Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 52. (Read 748227 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 506
Reason it can't go open source is because Qora is likely a disguised NxT fork.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So AE is there, but price and volume are still the same as before the AE.. Somebody knows whats up? I know Qora needs more marketing, we need to be published and rated by websites like : coinsource.com, cryptoarticles.com etc. We need to hit Bittrex and Mintpal, We need promoting in China. It will also be nice if Qora will be used for something, that you can pay with it or whatever.. 

Thoughts of other members? Ideas?

As i type, qora is a great product, but no body use it.
AE is not a big deal if nobody use it.
NXT's AE is very good, we can't deny it.
And at this moment, NXT's AE is better to use.
I mean with NXT's GUI and block explorer it's very convenient to use.
If we can't find something unique, then people have no reason to use qora's AE.
The stakeholders expect the price will soar up and wait to dump.
But no more new comers. The price didn't rise.
4 month has past, but the address who own more than 10K qora is less than 700.
Basically it's a game between the stakeholders.
No new comers.
That why the price will never rising.
Qora's AE is far from easy to use.
We should find something which NXT's AE can't do.
We really need to open the source code of V1. There is no need to worry about clones as we already have AE and other features. V1 don't have any new features such as voting system, Arbitrary transaction and AE.
It's the time to open it. We need people to review the protocol.

This is why imo it SHOULD NOT go open source atm. Without the popularity or traction it's in dangerous teritory once the code goes open source - it "only" takes a skilled team of guys to clone qora, add a great looking front end with a singing and dancing OP and suddenly they have a better product than Qora that can then very easily overtake us without doing any major leg work.

Continue to make the product as refined as possible, build a marketting team/material and when ready simultaneously release a super refined wallet with gorgeous GUI, smash it down with a marketting sledge hammer and open source all at once to get a bit of steam up.

To say no-one is entering Qora is false - i only started accumulating 2 weeks back, but im only gathering on sharp falls rather than buying at ask.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
So AE is there, but price and volume are still the same as before the AE.. Somebody knows whats up? I know Qora needs more marketing, we need to be published and rated by websites like : coinsource.com, cryptoarticles.com etc. We need to hit Bittrex and Mintpal, We need promoting in China. It will also be nice if Qora will be used for something, that you can pay with it or whatever.. 

No new comers.
We really need to open the source code of V1. There is no need to worry about clones as we already have AE and other features. V1 don't have any new features such as voting system, Arbitrary transaction and AE.

are you also the member of qoraCoin dev?
NO, I am just an average people.
Activity: 826

No new comers.

are you also the member of qoraCoin dev?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

No new comers.

I don't agree with much of what you said but I do about OS. I can't see any downside to going OS at this point. I think once people see it is great coding and different from NXT people will want to invest. I do wish we had done this earlier though we passed on a lot of early interest, now we have lots of new coded coins or at least they claim it. Qora has yet to show any of it's price potential.  

The AE has a lot of function that NXT would love to have. Once we have a better GUI I expect many people will over time use Qora as an asset exchange. It's all about long term potential not short term gimmicks.

No new comers.

perfect ,we need more new inventors
Activity: 532

No new comers.
new GUI will be coming,that gonna be fine

dev said nothing ,how do you know?
Activity: 168

OS

Does anybody already knows when Qora goes OS. I thought at IPO Qora DEV told us after 3 months.. we already past 3 months..

The community makes the decision by vote, the general belief is after GUI work in hopefully 1-2 months time.

Can I suggest to the community we go for an early vote if people are thinking to go OS early, a new wave of interest is coming it seems and it might be good to capture that movement and go OS now?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
new GUI will be coming,that gonna be fine
screenshots

Screenshots prove nothing. Many an IPO scam has had screenshots.

The bare minimum for any IPO should be a well known escrow service provider to hold the BTC. This is a bare minimum, and any IPO that refuses should be immediately questioned.
that the truth screenshots mean nothing
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1148

OS

Does anybody already knows when Qora goes OS. I thought at IPO Qora DEV told us after 3 months.. we already past 3 months..
Activity: 617
Merit: 528

OS
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1036
legendary
Chinese will promote qora in few days

Really?? That is good to hear! Smiley Can you tell me more? Because China is really important. If China wakes up to Qora... MOONTIME Cheesy
Activity: 206
Chinese will promote qora in few days
Activity: 910
I was just checking 40 BTC SELL WALL, until Qora can go to 40 Satoshi..  Angry
If the exchange rate will begin to grow, then Most of these orders took off their.
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
What's Rabbiter's position in Qora?
Pages:
Jump to: