Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 106. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
QQcoin CryptoValley is getting smacked up again?

still down...

Lol maybe it's not Ddos, but China run into they legendary coin? :-)
Activity: 56
Merit: 10

still down...
Activity: 70
Activity: 98
QQC.CIPHERPOOL.COM   is back up and running

Sorry for the delay in fixing it... we got DDOS bad!
i don't know about you guys but i've seen about 50 diff threads want to go to the exchange right away.. it kills the coin. it kills profits. you're all entirely underestimating your potential in profits by playin such a short game. this could be worth something big, but not right fuckin now.

So what's the plan?

Just mine coins, hold coins, hide coins? Let the scamers take the chance to fool the real buyer, stop new guyz get in?

Finger out a real better idea about "How to do" if you have, not just "not to do" please.

I think get qq listed on coinedup or coinex should be a good start, if we successed on one exchage, others will be easy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Anybody has any contact information from qqc.cipher? My account is locked and I can't tell why. And apparently there's no easy way to contact them.

Please help
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Buy QQCoin 300k paying with btc

PM Me prices

Please post here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=390259.100

Buy QQCoin 300k paying with btc

PM Me prices
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Doesn't the problem I mentioned happen to you then? Please look this up.

I keep experiencing this problem, which causes that I don't submit as much shares as I could I guess.
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Cryptovalley is a good pool
legendary
Seems like it isn't working smoothlu now again, as the problem I described still happens here.. This coin definately needs 1 good pool. Who's going to step in?
Activity: 196
Does anyone has a good working pool? http://qqcoin.cryptovalley.com/ works fine for me, allthough, mostly just for a while. It seems that it's very hard to submit accepted shares after a couple of minute. Once you restart the miner, it does commit shares for a few minutes and then the same happens.

The other pools aren't working either.

Serverowners; please open a good, stable QQCoin pool and you're likely to receive a great hashpower!
Had almost 1GH/s on mine before it started getting attacked Sad
Activity: 42
Here are all the QQC mining Pools I know of.

I usually use Cryptovalley as well and seems to work fine.

Did you change the server number from 1 to 3 ?

They had it on 1 to start with but the website now says use 3 (as I think they added another server)
legendary
Does anyone has a good working pool? http://qqcoin.cryptovalley.com/ works fine for me, allthough, mostly just for a while. It seems that it's very hard to submit accepted shares after a couple of minute. Once you restart the miner, it does commit shares for a few minutes and then the same happens.

The other pools aren't working either.

Serverowners; please open a good, stable QQCoin pool and you're likely to receive a great hashpower!
I want to buy qqcoin

500,000 to 1 Million qqcoin let me

Trade QQcoin for Mooncoin
Activity: 196
Someone's been DDoSing pool http://goober.homeunix.net for the past 14 hours.

I'm going to bring it up and send the payouts out to everyone.

Payouts were just sent.  Sorry about the delay guys.

When will the site be back up?

Are you sure all the payouts are sent?
There's still some (not many) coins in the pool from folks that didn't turn on auto payout or request a manual payout last night.  If you were one of them PM me your username and I'll look at your balance and send you the coins.

thanks for the fast action!!
NP.  Don't want to short anyone their mined coins.  Just don't see the need for this pool to continue and I don't have the time or will to fight the attackers. We were the first pool that actually worked with QQ-coins and I only put it together because there wasn't one already, now there are other options.
Activity: 238
Someone's been DDoSing pool http://goober.homeunix.net for the past 14 hours.

I'm going to bring it up and send the payouts out to everyone.

Payouts were just sent.  Sorry about the delay guys.

When will the site be back up?

Are you sure all the payouts are sent?
There's still some (not many) coins in the pool from folks that didn't turn on auto payout or request a manual payout last night.  If you were one of them PM me your username and I'll look at your balance and send you the coins.

thanks for the fast action!!
i don't know about you guys but i've seen about 50 diff threads want to go to the exchange right away.. it kills the coin. it kills profits. you're all entirely underestimating your potential in profits by playin such a short game. this could be worth something big, but not right fuckin now.

So what's the plan?

Just mine coins, hold coins, hide coins? Let the scamers take the chance to fool the real buyer, stop new guyz get in?

Finger out a real better idea about "How to do" if you have, not just "not to do" please.
Activity: 210
This! everytime a coin gets on exchange when its new it just dies after few days.
nod
Activity: 126

you suggest not to hurry with the exchange?

I totally agree. I see in QQ a long term thing, if we get into an exchange, it will just destroy it because of miners following profitability and switching pools 3 times a day.
Jump to: