Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 61. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
A new North American Pool is up!!
http://qqc.cryptotycoons.com/

1% fee
.1 transaction fee QQC
FAST!
Stable!
Setup through 3rd party to protect miners! -LiveChains

Solid american pool is up and running and looking for hash!

SPECIAL: First 20 MH/s will be set to 0% fee for life!
-this is a manual change, and will take a few minutes to take effect

Come show your American pool some love!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Bill is on chinese exchange http://www.guogao.com/?f=23839

We need the same move in QQC. Wink
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
Finally,good news
adress?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Lemme check my balance) i cant mine from 3.01. so all i have came from buying ) Well, 337 QQC from me, what adress can i send them?
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
@DelA37 your draw added to the logocontest.

How many for your QQCoin's bounty stock for the logo contest ? We got just 1000 QQC for the moment ... Sad
It because several people here like to spam QQC so much!  Roll Eyes  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
QQcoin is the 20th most reading announcement thread in [Alternate cryptocurrencies] Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
As in all teams there was some dissagreement regarding the release of coins, and the team split with QQCoin using and early version of the code. The original QQ releaser had hoped for a quite launch so as to be able to mine as many as possible. Unfortunatley for him QQcoin was a lot more popular than expected, and thus(thankfully) he was able to mine very little, and the majority went to the public. Disheartened by this failed attempt, as you may have noticed, he has been completely inactive and dumped all his mined QQC.

One question: So the greedy QQC publisher gabe the control over this account and forum to the team of VelocyCoin?

I remain sceptical until I see some work. Maybe it is the same guy and want just gather some more QQC as donations...
Activity: 98
Haha... Yes calling them twins is a better way to describe it.
But which is Danny and which is Arnold?
Activity: 182
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

Lol, seems I was right that QQcoin was cloned from Velocitycoin. It is a pity that QQcoin project was started for profit purposes only, hopw it change asap. In Velocitycoin I trust!!!

Well its not a clone. There was source code then the team split up and of it came 2 coins. So no clone. None was right about wich cone is a clone or the orignal. IMHO

Was mentioned that QQcoin uses "early version of the code" that means that Velocitycoin was main project. IMO But I hope both projects will grow and become popular!

Well i never joined the discussion about who was first (qqcoin as it seems now) and wich was a clone (none in my idea because they are brothers (QQcoins was just a little premature Wink) A clone is something with the same code (genetics in real life). And what i can hear they did change code before birth (on at least velocecoin) So thats why i mentioned it Cheesy
As in all teams there was some dissagreement regarding the release of coins, and the team split with QQCoin using and early version of the code. The original QQ releaser had hoped for a quite launch so as to be able to mine as many as possible. Unfortunatley for him QQcoin was a lot more popular than expected, and thus(thankfully) he was able to mine very little, and the majority went to the public. Disheartened by this failed attempt, as you may have noticed, he has been completely inactive and dumped all his mined QQC.

Very interesting

A я выxoдит был пpaв пpo бpaтьeв-близнeцoв!  Grin
Lol seems i was right about twins brothers  Grin

Lol, seems I was right that QQcoin was cloned from Velocitycoin. It is a pity that QQcoin project was started for profit purposes only, hopw it change asap. In Velocitycoin I trust!!!

Well its not a clone. There was source code then the team split up and of it came 2 coins. So no clone. None was right about wich cone is a clone or the orignal. IMHO

Was mentioned that QQcoin uses "early version of the code" that means that Velocitycoin was main project. IMO But I hope both projects will grow and become popular!
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/

Very interesting

Well its not a clone. There was source code then the team split up and out of it came 2 coins. So no clone. No one was right about wich coine is a clone or the orignal. IMHO
Activity: 224
Scrypt-jane  is superior in every way to scrypt. I wish some really good future coins to make use of it.

Very interesting

Lol, seems I was right that QQcoin was cloned from Velocitycoin. It is a pity that QQcoin project was started for profit purposes only, hope this will change for a better ASAP. In Velocitycoin I trust!!!

A я выxoдит был пpaв пpo бpaтьeв-близнeцoв!  Grin
Lol seems i was right about twins brothers  Grin

Haha, you think it was the Winklevos having a lovers quarrel?

Very interesting

I think he meant to say , "...he had hoped for a QUIET Launch..."

From what I know of these things... it was intended to be an announce that then disappeared into obscurity on launch.
Thus making it a fair launch... but without any promoting or bumping... it should have left all the early blocks for easy mining.

BUT Lucky the community is on the ball, noticed the coin and jumped it straight away.

Very interesting

A я выxoдит был пpaв пpo бpaтьeв-близнeцoв!  Grin
Lol seems i was right about twins brothers  Grin
YES!
With such a strong community already, an active DEV team can only mean Success for All!

Very interesting
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Great job qqcoins Smiley We look forward to seeing this coin at a higher level Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: