Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 141. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Do you guys also have strange hashrate? I have 6 Mh/s instead of 620 kh/s on my HD7970? And my R9 290 has a lower hashrate of 4.9Mh/s...

i am getting 0.06 khash with cpu scrypt-jane minerd and ~35000 hashespersecond with wallet built in miner

I meant GPU mining
Activity: 425
Do you guys also have strange hashrate? I have 6 Mh/s instead of 620 kh/s on my HD7970? And my R9 290 has a lower hashrate of 4.9Mh/s...

yep, my 280x have 6Mh/s too, so it's normal
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
After 5-6 hours of solomining and 57 accepted blocks with various amounts from 40 - 998 all my wallet shows after a restart is 40 QQC. What happened to the rest?!

m8 you are getting rejects and orphans, i have 139 transactions and only 4700 QQC to show for! We need a mining pool now!

57 transactions and 40 QQC. You did good Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Just found my first confirmed block after mining for 4 hours with 1 7970
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I am selling at 1000 QQC per 0.1 BTC

We can use escrow, small increments or whatever you feel most comfortable with.
Before you ask, my current balance in confidential but I don't think I'll have trouble filling orders at least for a little while.
PM me if you'd like to discuss or make any counter offers. Thanks!

did a succsesfull trade with sighle. I went first.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I am selling at 1000 QQC per 0.1 BTC

We can use escrow, small increments or whatever you feel most comfortable with.
Before you ask, my current balance in confidential but I don't think I'll have trouble filling orders at least for a little while.
PM me if you'd like to discuss or make any counter offers. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
After 5-6 hours of solomining and 57 accepted blocks with various amounts from 40 - 998 all my wallet shows after a restart is 40 QQC. What happened to the rest?!

what do you mean accepted?? did they go into the balance? or just sitting there as immature?

Many thousands of rejects but 57 was registered as transactions and 15 of them stayed in the transaction history (the rest was stales I guess). They never showed up in the wallet as unconfirmed or in the actual balance but I thought they would eventually. At least 40 did Smiley

Ah yes this is just how it happens, they go to ? then vanish. Same for me. Powerful miners are sweeping up or else a lot of miners all trying to get the same coins. Mining grows harder as more competition comes along. Applecoin was not this hard but it had less miners from the start i guess.
Activity: 686

i am getting 0.06 khash with cpu scrypt-jane minerd and ~35000 hashespersecond with wallet built in miner
Activity: 350
Activity: 14

what do you mean accepted?? did they go into the balance? or just sitting there as immature?

Many thousands of rejects but 57 was registered as transactions and 15 of them stayed in the transaction history (the rest was stales I guess). They never showed up in the wallet as unconfirmed or in the actual balance but I thought they would eventually. At least 40 did Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 264
Any bounties on block explorers? I can probably try my hands at coding another.
legendary
"blocks" : 16016,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.24172488,

Yeah seems the same as mine. Diff is slow to rise because there is a lot of miners on this. Should be at least 1 by now i would have thought. Anyway as it rises less orphans for everyone hopefully.
"blocks" : 16016,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.24172488,
Activity: 602
difficulty already 0.2 or something
legendary
what block is everyone seeing right now and what diff??

obviously will change a little since they are going through fast... but roughly??
legendary

Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
AND DEV WE NEED THAT BLOCK EXPLORER OR ELSE WE GONNA THINK SOMETHING IS FISHY  Angry
Activity: 644
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

m8 you are getting rejects and orphans, i have 139 transactions and only 4700 QQC to show for! We need a mining pool now!

The rest is probably orphaned
Activity: 16
Has anybody been able to use a server via LAN then connect other PCs to it to mine? Kinda like solo mining, but with your own pool? I cant seem to get it to work, (when I type getmininginfo the hash rate always shows as 0, even tho the LAN PCs are connected successfully. Is this due to the .exe involved that the server does not use?)

Thanks all!
Jump to: