Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 32. (Read 187367 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is this coin listed on any Chinese exchanges yet?  It will be interesting to see what happens tonight when they notice its increase.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
help guys i try to mine with the qqcoin miner and it gives me hardware errors and only 10kh hash with my r9 280. what can i do ?

try lower intensity, from 20 to 19 for example
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hi, I bought quite an amount of QQcoins, sent them directly to a paper wallet, and can't see them on the block explorer, any idea why? It's been more than an hour that i sent them.

I hope cryptsy is going to add QQcoin on the next round.

Is QQC the fastest coin out there?  is it faster than fastcoin?
Activity: 294
Hi, I bought quite an amount of QQcoins, sent them directly to a paper wallet, and can't see them on the block explorer, any idea why? It's been more than an hour that i sent them.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
help guys i try to mine with the qqcoin miner and it gives me hardware errors and only 10kh hash with my r9 280. what can i do ?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
keep a eye on Klondike coin

I hold quite a big amount of Vertcoin, and I just hopped into Klondikecoin and QQcoin trains!

Why Klondikecoin?
Similar experience here.  I saw VERT's potential early on but only put a small amount of BTC into it.  Wound up buying most of my holdings at 3 and selling at 8.  Not bad.  Immediately went looking for similar coins and QQ stood out for a number of reasons that become evident if you look at VERT's rise and QQ's history since inception.  I put the money I made into QQ.  Considered Klondike and Xvira and a few others but settled here.  Just seemed to have the most current code (similar to VERT).  Coins like these are the future of crypto.

Agreed, just discovered QQcoin and did the same effect on me than Vert, I put KDC behind those two in my portfolio
Similar experience here.  I saw VERT's potential early on but only put a small amount of BTC into it.  When it headed for the moon I wound up buying most of my holdings at 3 and selling at 8.  Not bad..but not what it could have been.  I immediately went looking for similar coins and QQ stood out for a number of reasons that become evident if you look at VERT's rise and QQ's history since inception.  I put the money I made into QQ.  Considered Klondike and Xvira and a few others but settled here.  Just seemed to have the most current code (similar to VERT).  Coins like these are the future of crypto.  When the right investors move in and QQ gets some more community support (something that seems bound to happen now) I think QQ could easily compete with the other top 10 coins.

BTW I'm still holding a good portion of my VERT. 

I hold quite a big amount of Vertcoin, and I just hopped into Klondikecoin and QQcoin trains!
I have.  And I'm here.   Cool
Yes. Better sell now all QQC hehe :-)

You think it's peaked? 

This is not bad but one have to consider, that QQC had one of the worst performances the last few days.
No over 300 000$...
A certain number of early adopters of QQ simply do not understand what they have.  That's ok.  It's better for the coin if they sell to those who do.  By all means...sell now.  I've bought almost all I can afford but after witnessing this double in less than 24 hrs I'm still buying.

With a current market cap of a mere 350k there is still plenty of room for growth.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Finally a development in the right direction  Wink
hm
hm
Yes, great UP! 2nd place!

QQCoin    $ 247,776    $ 0.016    15,583,309 QQC    $ 3,541    +79.63 %

Wink

http://coinmarketcap.com/

This is not bad but one have to consider, that QQC had one of the worst performances the last few days.
No over 300 000$...
Activity: 560
Price already double in a few hours and keep raising , as the same as the exchange volume.

QQC really deserve more exchange platforms. It should be even more awesome! 

Yes. Better sell now all QQC hehe :-)
Activity: 56
Price already double in a few hours and keep raising , as the same as the exchange volume.

QQC really deserve more exchange platforms. It should be even more awesome! 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
And don't forget voted, i think this is promising exchange

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php

voted Grin

When I started voting, it had 0 votes, lets take QQC up, keep voting guys Smiley
Activity: 67
And don't forget voted, i think this is promising exchange

http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
people active

btw, qqc is a PoS coin, what's qqc stake period and %interest?

Pages:
Jump to: