Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger - page 16. (Read 186351 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 504
Here is an excellent article to read to clear some common misunderstandings about the threat of QC's.

https://medium.com/coinmonks/quantum-computers-pose-a-credible-threat-to-the-security-of-bitcoin-4b1dd65944ca
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
looks like QRL is on a good move
more from that  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

I am very interested in this it really makes me feel interesting
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
So is it dead finally? No github updates, no relevant twitter updates, no medium updates, no shittrex erc20 - mainnet shit conversion, no ledger release, mortals can't install software because it requires messing with python BS. I am guessing that it tanked due to "dev" dump when they got the rest of their "premine" released.

• Re: it's dead finally - Last commit was 14 hours ago , and coingecko would differ in opinion
  • Re: No Ledger release. It's in ledgers hands - the code is there in github
  • Re: Have to use python. For most people using QRL there's desktop wallet clients for Windows, Mac & Linux - all binaries. For the backend, things are moving to golang. As for python I can install a python node just fine and so can many others. If you're having trouble, we can help troubleshoot.
  • Re: No medium/relevant twitter updates. Yes we haven't updated substantially for a bit, that's coming.
  • Re: Guessing it tanked due to "dev" dump. I wont even entertain this..

You continuously state so many provably false things with intent to be malicious towards this project. You know it, and people that have been around this project long enough knows it.

I would not worry about it. Anyone who uses this forum regularly knows he is doom and gloom all the time. It is not just with this project. My guess is if he does not have a bag to shill, that is his default mode. Unless he has evidence to back up what he is saying then they are just empty words.
We are about to begin! Last chance to join the Quantum Resistance so cheap! Whales are on the move!

Activity: 586
Merit: 501
what a terrible decline in price. lost over 50% of its value in 2 months. pathetic.

Cheesy have you seen the state of the markets?

considering i made a hefty profit then yeah, i have.

always the noobs that have made profits during a bear market lmfao.

haha I wanted to make the same comment and you took it from my mouth  Grin
it's an easy game after all!!
copper member
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
So is it dead finally? No github updates, no relevant twitter updates, no medium updates, no shittrex erc20 - mainnet shit conversion, no ledger release, mortals can't install software because it requires messing with python BS. I am guessing that it tanked due to "dev" dump when they got the rest of their "premine" released.

• Re: it's dead finally - Last commit was 14 hours ago , and coingecko would differ in opinion
  • Re: No Ledger release. It's in ledgers hands - the code is there in github
  • Re: Have to use python. For most people using QRL there's desktop wallet clients for Windows, Mac & Linux - all binaries. For the backend, things are moving to golang. As for python I can install a python node just fine and so can many others. If you're having trouble, we can help troubleshoot.
  • Re: No medium/relevant twitter updates. Yes we haven't updated substantially for a bit, that's coming.
  • Re: Guessing it tanked due to "dev" dump. I wont even entertain this..

You continuously state so many provably false things with intent to be malicious towards this project. You know it, and people that have been around this project long enough knows it.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Not trying to sound ignorant but isn't this the project started by the dentist or am I wrong?

Dentists are good at repairing holes. Now you don't want holes in your blockchain do you? /sarcasm off

Dr. Peter Waterland is a surgeon! Also good at repairing holes among other things.

I think he's ultimate goal is to create Quantum Resistant Nanobots for medicine to help the Humankind. Because you know if they get hacked that could be really baaaad for you m'kay?
Activity: 25
what a terrible decline in price. lost over 50% of its value in 2 months. pathetic.

Thats one rare noob I can believe. It's in the noobs post history  Grin

And the noobs assesment of the situation is correct: Pathetic.

It now all depends on the direction of the crypto market if we see another rally during this year and if QRL can now get to certain exchanges since we have mainnet, but I am not sure if the team is ready to pay the price required for such things and theres the competition who will do everything to keep QRL out of such exchanges.

Anyway I think the long term outlook is still good if you can hold it, but we might go back to ICO Price level until anything happens.

haha  Grin basically what you do, is sell all your QRL tokens at 80 cents a pop, buy BAT at 17 cents a pop.

wait.

sell all BAT at 50 cents a pop.

buy QRL at 40 cents.

you do the math, geniuses  Wink

if you can't work under bearish conditions you should stop playing this game.
Activity: 27
Not trying to sound ignorant but isn't this the project started by the dentist or am I wrong?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
Clearly going back to ICO price, sell your bags at the low! Remember, sell low buy high!

Anyone reading this thread and taking trading advice from a random on the internet is going to get screwed over.
Activity: 17
How to send balance in pc. to web tread liqui.io ?
Becouse address not same etc. in pc. address is Q010500... , but in wallate web tread address is 0x8a66c....
Helps.

Thats one rare noob I can believe. It's in the noobs post history  Grin

And the noobs assesment of the situation is correct: Pathetic.

It now all depends on the direction of the crypto market if we see another rally during this year and if QRL can now get to certain exchanges since we have mainnet, but I am not sure if the team is ready to pay the price required for such things and theres the competition who will do everything to keep QRL out of such exchanges.

Anyway I think the long term outlook is still good if you can hold it, but we might go back to ICO Price level until anything happens.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

Activity: 14

I got in around .25-.29c and sold a big chunk when it went to ~$3-4 over Christmas, and bought more between March and April during dips. Not heard much news (anything) which is a great shame, but it's something I do actually believe in as a long term hold, so sitting on it now.

Activity: 14

copper member
Activity: 49
I have just spent the last 3hrs trying to figure out how to get my tokens out with no progress at all!!! the wallet just refuses me to send the coins even if i use an exchange id or an erc20 id can someone please tell me what the hell i have to do to get my coins from my windows wallet to the exchange just to save my sanity this is unreal

Right now QRL is on exchanges as an ERC20, the QRL in your wallet is mainnet QRL (also referred to as Quanta).
Pages:
Jump to: