Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 62. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Can i invest during the pre-sale using exchange??
That should be. although it's best to use MEW or something like that. however, the process needs clarification and the token will be distributed according to the deposit amount.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
This project is very interesting, because it is able to facilitate for people who have high creativity in the making of a blockchain-based ebook and game content. This is a project that should be given support in the form of morale and materi.this projec will greatly benefit both sides between the developers and also the creators of content, hopefully this project will be able to reap success later in the sales token .. success always make this project.
promising this project once, many are interested in this project hopefully this will be the beginning to achieve the success of this project. and the team in this project must always be passionate and compact in developing this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
This project is very interesting, because it is able to facilitate for people who have high creativity in the making of a blockchain-based ebook and game content. This is a project that should be given support in the form of morale and materi.this projec will greatly benefit both sides between the developers and also the creators of content, hopefully this project will be able to reap success later in the sales token .. success always make this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I see support and good comments about this project is growing a lot, and I hope with a lot of people who provide support for this project can make all the teams so much excited again to develop the project.
Activity: 238
Qravity  got a 4.4 rating on ICO BENCH. that's a good sign, very rarely anyone can get such a good rating ...

http://i.imgur.com/JAQhBPy.png

Woww thats cool. Good rating on ICO BENCH can give some positive impact to ICO program and good luck for the future. Good job Team.
Of course we only need support by buying, because the sales period will begin soon. and this is suitable as an inexpensive recovery of ETH and BTC portfolios.
they are on many other listings as well!
On a content-creation project like this, it's no need to hurry on hitting the exchanges (especially the big one). What we need is the development result of the project to be totally functionable. If the project works, it's not a hard thing to be listed on a good market.
agree with your response everyone needs good results from developing this project and functioning on target, so it will be easy to get a good market
Activity: 238
which countries will you visit to promote your products?
Activity: 154
How we can monetize that tokens?
Activity: 23
Qravity  got a 4.4 rating on ICO BENCH. that's a good sign, very rarely anyone can get such a good rating ...

Woww thats cool. Good rating on ICO BENCH can give some positive impact to ICO program and good luck for the future. Good job Team.
Of course we only need support by buying, because the sales period will begin soon. and this is suitable as an inexpensive recovery of ETH and BTC portfolios.
ICO Bench is one of the best listing trackers, so congrats for that, probably more people will be aware of your project in the future.
Where can i see your platform?
There is currently an existing platform, but it's still not publicly accessible. As of now, there is no exact date for the release of the beta version. We expect it to be ready in early 2019.

You should think about providing it sooner to the people!
Activity: 112
There is currently an existing platform, but it's still not publicly accessible. As of now, there is no exact date for the release of the beta version. We expect it to be ready in early 2019.
Activity: 8
Good job! im looking forward to any announcements & big news by Qravity
Activity: 504
Merit: 107

On a content-creation project like this, it's no need to hurry on hitting the exchanges (especially the big one). What we need is the development result of the project to be totally functionable. If the project works, it's not a hard thing to be listed on a good market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
If we have a token get us buy something games or download music through tokens that we can in this platform.?
Although accounts are made for content creators and project founders, Qravity is also a marketplace. This means it will provide consumers with top-quality digital content, in a diverse and innovative environment. Unlike developing, filming or music studios, Qravity offers the possibility for creation teams to naturally emerge, even from fringe markets. This creates the ideal setting for fringe niches to be represented and original, diverse content created. Qravity is able to offer a variety of creative content that is absolutely unique.

Finally I get the idea on how the parties elaborate each others. I can't wait to see the MVP coming out.
Activity: 9
Our team is busy meeting with investors and experts at the Blockchain Expo in Amsterdam this week. If you'd like to know more about how we're using blockchain to change the world of entertainment, don't forget to visit our website! http://[Suspicious link removed]/2ygzCfC

You guys are amazing, I saw you on the BEF in San Francisco, and your project is definitely interesting. Keep it up!
Our team is busy meeting with investors and experts at the Blockchain Expo in Amsterdam this week. If you'd like to know more about how we're using blockchain to change the world of entertainment, don't forget to visit our website! http://bit.ly/2ygzCfC

Activity: 13

brand new
Activity: 0
Are you listed on any exchange?
As we are in the initial stages of the project, no, we are not. To help generate interest in the platform, tokens will be listed on selected exchanges six months after the token sale’s closing date. This helps both users and investors.
Oh, i think i'll wait to see where yo're going to be listed first
Activity: 266
If we have a token get us buy something games or download music through tokens that we can in this platform.?
wah, it will be very helpful with the qravity platform is expected to distribution and content development more simple and more useful for consumers and creators.
If it can be downloaded I think it is very useful because we can use this platform by sharing functions
Although accounts are made for content creators and project founders, Qravity is also a marketplace. This means it will provide consumers with top-quality digital content, in a diverse and innovative environment. Unlike developing, filming or music studios, Qravity offers the possibility for creation teams to naturally emerge, even from fringe markets. This creates the ideal setting for fringe niches to be represented and original, diverse content created. Qravity is able to offer a variety of creative content that is absolutely unique.
Pages:
Jump to: