Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger - page 44. (Read 186351 times)

cau
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Yes quantum resistance comes natively in QRL build from to ground up and in the roadmap you can find features they are adding on the ledger also listed below and ultimately smart contract integration so that anyone can build their DApps on quantum resistant ledger.

- Ephemeral
- PQ secure digital identification
- Blockchain based ultra secure digital ID.
- Leveraging Ephemeral messaging layer with off chain services: PQ secure data channels, PQ secure comms, PQ secure messenger services, PQ secure VOIP, PQ secure VPN. PQ secure provenance and proof-of-existence services.
- Feasibility of smart contract integration.

I couldn't understand other than smart contract integration part.... do you have any tentative timeline for this feature?

Also, if you dont mind curious to know the difference between natively built QR feature and QR feature getting added in later part of the game?

Say for eg., ETH is trying to achieve QR status through Metropolis. At the end of the day, you both will be QR. In what way QRL has edge over ETH being natively built
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
Look at all these shills.

WTF are you still talking about me on this thread? I stopped thinking about this coin a long time ago. You seem to want me to come back and talk about it, but I've given up trying to help the people here.

Could you make up your mind already? You are very confused it's too funny Grin
Activity: 171
Merit: 105

Every project has shills.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
Bookmarked.. shall buy some QRL Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
This project is looks attractive to me and thinks to investment soon,

Below is also the roadmap for features to be implemented after mainnet launch.
https://theqrl.org/roadmap.html

Natively quantum resistant ledger is the perfect platform to build on.

Can you please shed some light on the above statement? Do you mean similar to other platform providers like ETH, NEO... QRL will also act as platform for others to build their projects or DApps?

From the whitepaper and website provided details, other than QR feature I couldn't get the other real world problems that are getting solved with the introduction of QRL.

Any info on the above question will add clarity. Thanks!

Yes quantum resistance comes natively in QRL build from to ground up and in the roadmap you can find features they are adding on the ledger also listed below and ultimately smart contract integration so that anyone can build their DApps on quantum resistant ledger.

- Ephemeral
- PQ secure digital identification
- Blockchain based ultra secure digital ID.
- Leveraging Ephemeral messaging layer with off chain services: PQ secure data channels, PQ secure comms, PQ secure messenger services, PQ secure VOIP, PQ secure VPN. PQ secure provenance and proof-of-existence services.
- Feasibility of smart contract integration.
cau
Activity: 156

Below is also the roadmap for features to be implemented after mainnet launch.
https://theqrl.org/roadmap.html

Natively quantum resistant ledger is the perfect platform to build on.

Can you please shed some light on the above statement? Do you mean similar to other platform providers like ETH, NEO... QRL will also act as platform for others to build their projects or DApps?

From the whitepaper and website provided details, other than QR feature I couldn't get the other real world problems that are getting solved with the introduction of QRL.

Any info on the above question will add clarity. Thanks!
Activity: 6
Just read thru this entire thread.

Really reminds me of the early days of Bitcoin  Grin

Is that you Satoshi Nakamoto?

nope! just someone who was around in 2010.

Activity: 171
Merit: 105

Really reminds me of the early days of Bitcoin  Grin

Seems strange that is first post is comparing QRL to Bitcoin, so possibly Satoshi or an early supporter of Bitcoin. We need to investigate!

Activity: 6

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
I suggest buying now rather than later when mainnet launch is imminent price will soar I am afraid  Grin

when is that supposed to happen?

Mainnet is scheduled for end of December.

Sigh I thought it was going to be a bit sooner but cant say that timing will be bad even. With 2x happening now and BTCG just happen this is messing up the alts. Would be nice to see a healthy alt recovery prior to mainnet.

I say this despite the fact QRL has been pretty solid during these tough times, sign of solid strength!

solid strenght ? we are already 0.6$ and falling

The good thing about "shitcoins" is that they have plenty of potential for growth  Grin Grin I bought just 50$ just to see what happens  Tongue
Activity: 648
Merit: 101
I suggest buying now rather than later when mainnet launch is imminent price will soar I am afraid  Grin

Sigh I thought it was going to be a bit sooner but cant say that timing will be bad even. With 2x happening now and BTCG just happen this is messing up the alts. Would be nice to see a healthy alt recovery prior to mainnet.

I say this despite the fact QRL has been pretty solid during these tough times, sign of solid strength!

solid strenght ? we are already 0.6$ and falling
Activity: 202

Activity: 26

Is this supposed to be minable anytime soon? Or is it already mineable?

Thanks

This does not have proof of work algorithm like Bitcoin which you would be able to mine. This is proof of stake where you can set up a node to support the network even with low power machine like rasperry pi and stake even if you own only one QRL you have a chance at getting rewards for staking, but the more QRL you have the higher your chances will be.

Mainnet is scheduled for end of December there is no staking before that for real QRL only testnet is active at the moment.

You can buy QRL on Bittrex for example if you are interested to try it out https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-QRL

Pages:
Jump to: