Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 130. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I think some miners have more than 500000 QQC. I belive that some of them have more than 1000000 QQC. So the price is pretty high.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hey guys! I am selling some QQ coin. Please see this thread if interested: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/selling-qq-coin-limited-quantities-390023
I have tried to mine, but everytime I start, my r9 280x start to squeak (very loud sound). What is going on?

are u using ybcminer ? just put ur cgminer.bat settings after the --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1387769316

hope it helps.

Yes, ybcminer and i get near 4.6 Mh/s from each but this sound is pretty scary. I don't get such sounds on applecoinminer. Had to stop mining.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I have tried to mine, but everytime I start, my r9 280x start to squeak (very loud sound). What is going on?

are u using ybcminer ? just put ur cgminer.bat settings after the --scrypt --Nfmin 4 --Nfmax 30 --StartT 1387769316

hope it helps.
Activity: 686
 Can't even mine it with linux? wtf...
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think this coin become popular very soon QQ
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I had another go and found a few good blocks.

I have qqcoins available to sell. pm me with your best offer in btc if you want to buy.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Hopefully someone would come up with a more stable pool.

Activity: 196
Tried to setup a pool, but I guess I didn't setup the stratum mining part correctly, during my tests I kept getting rejected shares saying "Share above target"
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
Yeah, bit low, still around 3.3 mh/s on 7950's.

What are your settings?
Activity: 425
closing the Pool.

dont get it working

http://qqc.coinpol.de

Sorry guys

These pools keep failing because it's scrypt-jane and everyone keeps trying to use cgminer.

Yep. and i think pool software need some tweaks too
efx
Activity: 378
Yeah, bit low, still around 3.3 mh/s on 7950's.
my miners are solo, i've 2X7950 and 1X7970.

7950 = 2.25Mh
7970 = 2.50Mh

that's low no ?

can u share ur hasrate w/ cards used ?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
closing the Pool.

dont get it working

Sorry guys

These pools keep failing because it's scrypt-jane and everyone keeps trying to use cgminer.
Activity: 504
closing the Pool.

dont get it working

Sorry guys
QN8kdVovYbz9hARUcsEa4KmVjLYkvdcjV8

QUICK QUICK I NEED COINS  Shocked

Ok. Sent you some coins.. But the GiveAway#1 has completed for now .. So no more giveAways from me now.

Cheers

thx that was fast Smiley
Activity: 268
Any pool working now?
efx
Activity: 378
Up to ~5.6 at i20.

^ Does GPU-z show your clocks holding steady? Powertune might be kicking in.

Clocks are steady, it shows 99% GPU load in GPU-Z, I'm finding valid blocks, but they are only running at 2.8Mh/s. :/

Can you post your config? (and anyone else who can get 5Mhz with QQ on a 7950) Are you using a file or command line arguments?

Thanks. Smiley

My config is nothing more than the solo-mine batch with scan and expiry at 1. YBCminer should be setting the other parameters to the same values automatically for all of us with 7950s.

It's possible that the miner is setting less than ideal values for threads (-g iirc) or thread concurrency in your specific case due to mixed up device IDs or something.

Oddly, mine seems to be going slower suddenly but perhaps I have a tab open using excessive GPu resources or something...Going to reboot and see what's up.

I went back to the vanilla solo-mine.bat but it didn't improve my hashes, unfortunately. Mine was at 2.8mh/s while you guys were getting 5mh/s and now it's at 2.45mh/s while the others have fallen to around 3.3mh/s.

Is Scrypt Jane more system RAM intensive than regular Scrypt? I have 4gb for 3x7950. They run beautifully on plain Scrypt.

Those of you who reached 5mh/s, how much system RAM are you running and what GPU driver?

I don't believe it uses much if any more system ram than normal scrypt, thread concurrency being the same. Currently, I'm using 2.6 gb out of 16 with 4 GPUs mining (9 gb of total GPU memory), along with the standard windows background process usage and about 10 tabs open. I would think 4gb of system ram should be just fine.

Currently running 13.11 (whql iirc), forgot I was going to upgrade to 13.12 today, oops.
Jump to: