Author

Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake - page 285. (Read 525385 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Bounties are always the great way for new user to know more about the project. I guess that a significant number of users stay with the project after bounties ended. Also, i am very surprised because Qtum paid bounties with bitcoin. Usually, new altcoin and ICO has been pay for bounties in your currency.

Yes, mainly all altcoins pay the bounties in their own currency while some prefer paying in bitcoins till their project is not completely launched. I hope they start letting us know how does qtum tokens work in real and how can we trade them on exchanges.

Reading the Q/A sesssion. I'm glad that they received enough funds to make this project work for the next 2-3 years. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
Iconomi made 4x after their release, why don't Qtum make same or even more? Qtum is clearly better than Iconomi, Chronobank and other similar ICO's. Qtum's competition will be against Ethereum. Qtum is offering similar smart contract system but with better ideas. We don't hassle with POW, we go directly with POS.

Here is the important bit of my research. Vitalik is invested in QTUM. We all know that Ethereum is not going to switch to POS ever. QTUM has made their platform compatible with Ethereum's present smart contracts and dapps. So I speculate that a great migration to QTUM will occur simply because it might be more stable, faster and more scalable. The migration will include Vitalik. He will leave Ethereum and declare it a community project.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
Iconomi made 4x after their release, why don't Qtum make same or even more? Qtum is clearly better than Iconomi, Chronobank and other similar ICO's. Qtum's competition will be against Ethereum. Qtum is offering similar smart contract system but with better ideas. We don't hassle with POW, we go directly with POS.

It is funny how people compare Apple and Oranges. Qtum is offering something completely different from ICONOMI and ChronoBank. To say has more potential for growth than both I can argue. I will wait for the whitepaper  and see if it indeed worth the hype, because it seems to be one of the ICOs people are waiting for this quarter since Mainstreet is restricting some countries
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
Sadly, I missed the Q/A session but it was amazing reading the whole session today!
I am happy to see investors are allowed to invest via numerous cryptocurrency!
Also, SpringEmail and Qloha looks great development! Concept of 'master contract' is something, I am fond of reading the @earlz post on Slack! Overall I am really eager for Crowdsale!
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

Bounties are always the great way for new user to know more about the project. I guess that a significant number of users stay with the project after bounties ended. Also, i am very surprised because Qtum paid bounties with bitcoin. Usually, new altcoin and ICO has been pay for bounties in your currency.

I dont think so, when iam still new in jr member, i apply to signature campaign and had no problem with that, and knew bounty after that. Ya i agree with you its so rare for new altcoin paying their bounty with BTC, but its good thing though for most of user who love the bitcoin payment Smiley
They could always pay a small % of the sig campaign earnings in qtum, to make it more popular among bitcointalk posters.
Think what would happen if you got $20 worth of an altcoin from someone, you wouldn't want it to go to waste, so you'd download the wallet, register to an exchange and start checking the price, you would get involved. If you dumped it, your choice, it wouldn't affect the price even if 100 signature posters like you did the same.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256

i think so. Qtum is the finest alternative coin and can compete with any other. Qtum is better than its competitor. They should multiply qtum because it will be the best after it releaeses.
legendary
Activity: 1863
Merit: 1020
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

I dont think so, when iam still new in jr member, i apply to signature campaign and had no problem with that, and knew bounty after that. Ya i agree with you its so rare for new altcoin paying their bounty with BTC, but its good thing though for most of user who love the bitcoin payment Smiley

In new altcoin and ICO, we can have a lot to invest on, we should know what will be the decision of QTUM, but, first of all, this QTUM can have high value. We should invest on QTUM, I think this can be high value on bitcoins. All of the bitcoin will be on their value, Qtum can compete on them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Will we have a signature campaign what pays in Qtum?

yeah I hope it, Qtum will have a payment of campaign with Qtum, since payments with bitcoin is currently running. I really hope when ico started can I get payment signature campaign with Qtum. because it is usual done by another altcoin project, there's always the payment in their coins.

They are actually looking out for the investors if all bounties were paid with Bitcoins.  There are a lot of bounty hunters out there who will pretty much dump their coins/tokens when it is listed on an exchange .  Paying them in Bitcoins means, they will only make the amount they receive.
Bounty are usually only a very small portion of total supply of coin so even if Qtum has a parallel campaign that pays in Qtum to participants and even if all of them would sell their coins,I do not think it much affect the price.

Bounties usually are 1-2 % of the total supply so it will be not affect the price.

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

yeah I hope it, Qtum will have a payment of campaign with Qtum, since payments with bitcoin is currently running. I really hope when ico started can I get payment signature campaign with Qtum. because it is usual done by another altcoin project, there's always the payment in their coins.

They are actually looking out for the investors if all bounties were paid with Bitcoins.  There are a lot of bounty hunters out there who will pretty much dump their coins/tokens when it is listed on an exchange .  Paying them in Bitcoins means, they will only make the amount they receive.
Bounty are usually only a very small portion of total supply of coin so even if Qtum has a parallel campaign that pays in Qtum to participants and even if all of them would sell their coins,I do not think it much affect the price.

Bounties usually are 1-2 % of the total supply so it will be not affect the price.

That is an incorrect statement since exchanges never hold 100% of the total supply.  Developers and investors hold onto quite a bit unless it's a pump and dump coin.  If the trading volume is low, it doesn't take much to dump a coin.  A few bitcoins worth can definitely affect the price. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

They are actually looking out for the investors if all bounties were paid with Bitcoins.  There are a lot of bounty hunters out there who will pretty much dump their coins/tokens when it is listed on an exchange .  Paying them in Bitcoins means, they will only make the amount they receive.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

This is really a good way to go about it because I have seen fine projects come out and immediately after the ICO and one reputable exchange site has listed the next thing is dumping which will drive the coin to a very low end which it might not be able to recover and this same people will be the first to come out and say " its a shit coin' "its just driving low" and all sort of things.
Activity: 406
After launching the ICO , users will have the ability to store their Qtum in a proper wallet or those are going to be tokens that could be stored in Ethereum blockchain like ICONOMI ? If those are tokens , Can we store them at Ledger Nano S ?

this is what im thinking. i also want to invest in qtum even if it is just small amount. i can invest my earning from the campaign if they would just let me. i want to be part of this project and ready to work for them.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
After launching the ICO , users will have the ability to store their Qtum in a proper wallet or those are going to be tokens that could be stored in Ethereum blockchain like ICONOMI ? If those are tokens , Can we store them at Ledger Nano S ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
these craps dont provide me info on slack for translations...
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

I also very much agree. not just the signature just according to me
the article is also great for fb and held campaign.. more famous
Maybe qtum will have the highest levels worldwide
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

Jump to: