Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 404. (Read 748233 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 503
Version 4 is now available!

Changes:
- When doubleclicking on a name in the name exchange it will show the correct name.
Oyeeehh...
who called qora dev as  bcnext?Huh

What about "My names" section?

The "doubleclicking problem" still here.

How old are you, guy?  Why i have bought you shit at least of 7.7 btc.
I'm crazy Angry
qora
There is some problems with your naming system.
But i suggest to turn it into positive way.
So, adding spacebar after any single word - makes it indistinguishable by view with original.
Ok, lets imagine some new names enviroment with Qora, like www or http in web, without any technical discussion.
How it will look? Qoraalias+spacebar
This can be a real Qora features. Very brandable.

On the name exchange list when the name ends with a space I will replace that space with a '.'
Also I fixed double clicking on a name not showing the correct name.
Also, try to type google.com      with forth spacebar
What was happend? Nothing.
As it is aliases, why it can't  contain spacebars.
Whats wrong with triple twitter, as one can call "Twitter" it's own dog, second - mean the real serv, and third - anything else.
The only one action they need to do is to add some spacebar after name.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Version 4 is now available!

Changes:
- Now connects to the peers in settings first instead of last.
- When a name ends on a space on the name exchange it will now show a '.'
- When doubleclicking on a name in the name exchange it will show the correct name.
- Database has been changed to the latest version + some other small things. (This may or may not have any effect).

https://mega.co.nz/#!ixoSSaTL!SGPYF-9Q-FNEoeqHKprTo22lspR-sMeEqXZzk0PeDrc
qora
So, adding spacebar after any single word - makes it indistinguishable by view with original.
Ok, lets imagine some new names enviroment with Qora, like www or http in web, without any technical discussion.

On the name exchange list when the name ends with a space I will replace that space with a '.'
Hm.... and what about names starting with space... Wink

qora

How to check if one is on a fork? 

BTW, I found a bug. If you got to debug and then to transactions and sort the number of confirmations, it sorts it wrong.

Like this

instead of 1,2,3,4,5,12,57

I am aware of the sorting issues I just have so limited time at the moment and because it is a gui error this is not a priority right now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
As for transactions: I had 3 an hour ago and now only one in the list!?

Got the same problem. I sent some coins yeasterday but didn't find this transaction today. And recipient didn't get coins, so I sent again today.

I decided that I was on fork or something so this transaction rolled back. Interesting to hear Qora's opinion.

You were probably on a fork.
Things are still not working correctly.
I am trying to fix this.

are you guys even getting any connections at the moment?    Undecided

Few OKE for me...mostly no connections RED... we really should set up nodes. I hope to work on that in a few days.

As for transactions: I had 3 an hour ago and now only one in the list!? The account I "named" is no longer there as well...this must be related to the blocks being off a bit.

Let me see if a reboot helps any.

Just wait. It disconnects only at the start at my setup. Later it works flawlessly.

I have changed the code so that it first tries to connect to the peers in settings.
This should solve the problem.
I will release the new version in a bit.

How to check if one is on a fork? 

BTW, I found a bug. If you got to debug and then to transactions and sort the number of confirmations, it sorts it wrong.

Like this

instead of 1,2,3,4,5,12,57
qora

Got the same problem. I sent some coins yeasterday but didn't find this transaction today. And recipient didn't get coins, so I sent again today.

I decided that I was on fork or something so this transaction rolled back. Interesting to hear Qora's opinion.

You were probably on a fork.
Things are still not working correctly.
I am trying to fix this.

are you guys even getting any connections at the moment?    Undecided

Few OKE for me...mostly no connections RED... we really should set up nodes. I hope to work on that in a few days.

As for transactions: I had 3 an hour ago and now only one in the list!? The account I "named" is no longer there as well...this must be related to the blocks being off a bit.

Just wait. It disconnects only at the start at my setup. Later it works flawlessly.

I have changed the code so that it first tries to connect to the peers in settings.
This should solve the problem.
I will release the new version in a bit.
legendary
Activity: 1806

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
 are you guys even getting any connections at the moment?    Undecided

legendary
I just had to chain-quote you two in remembrance of the NAS days...  ROFLMAO!   Grin

Seriously though...  are you guys even getting any connections at the moment?    Undecided

Actually Nas worked just fine for me. It was the first coin I invested since January when Nxt started dropping. Then I started looking around and thanks to Nas I invested in ~10 different coins including Qora and eXo.

Nas itself is doing more or less fine also. Still it's 4-5 satoshi. Lots of people think Qora should be 10 satoshi.

Any idea why I keep getting kicked out of the connections???

I had some connection problems yesterday once in a while but mostly oke. Did you add any additional peers in settings.ini?
Here's mine: knownpeers 146.185.141.232;162.243.170.76;85.21.237.35;193.242.149.63;113.250.226.131
Activity: 224
 are you guys even getting any connections at the moment?    Undecided

legendary
20 minutes no block. What is the average block time supposed to be?

1-10 min, usually 1-2 min

I just had to chain-quote you two in remembrance of the NAS days...  ROFLMAO!   Grin

Seriously though...  are you guys even getting any connections at the moment?    Undecided

Actually Nas worked just fine for me. It was the first coin I invested since January when Nxt started dropping. Then I started looking around and thanks to Nas I invested in ~10 different coins including Qora and eXo.

Nas itself is doing more or less fine also. Still it's 4-5 satoshi. Lots of people think Qora should be 10 satoshi.
legendary

thanks! Just now a block was found

almost 30 minutes between blocks, might be record
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com

thanks! Just now a block was found
legendary

legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Activity: 224

"invalid command"

specific txt, steps pls...thank you qora for patience

You are probably running with rpc disabled.
Can you check the run.bat/run.sh and see if there is a -disablerpc in there.
If there is remove it, restart and try again.

Yup, recovery works...was formatting! lol

PM sent to qora to release stake. Thanks!
Jump to: