Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 50. (Read 748227 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Do you guys have some good ideas for a slogan? So far we have:

Qora - Innovative from The Core
Qora, the one you've been waiting for! (from twitter)
so where is the code?you have see the code?

lol
Qora - Where is the code
Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

lol
Qora - Where is the code
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
There is a small problem that when you cancel an order the amount is not added back to your balance.
Your balance will correctly reappear in the next version.

That's not really a small problem, and another good reason to run on a testnet before launching a new feature.

yes ,qora client is buggy. testnet is important.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
As for the next phase of Qora development is wallet improvement I would like to point out some recommendations that I have in mind for discussing them and if possible to implement those in Qora wallet.

The first is that I would like to have loaded only addresses with balance > 0.
Now with the asset exchange as well were we actually have assets as an other balance overview then by loading both empty and non empty address in wallet it gets a little mess with all those addresses listed in there. This is my opinion on that and I believe that a call of non zero addresses will be helpful plenty enough.
The second is also about addresses. I believe that a label is needed as well in order to name addresses and make them more user friendly.
Finally, if an HTML based wallet is going to be builded (which is more eye candy and possible more flexible for development)  then I believe that api calls could have an efficient handling from wallet to retrieve data (such as the non zero addresses that I mentioned above). In this scenario then we might think other great features to have them integrated into wallet as well.

Also the wallet design is something that will boost Qora as well for mass adoption. As I said html wallets are definitely eye candy. So, if we can have some wallet designs that we could select (vote) as an official wallet release then it will be pretty helpful as well.

Other possible features into the wallet with an HTML architecture will might be block explorer, friends list, asset list, messaging, peers,polls, api etc..
Activity: 168
There is a small problem that when you cancel an order the amount is not added back to your balance.

That's not really a small problem, and another good reason to run on a testnet before launching a new feature.

Agreed, it's a big problem.
legendary
Activity: 1036
lol QCNext is funny  Grin
Activity: 715

Activity: 231
Activity: 910
Fresh Qora data folder. For fast synchronization.
http://qora.co.in/data_20140924_202101_34794.zip (mirror: https://mega.co.nz/#!rwQCwAQb!4Px-VJ5u6a-yfUgCgkfddoYg_TuwhV5ejnwFImMNKss )
sha1 406de6dde593c06d39cd27266840a3ec7c4fd671

34794 block

Put 'data' folder in 'Qora' folder.
Does here have anybody a good connection to poloniex and can ask them why they don't solve my problem? I am waiting now 4 days for my withdrawal of Qora. They don't answer. It's the first (and the last ) time I used this service!

Where can I buy Qora to have not so much troubles?

Try bter.com
Do you have good experiences with bter.com? Do they answer in time and solve problems better than poloniex?
bter withdrawals work better, but they charge 1% fee  Angry
xyz
Activity: 1848
Merit: 772
Do you have good experiences with bter.com? Do they answer in time and solve problems better than poloniex?

I would say they are both about the same in terms of support and how quickly issues are resolved. I mean to say they both are good and reliable enough.

Thanks!
But if they are about the same then I will stay away...
I am enough angry!
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

I would say they are both about the same in terms of support and how quickly issues are resolved. I mean to say they both are good and reliable enough.
xyz
Does here have anybody a good connection to poloniex and can ask them why they don't solve my problem? I am waiting now 4 days for my withdrawal of Qora. They don't answer. It's the first (and the last ) time I used this service!

Try bter.com
Activity: 336
Merit: 260

Try bter.com
xyz

Activity: 168
I forgot a great option many in the community could get behind!

You know another good option is to do what NXT did, release the code with a few flaws. One benefit is it gets coding types to look closely into the code which has the benefits to possible recruitment.

How about we vote for OS but with three flaws, that would give us even more time and have the benefits I mentioned. It could be very good for exposure to Qora and his work. I imagine a lot of discussion would arise, more than just simple OS.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
beautiful GUI and os is important.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
+1

[/quote]

Things going well except the price
Personally i don't care
Great job for the AE what we need is more marketing, AE project and a better GUI
But if you want to release the code yes i think open the V1 is a solution

[/quote]
Pages:
Jump to: