Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 451. (Read 748234 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
What do we know by know about Qora?  Smiley

1. He says "can not" instead of "cannot".
2. He doesn't worry about nice logo, website, even open topic look.
3. He doesn't spend a lot of time on the forum, but coding instead. He even missed IPO closing! So he's super focused on the code.
4. He is Europian.
5. He invented new POS algorithm.
6. He's working on anonymous transactions.
7. He postponed IPO because he didn't want to have the same problem that Nxt has.
8. Both Qora and Nxt have great names. Qora sounds awesome, Nxt was the right name for the first 2nd gen coin. So equally great.
9. He never denied he's not the same person.

Does it sound like BCNext? Kind of  Smiley I mean he might be not him. But the pattern is the same. Which means we stick around right coin.

There is even more Cheesy
- BCNext finished coding on Nxt and 1 month later - there was a Qora
- BCNext's original hero account (my guess) was again abandoned and 2 weeks later - there was a Qora

and for the distribution - mining is lame, it is better to have IPO whales who can easily provide bounties for marketing Cheesy

Omg, salsacz, please tell me you're one of those whales  Smiley Or one of stakeholders anyway. We desperately need people like you in Qora.
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

3. He doesn't spend a lot of time on the forum, but coding instead. He even missed IPO closing! So he's super focused on the code.
4. He is Europian.
7. He postponed IPO because he didn't want to have the same problem that Nxt has.
8. Both Qora and Nxt have great names. Qora sounds awesome, Nxt was the right name for the first 2nd gen coin. So equally great.

Does it sound like BCNext? Kind of  Smiley I mean he might be not him. But the pattern is the same. Which means we stick around right coin.

There is even more Cheesy
- BCNext finished coding on Nxt and 1 month later - there was a Qora
- BCNext's original hero account (my guess) was again abandoned and few weeks later - there was a Qora

and for the distribution - mining is lame, it is better to have IPO whales who can easily provide bounties for marketing Cheesy
legendary
I purchased a maximum round 1 eXocoin stake of 1.5 bitcoins that is held in escrow with anon136.

I would like to swap this for an equivalent value of Qora coins with someone who bought a stake in the Qora IPO.

My eXocoin stake is ~221925.5676 coins

I would prefer to swap with someone who used escrow for the Qora IPO, but if you are a trusted long-term forum user that would be OK

Please make an offer

Here are the eXocoin IPO details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pospow-exocoin-exo-gen-20-dev-from-scratch-give-away-open-beta-430467

I think both coins are very promising but I am more interested in Qora because it is 100% POS. eXocoin distribution is 50% mined over 6 months.

My market thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6534464

Why not diversify? Unless you know whether what's said about Qora and BCNext is true  Tongue

Exactly! I'm hoping there might be somebody who missed out on eXo but took a big plunge on Qora. That guy might want to diversify and do a swap with me for some of their Qora stake.

eXo had a limit of 1.5 btc, but Qora didn't, so a Qora IPO whale without any eXo might want to hedge their bets a little and swap with me.

I'm open to any calculations on how to value eXo against Qora. Both look good prospects really.

I hope a swap might be appealing to somebody.

I suspect Qora could suffer from some 'distribution criticism' similar to NXT that eXo will avoid with 6 months of quick fire CPU mining. That should spread eXo around better, but as I'm not going to mine it, I'd like to go with Qora.

Your 1.5 eXo stake is 221'926 coins which is 0.22% of all coins
1.5 Btc stake in Qora is 117'000'000 which is 1.17% of all coins

So I'd say weight of eXo investment to Qora investment is 0.19 so what you actually can count on is 0.282 Btc investment in Qora for your 1.5 Btc invesment in eXo.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
I purchased a maximum round 1 eXocoin stake of 1.5 bitcoins that is held in escrow with anon136.

I would like to swap this for an equivalent value of Qora coins with someone who bought a stake in the Qora IPO.

I would prefer to swap with someone who used escrow for the Qora IPO, but if you are a trusted long-term forum user that would be OK

Please make an offer

Here are the eXocoin IPO details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pospow-exocoin-exo-gen-20-dev-from-scratch-give-away-open-beta-430467

I think both coins are very promising but I am more interested in Qora because it is 100% POS. eXocoin distribution is 50% mined over 6 months.

Why not diversify? Unless you know whether what's said about Qora and BCNext is true  Tongue

Exactly! I'm hoping there might be somebody who missed out on eXo but took a big plunge on Qora. That guy might want to diversify and do a swap with me for some of their Qora stake.

eXo had a limit of 1.5 btc, but Qora didn't, so a Qora IPO whale without any eXo might want to hedge their bets a little and swap with me.

I'm open to any calculations on how to value eXo against Qora. Both look good prospects really.

I hope a swap might be appealing to somebody.

I suspect Qora could suffer from some 'distribution criticism' similar to NXT that eXo will avoid with 6 months of quick fire CPU mining. That should spread eXo around better, but as I'm not going to mine it, I'd like to go with Qora.
legendary

Please make an offer

Why not diversify? Unless you know whether what's said about Qora and BCNext is true  Tongue

4. He is Europian.

legendary
I think we should running more nodes when laungh, because there are some people which can't connect the node.

Are there? Didn't see any.
Activity: 70
I think we should running more nodes when laungh, because there are some people which can't connect the node.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

Please make an offer

Why not diversify? Unless you know whether what's said about Qora and BCNext is true  Tongue
Activity: 78

Please make an offer

My marketplace thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6534464
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Yes, NXTs ROI (x2000) is highly likely for Qora.
legendary
How many IPO investors were there?

I'd like to buy a stake if anyone is selling part of theirs for an instant profit.

Will send first to an established player.

There were some offers. The cheapest started from x80 as far as I remember. And up to x2000 )

wow, I think I'll wait for an exchange. With 10 billion coins what marketcap would x2000 be?

It's was Nxt roi, so never mind Smiley I guess we can expect the price around 100 satoshi for the first weeks, but 2600 satoshi...
100 satoshi is easy.

I think so too, 100 satoshi is very reasonable price for Qora. And if stakeholders have some patience like Nxt initial stakeholders had we'll see the price of 500 satoshi in a couple of months.

500 satoshi.
OK, waiting for the laungh.

Not gonna happen in the blink of an eye, no argue here. But if major stakeholders don't dump but instead pledge some coins to bounties for development: light client, smartphone client, marketing and stuff — easy.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250

I'd like to buy a stake if anyone is selling part of theirs for an instant profit.

There were some offers. The cheapest started from x80 as far as I remember. And up to x2000 )

wow, I think I'll wait for an exchange. With 10 billion coins what marketcap would x2000 be?

It's was Nxt roi, so never mind Smiley I guess we can expect the price around 100 satoshi for the first weeks, but 2600 satoshi...
100 satoshi is easy.

I think so too, 100 satoshi is very reasonable price for Qora. And if stakeholders have some patience like Nxt initial stakeholders had we'll see the price of 500 satoshi in a couple of months.

500 satoshi.
OK, waiting for the laungh.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I think 90 satoshi is very reasonable price for Qora.
legendary

100 satoshi is easy.

Activity: 422

100 satoshi is easy.
legendary

Activity: 190

legendary
Why my wallet is locked? And I can't how to unlock it.
What's the price now? How to buy from investors or sell the coin?

It's not reliesed yet.

You can unlock your wallet with a password which was created when you opened it for the first time. If you didn't write it down then you most likely lost access to your wallet.
Activity: 322
Why my wallet is locked? And I can't how to unlock it.
What's the price now? How to buy from investors or sell the coin?
legendary
When does the Qora release the coins?

If everything goes as planned - 16th May.
Jump to: