Pages:
Author

Topic: ☄️⚡️☄️[ANN] Qravity ICO| Continuous Creation ☄️⚡️☄️ - page 66. (Read 10891 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
What about the security of user data? Is it going to use KYC for verification?
To protect creator property and maintain platform and community security, Qravity members must provide detailed information that meets Know Your Customer (KYC) ID verification requirements. To complete this process, Qravity is using the secure third-party ID verification service Jumio.

I dont know well about Jumio, but if I may advise, not only verification using ID-Card so add verification using selfie photos and write some words in the paper. It can help to reduce scammers and spammers

Jumio is currently using netverify, which includes the following verifications :
1. ID Verification
Verify customer IDs in real time

2. Identity Verification
Know the true identity of your customers

3. Document Verification
Capture and verify customer documents with ease
If you want to read more, you can visit their website: https://www.jumio.com

more effective than KYC
whether jumio , like  applications
and
whether this system directly approves the verification request
actually KYC is pretty good. some people find it very difficult to use GA. and some people are lazy and boring to clarify over and over again every time when they enter on their account.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
To protect creator property and maintain platform and community security, Qravity members must provide detailed information that meets Know Your Customer (KYC) ID verification requirements. To complete this process, Qravity is using the secure third-party ID verification service Jumio.

I dont know well about Jumio, but if I may advise, not only verification using ID-Card so add verification using selfie photos and write some words in the paper. It can help to reduce scammers and spammers

Jumio is currently using netverify, which includes the following verifications :
1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

more effective than KYC
and

so the Qravity team show his seriousness with filter their investor using third party called jumio right, i think neither kyc or jumio itself has an positive - negative effect..
Activity: 24
Can achievements be earned during the pre-sale?
No, achievements are non-monetary, which means they can not be acquired during the pre-sale. They are acquired by using the platform and participating in projects.
Ok but when are we going to have a chance to participate
We expect a beta version to be ready in early 2019.
I hope it is good you have a reason for us to wait.
Activity: 112
No, achievements are non-monetary, which means they can not be acquired during the pre-sale. They are acquired by using the platform and participating in projects.
We expect a beta version to be ready in early 2019.
Activity: 24
Activity: 82
About Qravity
Qravity provides a space for creative visionaries to collectively develop
original monetizable digital content, including movies, music, games,
e-books, and applications. The platform uses virtual tokens on the
Ethereum blockchain to track digital content creation, distribute project
stakes among creative team members, and bring Qravity-produced
content directly to market. Blockchain technology makes the platform’s
transactions transparent in terms of revenue, product distribution, and
profit sharing.

Generally speaking, Qravity improves collaboration and eliminates
obstacles as producers and creators conceive, develop, and distribute
unique content that consumers crave.

The Qravity platform is a decentralized digital content development and
distribution platform with integrated project management tools, including
asset production and approval, file sharing, and messaging for community
and team communication. Project team members use these features
according to their role. For example, founders can use the platform to
direct their creative teams, while creators can track their progress and
stakes. Upon project completion, Qravity brings the content to market,
making it consumable through its platform, selling rights to distributors,
and selling directly through third-party digital marketplaces like app stores
and streaming services.
Activity: 15
Surely the project will be a great success!

yes, of course, we all hope the project is successful
because the Qravity Platform provides project founders with an efficient way of managing distributed teams, simplifies collaboration and provides creators with sustainable revenue from every project they help complete
Thank you for the support guys!
Activity: 17
What kind of token bonuses do you offer for those who are gonna participate in presales?
For the pre-sale, we will offer 30% bonus!

I was already thinking of investing in your project and your bonus is stimulating me even more. even if someone cannot afford the minimal investment of 0.5 eth, they can wait till the main sale and still get 25% bonus which is also good.
Activity: 238

1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification

more effective than KYC
and
What kind of token bonuses do you offer for those who are gonna participate in presales?
For the pre-sale, we will offer 30% bonus!
Activity: 238

yes, of course, we all hope the project is successful
because the Qravity Platform provides project founders with an efficient way of managing distributed teams, simplifies collaboration and provides creators with sustainable revenue from every project they help complete
Activity: 17
Activity: 16
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
How is Qravity handling potential licensing fees, which have to be paid to artists? f.e. if someone creates a video/movie using music, who has the obligation to pay the artist?
what is the minimum limit for joining ICO program?
For the pre-sale event, we have a minimum investment of 0.5 ETH. As for the main sale, we do not have a minimum investment.

1. ID Verification

2. Identity Verification

3. Document Verification
Activity: 196
What about the security of user data? Is it going to use kyc for verification?

I dont know well about  Jumio , but if I may advise, not only verification using ID-Card  so add verification using selfie photos and write some words in the paper. It can help to reduce scammers and spammers
What about the security of user data? Is it going to use kyc for verification?

Pages:
Jump to: