Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QQCoin- Scrypt Jane, ASIC Resistant, N-Factor, Multipool Resistant - page 64. (Read 187348 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Block 90.000 is nearing! so rewards are getting chopped again
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just was a compliment  Wink good job!  Grin

haha; i know, just teasing Smiley To bad there isn't an angel daemon smiley here, would have been nice Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Just was a compliment  Wink good job!  Grin
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Ahh, dont do it, you just need to advertise it more, just look at pooljunkie, your pools appeared in one day, and he spam advertise his pool like crazy professional seller almost at every page of forum and even more  Grin Grin Grin

I haven't been doing it thát hard  Roll Eyes

The result is there thought! We're NAILING those blocks Smiley
EAC now on cryptsy, so lets bring efforts to get QQC into next train of updates. And we hardly need new block explorer.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

The 2nd, google url does not work for me.
I saw even Dimecoin, Mooncoin, and RonPaulCoin listed on coinmarketcap.com already.

You can access the request form on their discussion thread.  Listing on coinmarketcap.com will definitely boost QQcoin, so please everyone send in your request.
Thanks
Activity: 56
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well, I want to believe that's true. We'll see.
Maybe something big is preparing now in silence, who knows :-)
Activity: 99
Where he said that, curious?
someone PMed him then he replied "they have a very strong develpment team ,and sth to be confirmed balabala"
Where he said that, curious?
if the DEV didnt do any thing about QQC, people will forget it,then die

DEV OR ME, YOU, WE, US... Those who like it.  Why he had to do anything more? He gave us open source instrument.  He may, of course, if he/they want to.
It may make way easier, yes. But without them its not impossible.

So... Grin
the author said they have strong team,lol
 go to sleep.
if the DEV didnt do any thing about QQC, people will forget it,then die

DEV OR ME, YOU, WE, US... Those who like it.  Why he had to do anything more? He gave us open source instrument.  He may, of course, if he/they want to.
It may make way easier, yes. But without them its not impossible.

So... Grin
Low volume, that's all - easy go go down and easy to go up. Now it's down. Soon it'll be up.

You know an exchange web site... what is her name... hum... coin... coinedup... COINEDUMP !

its not true ,coinedup is different with cryptsy,transaction is not carried out in accordance with the price level.
Activity: 448
Merit: 280
Low volume, that's all - easy go go down and easy to go up. Now it's down. Soon it'll be up.

You know an exchange web site... what is her name... hum... coin... coinedup... COINEDUMP !

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
Sure. The N-Factor keeps making the coin more difficult to mine.. soon the coin will be very hard to mine and that makes the coin have more value.

We saw that at AppleCoin too, I made a great profit by mining that coin for a couple of hours Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Great, nice work, thank you.
90.000 is near Smiley

then the price will rise?

btw. why the hell the price at coinedup continual falling?

from about .50 ten days ago too now .11

Be patient. That's all. Many people can forget about qqc for now because of huge number of new coins, they just notice coins which are mostly up in price and/or big hype.

Low price is not big deal for now. It's just because of low volume. Just calculate what price QQC's will be when someone wants to invest 2 BTC or 5 BTC... Maybe there'll be a 10 "someones" Smiley This coin is going to 10000 - 50000.

Well low diff is (weird) good for now. Why? Cause we're very fast going to 90.000 block, reward - 60%, less dumpin'.
Those who's dumping no matter what price is are mostly miners or morons scared of non-short term uptrend.
Pages:
Jump to: