Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 137. (Read 187348 times)

legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Etherscan.io
The difficulty has even out the orphans and the coin is mining considerably better...

If anyone is interested I am willing to sell a few lots of this coin at 1k QQ for 0.045btc or ltc equivalent (while stocks lasts). Pm to transact. Will even go first if you have an older account with more posts [Sold]
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
ive been mining for almost an hour now and not one accept or reject tons of new block detected though but there is an occasional pool 0 not enough work  700 kh btw.  normal?
Activity: 126
Found a couple of blocks so far.  Got a nice one earlier but my wife had unplugged me from the router to plug in her printer lol so it was orphaned as soon as I reconnected to the network.  damn!

i had 3306 qqc orphaned earlier cuz i had to restart computer... grr.
Activity: 210
finally got the miner to work!
The config file needs to be qqcoin.conf NOT qqcoinS.conf

Somewhere someone on this thread had made a mistake and was using the wrong file name all the time!

Also im looking to buy 5-10k of these coins!
PM ME with offers.
Activity: 140
If you are going through a router rpcallow must be miners IP usually 192.168.1.something for each computer connection to wallet.  .bat should be 127.0.0.1:20112
dont care but for fun. donate if I helped I had to find that out on my own finally as guides werent specific enough with routers.
QQ- QcyhUNK51HXSSxPDX8ryiuQsBm8uJfxYdp
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I gave up on mining. I am ready to buy 1K QQ coin, PM with offers.

I'm selling for 0.05btc per 1k QQ .. if that is too expensive then someone was selling for 0.0395btc per 1k not sure if he has some left. Or even make a WTS thread and invite offers.  It seems buy and sell gets buried in this thread fast.

Seems not too many selling...where are all these coins? and how come not many people are selling yet. Be good to get more sellers so can see the proper price to sell for.
legendary
Download the wallet
Download the miner

Save this as qqcoin.conf (using Notepad)
:
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0
port=20111
rpcport=20112
addnode=10.0.0.48
addnode=66.45.255.119
addnode=206.72.193.8

(set your own UN and password)

Put it in c:\users\(yourname)\AppData\Roaming\QQcoin\

Copy the Miner into the same folder as the wallet
Edit solominer.bat to have the same UN and Password as you set in the CONF file
Run the wallet QQcoin-qt.exe -server
Run solominer.bat

Get some coins!

If this helps you get coins please donate some to QfWTiJNTPfQKa3mdNDyxZgqqUsWVYZJ6Vv

Thanks and happy mining

Thanks! did all this however still says:

[2013-12-29 02:11:14] Started ybcminer 3.3.1-yac2

[2013-12-29 02:11:14] Probing for an alive pool
[2013-12-29 02:11:18] Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid

What could be wrong? I have still my wallet syncing? other then that i cant seem that somethings could be wrong- I can see that It actually reads the config file and uses my user/pass and other settings.

I had this error, I closed my wallet and rebooted.  Then I restarted wallet and let the sync catch up and then started mining and was all good

Yes , good point after making the conf file you have to close the wallet and start it again so the settings take place
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
make sure .conf is named qqcoin.conf
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
I gave up on mining. I am ready to buy 1K QQ coin, PM with offers.
Activity: 126
Download the wallet
Download the miner

:
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0
port=20111
rpcport=20112
addnode=10.0.0.48
addnode=66.45.255.119
addnode=206.72.193.8

Run solominer.bat

Get some coins!

If this helps you get coins please donate some to QfWTiJNTPfQKa3mdNDyxZgqqUsWVYZJ6Vv

Thanks and happy mining

What could be wrong? I have still my wallet syncing? other then that i cant seem that somethings could be wrong- I can see that It actually reads the config file and uses my user/pass and other settings.

I had this error, I closed my wallet and rebooted.  Then I restarted wallet and let the sync catch up and then started mining and was all good
legendary
Download the wallet
Download the miner

:
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0
port=20111
rpcport=20112
addnode=10.0.0.48
addnode=66.45.255.119
addnode=206.72.193.8

Run solominer.bat

Get some coins!

Thanks and happy mining

hmm are you mining from the same pc the wallet is on? is the firewall blocking you?
Activity: 210
Download the wallet
Download the miner

:
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0
port=20111
rpcport=20112
addnode=10.0.0.48
addnode=66.45.255.119
addnode=206.72.193.8

Run solominer.bat

Get some coins!

Thanks and happy mining

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
can anyone tell me where do I need to place this config file and how do I need to name it?

Config File
Code:

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0
port=20111
rpcport=20112
addnode=10.0.0.48
addnode=66.45.255.119
addnode=206.72.193.8

in /roaming/qqcoin/qqcoin.conf
Activity: 60
It seems after APPLECOIN success there are a few of these types of coins coming out.

QQcoin is generating too quick though, the difficulty is not adjusting quick enough. already 6.5 Million coins available.

I have been watching VELOCITYCOIN which is meant to launch today. I have been following them on twitter  @velocitycoin
www.velocitycoin.com

they were meant to launch in like 5 hours time... but have just issued a delay notice because of Orphans. Maybe they watched the QQcoin launch and dont want to have similar problems.

Yes, the diff should have risen more quickly, however it is rising steadily now. I guess it will reach a balance soon. Try sending some though it is VERY quick. Lot of coins have been mined. I don't think they realised the interest in this coin. Then again why are so many people mining it?  QQ is the chinese chat protocol most people use there right?  are there lots of chinese people mining this? Seems to be the hardest coin to mine in a long while.

Applecoin needs to get added to an english exchange why is it not even on coinmarketcap yet?

"I don't think they realised the interest in this coin" is funny.  Considering the author has talked about places being great for dumping coins, this is nothing more than another coin meant to be quick - a quick attempt at making money.  I wouldn't be surprised to see very minimal development in this coin.
legendary
It seems after APPLECOIN success there are a few of these types of coins coming out.

QQcoin is generating too quick though, the difficulty is not adjusting quick enough. already 6.5 Million coins available.

I have been watching VELOCITYCOIN which is meant to launch today. I have been following them on twitter  @velocitycoin
www.velocitycoin.com

they were meant to launch in like 5 hours time... but have just issued a delay notice because of Orphans. Maybe they watched the QQcoin launch and dont want to have similar problems.

Yes, the diff should have risen more quickly, however it is rising steadily now. I guess it will reach a balance soon. Try sending some though it is VERY quick. Lot of coins have been mined. I don't think they realised the interest in this coin. Then again why are so many people mining it?  QQ is the chinese chat protocol most people use there right?  are there lots of chinese people mining this? Seems to be the hardest coin to mine in a long while.

Applecoin needs to get added to an english exchange why is it not even on coinmarketcap yet?
Activity: 196
Found a couple of blocks so far.  Got a nice one earlier but my wife had unplugged me from the router to plug in her printer lol so it was orphaned as soon as I reconnected to the network.  damn!
Activity: 98

www.velocitycoin.com

legendary
Any plans for a good pool soon? where is the dev? i guess they have to sleep sometimes but it's quite inconvenient when they do Smiley

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
QQ is damn Quick indeed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Why do you need the -server parameter? I didn't use it, and coins end up in Balance when using the GPU miner  Huh
Jump to: