Author

Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake - page 299. (Read 525385 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
new dev and new coin Huh
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Qtum is taking Bitcoin Core 0.13, integrating the Ethereum Virtual Machine, and adding an “Account Abstraction Layer” so that existing Etheruem contracts will work on Qtum with minimal changes. The exact way we are integrating the EVM is by adding new Bitcoin Script opcodes, and adding special processing conditions so that when these EVM using transactions are added to the blockchain, they are executed immediately (rather than only when attempting to be spent, as is normal).

Can this be done? They said it was very difficult in my research. But if not, it could have a cultured structure. This makes a lot of difference makes a hope. I completed my preparations to invest.
If they a have professional cryptography and developers they make that easily.And I think this Qtum features if will done its a great help to the crypto community.I hope this project became success.
Activity: 434
this project is absolutely awesome. hybrid of coins from digital currencies. wish this project will be successful as it can help businesses.
We all believe it was , I'm gonna wait until it's ICO , The coin was really promising I think It's value will be much higher than we expected , I see on some websites that Qtum really gets so much support with some real companies , I am really gonna bet with this coin and hoping that can have a little profit from it.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Qtum is taking Bitcoin Core 0.13, integrating the Ethereum Virtual Machine, and adding an “Account Abstraction Layer” so that existing Etheruem contracts will work on Qtum with minimal changes. The exact way we are integrating the EVM is by adding new Bitcoin Script opcodes, and adding special processing conditions so that when these EVM using transactions are added to the blockchain, they are executed immediately (rather than only when attempting to be spent, as is normal).

Can this be done? They said it was very difficult in my research. But if not, it could have a cultured structure. This makes a lot of difference makes a hope. I completed my preparations to invest.
For fisrt he is not post reference about quote, I Just research it then he quoting from link official site of Quantum REFERENCE. I Just would help it's clear, Glad to hear if you interest to join with Qtum project, I believe this will be greats.
I think it will be good to hold a social media campaign that also terpopueler, like fb and also articles. If more and more to write about the positive impact and give qtum also more.
probably almost from all around the world know and will interest project ...
ready to help promote
Activity: 784
Merit: 425

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hopefully this project can meet the expectations of the user cryptocurrency and refining the various weaknesses of all current crytocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
nice information, we will see it
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Unfortunately, the forum http://8btc.com/qtum only available in Chinese, I hope also available in English or other language, so that others can also participate. Qtum always makes me curious, tenants look serious.
You can discuss about qtum in reddit which is completely in english https://www.reddit.com/r/Qtum/
Also you can read about them in english version of 8btc.com here http://news.8btc.com/qtum-blockchain-ported-pos-3-0-to-bitcoin-core-0-13
Thank you for the info. I will see it,to know more

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Unfortunately, the forum http://8btc.com/qtum only available in Chinese, I hope also available in English or other language, so that others can also participate. Qtum always makes me curious, tenants look serious.
You can discuss about qtum in reddit which is completely in english https://www.reddit.com/r/Qtum/
Also you can read about them in english version of 8btc.com here http://news.8btc.com/qtum-blockchain-ported-pos-3-0-to-bitcoin-core-0-13
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Im waiting for giveaways from these newest crypto-currency. This coin will make it to the top Smiley
And i want to read the whitepaper also can the users of mine this coin ?
It looks like POS, so I don't think it can be mine, they have already collected $1 million and I'm sure this project will make it to the top. Wink

Ofcourse the detailed white paper will really help the Qtum project even more. Seeing the $1 million dollar investment in this project till now make we wonder where will the investment to upto in this one. People need a trustable project to invest and this is the one to look forward to.
I don't think that they have already released the english version of whitepaper?

English version will be released in about 3 weeks (https://qtumnexus.slack.com/archives/general/p1485380376000978) or if you can read chinese characters, just take a look at this link http://chainb.baijia.baidu.com/article/587050

three week? still too long, but it cant be helped then, i will wait it because i cant read those chinese character lol, chinese language is hard to understand for like me who not native chinese Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

the forum and the whitepaper are all in chinese, also is the whitepaper

I hope they release the paper and an english version of the forum soon, so people will be less afraid to invest and have less doubts
Activity: 224
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
this project is absolutely awesome. hybrid of coins from digital currencies. wish this project will be successful as it can help businesses.
Yes true, Qtum build with full dedication to produce the best coin with different coins that currently exists. One of the things it is best not to rush to launch the ICO, Qtum seemed really serious work on the mega project. Take a look at it now, the various types of marketing do such as signature campaigns and social media campaigns that are proven paid, surely need huge funds.
correct. they are quite sure removing a very large funds
It seems like each of them had the same experience
hope they add to the bounty campaign again? hhaha
Activity: 70
the website is working fine but the white paper is not yet finished, but it's not a problem, maybe they can release it later before the ICO, what important is the promotional actions done and currently running, it's great to see this project everywhere so the people will be aware of this project.
Yes, I find this thing too, but still not a problem but we are looking forward for that even FAQ so it is not that difficult do for new visitor then.
This is a big boom for 2017!!
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Something i've not seen in this project is if a they're going to give a kind of gift with some coins or something?
~snip~
We will see it soon dude, just wait little longer I guess they made it already and waiting some time to release it to the public Grin, I know the devs in this project are pretty smart to make this idea that the other project doesn't have which makes this project unique.

Activity: 238
Yes true, Qtum build with full dedication to produce the best coin with different coins that currently exists. One of the things it is best not to rush to launch the ICO, Qtum seemed really serious work on the mega project. Take a look at it now, the various types of marketing do such as signature campaigns and social media campaigns that are proven paid, surely need huge funds.
Activity: 116
Something i've not seen in this project is if a they're going to give a kind of gift with some coins or something?

For all those who read me this project will be great, this ICO is reaching limits not seen by other coins and that has not yet come out. A kind of hybrid coin is great, I hope the pages adopt it as a means of payment and go further than ethereum and zcash.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
the website is working fine but the white paper is not yet finished, but it's not a problem, maybe they can release it later before the ICO, what important is the promotional actions done and currently running, it's great to see this project everywhere so the people will be aware of this project.

There is no need to rush the ICO, the team has already received $1 million investment fund, the whitepaper is very important for project like this, the area the team is threading into  still has some skepticism about it, so it will be great for the team to release a detailed technical whitepaper to the public like Satoshi did with Bitcoin.

Ofcourse the detailed white paper will really help the Qtum project even more. Seeing the $1 million dollar investment in this project till now make we wonder where will the investment to upto in this one. People need a trustable project to invest and this is the one to look forward to.
Not only Qtum is trustworthy but it is also very unique project.I think it is the first project that will integrate quantum application into mobile messaging apps like Wechat, WhatsApp, Viber etc.This will help Qtum to be one of the most popukar crypto in future.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
Im waiting for giveaways from these newest crypto-currency. This coin will make it to the top Smiley
And i want to read the whitepaper also can the users of this crypto mine this coin ?

They've started giveaways already. Twitter and signature campaigns are full now. What more do you expect?
Qtum is POS, which is not mineable. Maybe if you think about it like Ethereum after their POS stage, it's similar.
Activity: 114
Jump to: