Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 454. (Read 748234 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Yeah I don't follow bitcointalk actively. I check it a few times a day to answer questions if there are any.

At the end of this weekend I should be able to show screenshots about the name exchange.
The current plan is to launch on a friday so that it will be easier to handle all the questions and possible problems that may happen.
If everything goes fine the launch should be on 16 may.

The beta servers have been running quite well for long periods of time despite of the bugs the beta client has.
I was actually hoping people would try to crash them but that hasn't happened yet.

最新QORA的更新,大家去下QORA客户端来运行看看是否正常,做好接币的准备,如果不运行正常的要和作者说,要不到时作者发币了,你们还搞不定自已的客户端运行正常去接币的话,作者是过期不等的,那么你的投资就没的了!如果开发顺利,那么16号发币,请大家及时了解QORA自已的客户端正确运行去接币,有问题的在16号发币前和作者联系,16号发币,还搞不定自已的客户端的,作者发币过期不等人的!请中国的QQ群主放在公告里通知!
yes we should try client to make sure everything is fine. Qora is very valuable to all the investors, let us take it seriously.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is there any specific requirement for java revision? I got error when I try to run the run.bat file.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Holy Cow! That's one beautiful website!!  My hat's off to you, sir.  Smiley

Speaking of slogan, how about Qora: The Dawn of a New Era - Ultra-Secure Transaction at the Speed of Light  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

or how about: Qora - Ushering in a new era of lighting speed, ultra secure digital currency

or how about: Qora - The Next Gen Crytocurrency with a Global Reach

We need a slogan.
We need English native speaker to check texts.
Qora, please let me know if you want to put any other information on the website.
Next step I'll draw or find icons, put font names / sizes / colors and other info on the top of design and upload files.

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
We need a slogan.
We need English native speaker to check texts.
Qora, please let me know if you want to put any other information on the website.
Next step I'll draw or find icons, put font names / sizes / colors and other info on the top of design and upload files.

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Yeah I don't follow bitcointalk actively. I check it a few times a day to answer questions if there are any.

At the end of this weekend I should be able to show screenshots about the name exchange.
The current plan is to launch on a friday so that it will be easier to handle all the questions and possible problems that may happen.
If everything goes fine the launch should be on 16 may.

The beta servers have been running quite well for long periods of time despite of the bugs the beta client has.
I was actually hoping people would try to crash them but that hasn't happened yet.
Activity: 160
Activity: 149
Yep. Do not rush...  Grin
Activity: 422
is the developer still around? cant see any updates from him for long time
Dev is busy on the client.

I see him posting answers on any more or less serious questions regulary, but yeah, he's not hanging out here just for fun.
Just waiting.

Developer is Personal!So just waiting.
We should be patient.
Activity: 153

He was just on here 2 days ago, and always responds if someone wants to test the beta client out. 
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

I see him posting answers on any more or less serious questions regulary, but yeah, he's not hanging out here just for fun.
Just waiting.

Developer is Personal!So just waiting.

Just waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
For starter, how about we form a decision-making committee consisting of stakeholders who like to contribute their time and talent? Smiley

that would be good
Activity: 241
 For starter, how about we form a decision-making committee consisting of stakeholders who like to contribute their time and talent? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I don't know what you guys think.. but RAXE.IO has done an exchange for pawncoin.  Maybe we can hire them to create a dedicated exchange for Qora???

Or better yet, we should have a private decentralized P-to-P asset exchange like NXT/NXTL is proposing..  It will be sooo nice to have a built-in exchange, and I really hope the dev will consider it and implement this feature as part of future release.

This is my number one request!  Grin No more 3rd party unreliable crap exchanges!

Smiley

PS: Qora has the potential to beat NXT and become the top dog of 2nd gen coins. We really should have everything planned out carefully. Listing the coin on every exchange is a bad idea in my opinion.  For starter, how about we form a decision-making committee consisting of stakeholders who like to contribute their time and talent? It doesn't have to be anything formal, maybe just a forum or platform where we can have constructive dialog that will lead to further development of qora ecosystem.
Now , we need a strong community, a website, a forum...

Relax, the coin hasn't even been released yet.
OK, waiting for laungh
Activity: 334
just waiting qora's launch for now.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
I don't know what you guys think.. but RAXE.IO has done an exchange for pawncoin.  Maybe we can hire them to create a dedicated exchange for Qora???

Or better yet, we should have a private decentralized P-to-P asset exchange like NXT/NXTL is proposing..  It will be sooo nice to have a built-in exchange, and I really hope the dev will consider it and implement this feature as part of future release.

This is my number one request!  Grin No more 3rd party unreliable crap exchanges!

Smiley

PS: Qora has the potential to beat NXT and become the top dog of 2nd gen coins. We really should have everything planned out carefully. Listing the coin on every exchange is a bad idea in my opinion.  For starter, how about we form a decision-making committee consisting of stakeholders who like to contribute their time and talent? It doesn't have to be anything formal, maybe just a forum or platform where we can have constructive dialog that will lead to further development of qora ecosystem.

Relax, the coin hasn't even been released yet.

Smiley

Jump to: