non default installation paths.

Edited: This version should also work if you have java 8 installed.

This version still seems buggy, so don't expect it to work on every machine!!!!

Code:
@ECHO OFF &SETLOCAL
IF EXIST java (
start "Qora" java -Xmx256m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar
) ELSE (
IF EXIST "%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jre7" (
start "Qora" "%PROGRAMFILES%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx256m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar
) ELSE (
IF EXIST "%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Java\jre7" (
start "Qora" "%PROGRAMFILES(X86)%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx256m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar
) ELSE (

FOR /F "tokens=2*" %%a IN ('REG QUERY "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.7" /v JavaHome') DO set "JavaHome17=%%b"

IF EXIST "%JavaHome17%" (
start "Qora" "%JavaHome17%\bin\java.exe" -Xmx256m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar
) ELSE (

FOR /F "tokens=2*" %%a IN ('REG QUERY "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\1.8" /v JavaHome') DO set "JavaHome18=%%b"

IF EXIST "%JavaHome18%" (
start "Qora" "%JavaHome18%\bin\java.exe" -Xmx256m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar
) ELSE (
ECHO Java software not found on your system. Please go to http://java.com/ to download a copy of Java.
PAUSE

)

)

)
)
)
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Here is the first Qora painting safely arrived from Croatia. Wink

Thanks Z!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/start-the-art-162183

Thanks

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
good news.
i would like to exchange at bter
Activity: 221

Thanks

Activity: 332
Bter wrote a article about qora, of course, in chinese.
https://bter.com/article/1616

Use Chrome to auto translate.

Here's Coins Source's Latest Article Featuring Qora:

http://www.coinssource.com/qora-adds-voting-features/

We'd sure appreciate some or your comments on the article! Thanks!

just read here
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

Use Chrome to auto translate.
Activity: 322
legendary
Activity: 1148

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1428
agran▸@Qora: When 11 release?
Qora▸@agran: Currently I have fixed the memory problem you had and some database problem but I see that it sometimes takes upto a minute until it starts synchronizing
Qora▸I also want to fix that before the next version

Smiley
Qora is in Chat if you want to join the conversation.

http://coinia.net/qora/chat/
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
v10 has some memoty leak. My node grow use of memory almost to 1G and i had to restart it.  Cry
Change run.sh to :
Code:
java -Xmx1024m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar -disablerpc
How change -Xmx256m to -Xmx1024m will help? Huh
This change the memory limit to 1024m
I do not want to allocate such huge bunch of memory for qora.  Angry
Change to 512m
If 256 did not help memory to leak to 1g how 512 would do so?  Huh
Runing qora as a node it will use about 330 memory.
400 memory is enough。。。
Activity: 422
v10 has some memoty leak. My node grow use of memory almost to 1G and i had to restart it.  Cry
Change run.sh to :
Code:
Change to 512m
Runing qora as a node it will use about 330 memory.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
In two days the voting for the first feature ends!!!
legendary
Activity: 1367
Change run.sh to :
Code:
Change to 512m
I think we should be patient. Not to hire any external developers. There is high chance of being scammed. Let qora do the work, because he seems he wants to do it, step by step. Qora could be simple, but powerful solution of various financial needs. Easy to use, it could be killer.
Nxt is complicated and over-developed, I mean their work is awesome and visionary, but far from common reality.

I almost completely agree, I think NXT has too many involved and has lost focus on user friendliness. That's the opportunity Qora has I think.....just worried about not having a bunch of respected developers onboard though.

Maybe if we get some top guys involved in the wallet design and building ontop of Qora soon.

One thing that we might need to look again at is releasing the source code, maybe with a few mistakes like NXT did. For some developers and investors its crucial they see the code.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
I think we should be patient. Not to hire any external developers. There is high chance of being scammed. Let qora do the work, because he seems he wants to do it, step by step. Qora could be simple, but powerful solution of various financial needs. Easy to use, it could be killer.
Nxt is complicated and over-developed, I mean their work is awesome and visionary, but far from common reality.
Jump to: