Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source - page 98. (Read 748232 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I got mine.

Did you request the withdrawal before or after the NXT heist? I requested it after and have been going back and forth with their support for the last few days with no success.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I got mine.
legendary
I think they moved all coins to cold wallets, maybe that is why people arnt getting withdrawals. Once they complete the blackmail payments then hopefully they can sort this out!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Has anybody managed to get their coins out of bter till now ?
Withdraws started after the nxt hack?

I'm seeing a few people aren't able to do so and this is not the only coin that seems affected.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
FUCK QORA IS A SHITSCAMCOIN LIKE NXT     Spoetnik Approved™

~CfA™~
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Must be sth happened to Qora. I withdrawal  4M qora from bter 2 days ago, until now, nothing received.
And, at the same time, I deposited small amount Qora to Poloniex, nothing received.
Can someone explain all those things?

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Any updates on Bter > Qora withdrawals?
they say as soon as possible
poloniex is also pending my withdrawal request for more than 24 hours now. whats going on?
my pc wallet works fine, someone please explain  Huh
dunno what is wrong with polo, my withdrawal is pending 4 days there
Activity: 30
poloniex is also pending my withdrawal request for more than 24 hours now. whats going on?
my pc wallet works fine, someone please explain  Huh
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I dont know if you are just stupid or not rabbiter but pretty much everything is tied to BTC. BTC has fallen a big chunk in the last week and dragged down alts along with it.

Right now people are probably cashing out to buy other alts they think will go up in price more than Qora or is just getting tired of waiting.

Also about open source, we put it to a vote and it was voted against which you know but choose to ignore.

You dumb fuck Qoras price has been dumping for weeks it's hardly moved from it's position. Just because the consensus decides something doesn't make it a good decision. That decision was led by a few and now you seem to want any dissent from that decision blocked?

Any intelligent person knows this coin can't get going till it's open source.

The guy asked why the price was so low (NAS level) I answered him. What's your problem?

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Activity: 47
Ahh, ok  Grin
Maybe i should be more aware of what i respond to Wink

legendary
I dont know if you are just stupid or not rabbiter but pretty much everything is tied to BTC. BTC has fallen a big chunk in the last week and dragged down alts along with it.

Right now people are probably cashing out to buy other alts they think will go up in price more than Qora or is just getting tired of waiting.

Also about open source, we put it to a vote and it was voted against which you know but choose to ignore.

Thanks for the answer, much appreciated. Im not stupid and i try to not ignore anything. I understand this all has to do with BTC. No need to be aggressive   Wink
I probably need to read all the initial pages before this one to get a grip on how you all more initiated reason about it.

Hi Crilloz,

I was not directing that at you. I was directing at that troll rabbiter.

He keeps harping on and on about going open source and when the investors rejected it via a vote he keeps harping on about going open source.... Such a donkey!
Activity: 6
Thanks for the answer, much appreciated. Im not stupid and i try to not ignore anything. I understand this all has to do with BTC. No need to be aggressive   Wink
I probably need to read all the initial pages before this one to get a grip on how you all more initiated reason about it.
@Crilloz - PondSea was not talking to you  Wink

Thanks for the answer, much appreciated. Im not stupid and i try to not ignore anything. I understand this all has to do with BTC. No need to be aggressive   Wink

legendary

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1002
What reason is there for no open source?

The community voted against open source at this stage.
Why is Qora falling? Now is where that shit Nas use to be... Undecided
Too many "innovative" coins or what? market saturated?

Two major reasons,

1. Qora not being open source.
2. Qora not being open source.

I hope the community wises up about this before it gets too late in the game. More explained open source proves the coin is safe but more importantly it means developers can get involved and a community can develop. Till then this thread will be a ghost town. The community really dropped the ball on this one which annoys me cause those that lead us against open source fucked off to other coins and I haven't seen them argue for closed source on those ones!

What reason is there for no open source?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Why is Qora falling? Now is where that shit Nas use to be... Undecided
Too many "innovative" coins or what? market saturated?

Two major reasons,

1. Qora not being open source.
2. Qora not being open source.

I hope the community wises up about this before it gets too late in the game. More explained open source proves the coin is safe but more importantly it means developers can get involved and a community can develop. Till then this thread will be a ghost town. The community really dropped the ball on this one which annoys me cause those that lead us against open source fucked off to other coins and I haven't seen them argue for closed source on those ones!
legendary
My withdrawal of 5 mil processed but not sent by bter...
have you sent a ticket? let me know the result please

Yes I have . They said their dev is a bit busy today lol. That they will sort it out soon .
Pages:
Jump to: