Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 37. (Read 187324 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
come on i'll tip you 250QQC  Grin

https://mega.co.nz/#!HgAR3aJC!dE3EiGNzE_ZmCM7IeALAshzgFS5dgDd0UM11Q2v1O4Q

Code:
tar -xjvf 1.bz2
CFLAGS="-march=native -O2 -pipe" ./configure --enable-scrypt
make

Coins here please Tongue

Qdy2srQLHkojrMm7KbhPSZzKup4NzzfJno

I hope that works for you
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
come on i'll tip you 250QQC  Grin
hi guys.

I'm planning mining this coin a little.

I just switched all my rigs on xubuntu and i'm not familiar with it already.

I don't know how to compile the miner and make the miner works. can someone help a little ?

If you can give me a valid link ; and the right commands to compile it; that would be awesome. I'm stuck here that's boring. Grin

Thanks 

*bump*
hi guys.

I'm planning mining this coin a little.

I just switched all my rigs on xubuntu and i'm not familiar with it already.

I don't know how to compile the miner and make the miner works. can someone help a little ?

If you can give me a valid link ; and the right commands to compile it; that would be awesome. I'm stuck here that's boring. Grin

Thanks 
Activity: 434
Hey all, i like it too, but not sure about long live, like a year or so (mining settings dont lure miners after 6 month) or until its rate rise high..

Reading, mining, reading for 3+ month i start to understand WHAT need to be done for coin for its success.  Its settings and PR.

Activity: 560
Look I am not talking bad about QQC, quite the opposite - I like this coin very much and I think it's very good coin. I'm just sharing my thoughts that it's lost chance, lost potential and dev is weak etc. That's all.

I have over 112k QQC and have no deal in bad talking about it, but I'm honest and for now this is fail, but I hope that will be at least in chinese exchange, that's all.

Well I can see that being honest it's not good if you're strong holding something. But it's much much better that spaming around "wow QQC is great etc. (despite almost noboy buys it:)".

but from a few days I can see some bids so it's good, very slowly but good.
Activity: 182
I saw several of your posts in other threads and I can say you have a lot of QQcoins - 100% Smiley I have some too, so keep up the good work Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Can someone send me the HD res for the Logo please?

I will release an updated client once I have the logos. There are several services in store please be patient as we get these live.

One of my biggest concerns is the rewards being so low as to not encourage mining. This will need to be addressed for QQC to survive.

Why aren't you answer my question?
We all know this coin is big FAIL for now (despite it has huge potential;/)  but you even doesn't play good role. Doing almost nothing is sometimes worst than doing nothing.

I think your team hoped taht VEL will succeed, qqc not and that's why QQC is treated like a bastard by Dev. Sad, because of potential;/. For now it's a lost chance, maybe forever.

Still believe in COIN, in fast, name and community (weak now but still good)
but i do not believe in DEV QQC anymore
Good Coin
Bad DEV

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Well, don't see a community actions too.

Great coin needs a good exchange with more chinese coverage, i mean qq coin is really aimed at china more than western markets. Great code and rather rare 30 million only.

How is velocity doing? where is there community, i don't see them on here much but i see them doing things now and then quite a bit. They have helped QQ out quite a bit too.

Hm, why do think that this coin is not a shit? Maybe cause have several hundreds of thousand of it Cheesy

WTF are you talking about fool

This coin had zero premine, the instamine was a clusterfuck with 20 second blocks and i bet nobody got a huge chunk, even the dev that tried to instamine it didn't get much so he dumped the coin.

So you have zero premine , zero instamine, a rock solid code. Is perhaps the fastest coin ever. There do you get it now??

Most of the coins i hate on are totally shit.  They are premined to hell with no ledger, they are instamined successfully by devs and their friends and there are a million scrypt clones already.

QQcoin if you do your research instead of following like a sheep the rest of the retarded noobs on here you would realise that actually this coin is in the top 10 % of the new wave of shite.

I would rather there were NEVER any more coins released after doge .... at least without having a reason.

Yes i own 50K+ of this coin because i like it.  I pick up more on dips.  

Tell me some coins for this last wave that are any better if you like. Try and use some kind of criteria that displays you are capable of reason.

I will release an updated client once I have the logos. There are several services in store please be patient as we get these live.

One of my biggest concerns is the rewards being so low as to not encourage mining. This will need to be addressed for QQC to survive.

We all know this coin is big FAIL for now (despite it has huge potential;/)  but you even doesn't play good role. Doing almost nothing is sometimes worst than doing nothing.

I think your team hoped taht VEL will succeed, qqc not and that's why QQC is treated like a bastard by Dev. Sad, because of potential;/. For now it's a lost chance, maybe forever.

Good Coin
Bad DEV

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Great coin needs a good exchange with more chinese coverage, i mean qq coin is really aimed at china more than western markets. Great code and rather rare 30 million only.

How is velocity doing? where is there community, i don't see them on here much but i see them doing things now and then quite a bit. They have helped QQ out quite a bit too.

Hm, why do think that this coin is not a shit? Maybe cause have several hundreds of thousand of it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Good Coin
Bad DEV

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Activity: 154
just send a request to cryptorush.in to add QQcoin, please do the same! Wink

Good Coin
Bad DEV

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Good Coin
Bad DEV

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Yeah I bet there's a near 100% chance you could get your wallet back with a good recovery utility.

yeah thanks a lot, i do not knwo that it was possible, i have them back... go QQ go  Grin

can' connect the wallet on windows 8 now Sad any ideas ?
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

which logo?

I think, yours

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4420722  this one, with white background.

But may be other, i don't know contest result
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/qqc-logo-contest-for-quick-quick-coin-vote-here-417534

so send hi res yours
I made a mistake and delete the wallet.dat.

I have an adress used with that wallet, and the wallet is encrypted, is there a way to have my coins back or should I just cry ?

thanks if u can help.

Don't write anything on PC and try recuva http://www.piriform.com/recuva
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
Yeah I bet there's a near 100% chance you could get your wallet back with a good recovery utility.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
some recovery utility may help you restore wallet file that might have been accidently deleted on hard drive
I made a mistake and delete the wallet.dat.

I have an adress used with that wallet, and the wallet is encrypted, is there a way to have my coins back or should I just cry ?

thanks if u can help.
Activity: 560

Pages:
Jump to: