Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 28. (Read 187229 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great to see QQ holding steady (5% increase) in this down market.  Next level achieved.
Activity: 114
my wallet is not syncing, anyone else having this issue?
Havent been able to get it sync for hours in 2 attempts yesterday and today so far

(note this is my first time opening the qqcoin wallet, but I have an array of other wallets for other coins that have synced fine)
I don't think it's a good idea to pay ppl for votes. I have no doubt you act with good intention, but we could get disqualified for this in the worst case...
That's funny.   Cheesy 

Bribery (or, depending on your viewpoint 'paying for a service') is fair play.  Check the site. 

I can understand your feelings regarding bribery.  Some services are more 'unsavory' than others.  Crypto is Capitalism's new Wild West.  You're going to wind up with 'Dread Pirates' and 'Sexcoins' (imagine the uses! Grin) on the way to civility.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Guys exchange your QQCoin @ https://www.allcoin.com/trade/qqc_btc

How much time does it take to deposit ? I also paid transaction fees.
Activity: 168
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
I don't think it's a good idea to pay ppl for votes. I have no doubt you act with good intention, but we could get disqualified for this in the worst case...
Activity: 61
http://www.allcrypt.com/beta/voting.php
i have payed someone for making a big number of votes in 24 hours, i can't tell you the certain number in this forum,but in the QQ group :305099938 .
the votes now is 3,170, let's watch it .

any donation is welcome.
without donation, i'll do what i can do .
with donation, i can do more.
donation QQC  :  QijSMLZkTDapfaHaXb7y6uXdiuqfdPKKnN

Sent you some from faucet Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
what wrong with coinmarket.io they seem to be taking on only the worse instamine big block scam coins now. This should have been there before all the skids that are getting put on there now.
Agree.  QQ has a solid foundation as the only real next-gen competitor to VERT.  DEVs are waking up and taking action.  I think people are beginning to notice though.  Had trouble buying back in at a good price last night after trading that big dip.

I'm in vert since early, and QQ is indeed the only coin I consider a direct competitor (although it was there before vert ^^)
Activity: 66

1000 votes has been done till now .  and it's just a start , keep on watching  .
go to bed  .

any donation is welcome.

100 QQC for you  Wink
what wrong with coinmarket.io they seem to be taking on only the worse instamine big block scam coins now. This should have been there before all the skids that are getting put on there now.
Agree.  QQ has a solid foundation as the only real next-gen competitor to VERT.  DEVs are waking up and taking action.  I think people are beginning to notice though.  Had trouble buying back in at a good price last night after trading that big dip.
Activity: 483
i have payed someone for making a big number of votes in 24 hours, i can't tell you the certain number in this forum,but in the QQ group :305099938 .

any donation is welcome.

hi everyone ,
the guy sent back my money. i'll find someone other to do this . keep your attention still here .

i hired another guy, voting started at 3,946 . watch it !

1000 votes has been done till now .  and it's just a start , keep on watching  .
go to bed  .

any donation is welcome.

any donation is welcome.

hi everyone ,
the guy sent back my money. i'll find someone other to do this . keep your attention still here .

i hired another guy, voting started at 3,946 . watch it !
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
QQC really needs a MAC wallet and the main website a bit more simple and professional.  This coin has some huge upside with only 30M cap half of Vertcoin.  With the price at less than $.02 I'm thinking it could jump to $.20-.30 on bigger exchanges. 

Activity: 350
QQC really needs a MAC wallet and the main website a bit more simple and professional.  This coin has some huge upside with only 30M cap half of Vertcoin.  With the price at less than $.02 I'm thinking it could jump to $.20-.30 on bigger exchanges. 

any donation is welcome.

hi everyone ,
Activity: 210
vel are not our enemies guys, i prefer qqcoin, however vel is a good coin too. I'm not surprised their devs take care of their own baby before us.

however as a community we can push QQcoin forward anyway.  The coin let's face it is the fastest out there and has many other great qualities. It really does need a chinese market though since the name QQ is actually very much angled towards them. It's a great coin with low minting and still a low price.

The biggest enemy to all alts is constant new alts each day, most of which are simply copy and paste clones with nothing but a different name.

I def prefer QQ to VEL, especially for it's classier vibe. Bought some yesterday, just wish I had a MAC wallet.   I don't appreciate the childish videos with puppets and girls in bikinis to promote VEL.  VRTcoin didn't resort to childish behavior and is doing quite well.  I think this may give QQ the advantage in the long run after all of the adolescent popularity contests die down.  JMO.  Go QQ!

This is exactly what pushed me away from VEL, this cheap publicity is unprofessional. I had some Vel coin but after watching these cheap videos, I sold all my coins.
Activity: 90
vel are not our enemies guys, i prefer qqcoin, however vel is a good coin too. I'm not surprised their devs take care of their own baby before us.

however as a community we can push QQcoin forward anyway.  The coin let's face it is the fastest out there and has many other great qualities. It really does need a chinese market though since the name QQ is actually very much angled towards them. It's a great coin with low minting and still a low price.

The biggest enemy to all alts is constant new alts each day, most of which are simply copy and paste clones with nothing but a different name.

I def prefer QQ to VEL, especially for it's classier vibe. Bought some yesterday, just wish I had a MAC wallet.   I don't appreciate the childish videos with puppets and girls in bikinis to promote VEL.  VRTcoin didn't resort to childish behavior and is doing quite well.  I think this may give QQ the advantage in the long run after all of the adolescent popularity contests die down.  JMO.  Go QQ!

any donation is welcome.
Activity: 133
get this coin on another exchange and watch it rise Smiley

https://mcxnow.com/ etc.

I know everyone's going for cryptsy but there are others that will do it good.
Activity: 98
Seems to me that DEVs are aware of the support behind QQ but have their hands full on another project that they were vested in before the sudden interest in QQ.  Equally likely that they would want to see the price come down a bit to increase their holdings.  There are some consequences to investing in/creating a coin with no premine. Ultimately the community behind these coins is stronger though as the distribution is fair.

I'm still holding.  Chinese interest and code of this coin are too good to not expect a 10x increase in price in near future.

Just so you know... The Dev team is making sure that everything that is developed for VEL is also for QQC.
Have to remember that the current DEV team is different than the person who initially released it.
BUT they are doing their best.

On top of what qqcoins said about the websites  (and they are great updates)

there is the online store...
cryptosmack.com/store
there is the Paper/Brain wallet
there is Dice site coming very soon (waiting for domain to clear)
Slots and 2nd store still being worked on, just having trouble with the DB.

So the only thing that QQC is not getting that VEL is... is an exchange... and well to be honest.. that is not something that the DEV can control anyway.
Exchanges only add coins when they feel like it.
BUT spreading the word in the other forums, and voting for QQC will certainly help a lot!

ALSO... YES, QQC is a great name for the chinese community due to its similarity to other popular chinese culture things.
However this is possibly what is also scaring off the chinese exchanges...
Pages:
Jump to: