Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] QRL - Announcing the Quantum Resistant Ledger - page 46. (Read 186351 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 504
I invested in this project a couple off months ago. It is still so undervalued, but it is getting much more attention now. Cheesy

Congrats on your investment! Just getting started and so under the radar still there is no marketing. Time to get in!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I invested in this project a couple off months ago. It is still so undervalued, but it is getting much more attention now. Cheesy
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
That buy wall on Bittrex. What is going on?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

3000X

Booooooom.

Then straight to the moon.
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/article179971861.html

"Also last month, China announced that it would build the world’s biggest quantum research facility, a $10 billion center in Hefei, capital of Anhui province, with the aim of building a working quantum computer that could break most any encryption within seconds."
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Morning, hep cats. Any thoughts on our suite of exchanges? 

I do wanna spread the load from Bittrex. Now, we've been bounced from Tidex. (Niiiice layout though. Pity.)

Anyone using Liqui?
Activity: 81
Mainnet launch going to $5 , 2018 no idea but a Long term hold.
Activity: 36
I was not aware it was ERC20 compatible.

From Etherdelta, it states: Smart Contract: 0x697beac28B09E122C4332D163985e8a73121b97F

I imported this into Metamask and sent the QRL from the exchange.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
Discord is very active. Go check it out:

https://discord.gg/BheKAZb

Lakeluke_again, why don't you put your QRL on myetherwallet?
Activity: 36
Is there any way to generate a paper wallet, or have a Windows wallet software?
I searched around and could not find much info.
I want to get my coins off the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015
How active is the QRL discord?
mainnet soon?

No never. Altcoiner555 predicted it.
IMZ
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Gonna pop in here regularly now, as I am following the ETH-QRL pair on Bittrex.

IndiaMikeZulu, Western Australia
legendary
x10 in January

At least, but I wouldn't expect much to happen in the mean while. Delaying has never affected a good projects success, ETH was delayed 9 months.
Activity: 41
this is already on the up and up, i got in around 17th july so steady gains and enjoying the ride, cant wait to start staking
Activity: 81
x10 in January
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
mainnet soon?
legendary
Well from what I've gathered over the last few years of crypto, it seems the best and more successful projects are always the ones that have been delayed. When trying to development new technology there will always be bumps in the road and development doesn't usually go as smoothly as the devs always think.
Pages:
Jump to: