Author

Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake - page 301. (Read 525385 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 398
Almost everyday new announcements of ICOs & crowdsales pop up like mushrooms after the rain and among all the funny shit, very fast you see that QTUM looks very promising, of course no one gives guarantee but at least you have a ground to think about, you have papers to read and option track the progress. Marketing campaigns are organized very well and payment is stable. So good luck team and hopefully at the end we all gain from this project.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Qtum looks so promising, this coin can be very huge, top 10 maybe in the end of 2017. Still watch this and wait for the ICO starts.
Yes I agree with you I believe that this coin will go out with a bang ! with so much support for this coin even before the ICO will lunch I believe in no time it will be on TOP 10 ! I'm gonna support this coin all way out ! there so much possibilities with this coin and I cant wait to see it with my own eyes !
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
interesting concept. I hope this Ico won´t be overfunded like most of them
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Qtum looks so promising, this coin can be very huge, top 10 maybe in the end of 2017. Still watch this and wait for the ICO starts.
Very huge on what? is their price, volume transaction, or what? With very huge promotion and also through campaign, this is one of awesome alt coins project. It means they are really serious to make Qtum to be best alt coin.
Activity: 331
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/01/the-qtum-project-creates-a-mixture-of-bitcoin-and-ethereum/
wow.
the news are spreading widely.
btw Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa with more than 170m.
In Africa Cryptocurrencies are mostly known and used in South Africa, Kenya and Nigeria.
Bitpesa is located in Kenya with offices in Nigeria.
would be good to get Africa on board Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
so basically this is a more secure and stable smart contract platform?

Activity: 490
Can access qtum official website

Web Page Blocked!

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

URL: qtum.org
Category: Malicious Websites
Server IP: 47.88.57.206

Url blocked by http://www.fortiguard.com/
Activity: 406
Obvious scam.  Save your btc.  Spend it on booze for yourself.  Don't support this scammers addictions.

What are your reasons for saying that? Has a Qtum developer cheated on you? If you read the news that have enough support by different recognized people including the developer of Jaxx. You should give the project opportunity looks very promising.
The truth is you cannot please everyone, if he does not believe with the project we have to respect that but saying it's a scam without any proofs is inexcusable, he is just trying to discourage us from supporting this and making great income in the future.

Never mind that guy.

every alt coins have their bashers, we cant say or please their mind to trust this project. We should just continue to support this project as to show our loyalty the the developers and administrators of this project. We should thank them for letting us work for them.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
Good eye for aiming WeChat which have millions of users now at appstore. Plus, the new game Ragnarok is now using WeChat as their log in account. This things are surely going well. With a lot of users that will be there, a chance to view Qtum have a high percentage considering Qtum coins are circulating there.
Oh! Unfortunately I have no devices to use we chat
twitter reply inadequate to chat
What is the word from them to make facebook?

Since obviously you don't have Google where you're located, I took the liberty and swam the Colorado River to Nevada from Arizona so to conduct a search for you, resulting in ... wait for it ... https://www.facebook.com/QtumOfficial.

"Then I alluded to not having Google access in Arizona and swam a river, when in reality I never learnt to swim."
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
I think QTUM such a great project, It's doing a nice job for us. I hope they will continue and not stopping within the 7th weeks of this project.
It's an awesome campaign, we are so lucky to be one of them, I wish the success for QTUM and for all managers.

we should wish that this project should be successful, as we campaign your project we also wish that this project would be successful we would gladly to continue our service to this project
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Obvious scam.  Save your btc.  Spend it on booze for yourself.  Don't support this scammers addictions.

What are your reasons for saying that? Has a Qtum developer cheated on you? If you read the news that have enough support by different recognized people including the developer of Jaxx. You should give the project opportunity looks very promising.
The truth is you cannot please everyone, if he does not believe with the project we have to respect that but saying it's a scam without any proofs is inexcusable, he is just trying to discourage us from supporting this and making great income in the future.

Never mind that guy.
Activity: 1435
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Good eye for aiming WeChat which have millions of users now at appstore. Plus, the new game Ragnarok is now using WeChat as their log in account. This things are surely going well. With a lot of users that will be there, a chance to view Qtum have a high percentage considering Qtum coins are circulating there.
Oh! Unfortunately I have no devices to use we chat
twitter reply inadequate to chat
What is the word from them to make facebook?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
I am really optimistic about this project and looking forward for it. It also coming at a time when there are not much new things coming up and this will boost with its some of the good features.

Right, we're very optimistic that this project will be success and be great project in 2017.
We know if the Qtum ICO combines blockchain bitcoin and ethereum, I think that's advantages of this project.

Yup one of the most amazing and serious project of 2017. I feel this project is going to be more success than we expected here. The idea is really original and important. In addition, the team behind of this projects is very enthusiastic about their job.

Not to make light of Qtum's fine project, wait till I release my mega-venture (soon), periodically taking breaks from working on it to comment on this board, some (okay, maybe most) posts bordering on me being a lunatic.  Tongue TBC, nice project, Qtum (and don't take anything I've alluded to about OKcoin to heart, Star).
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I would have thought the ICO would be starting pretty soon considering the advertising through sigs, twitter etc has been on over a week.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
I think that Qtum project is very interesting as suggests decentralized app (Dapp) venture that combines the Bitcoin client 0.13, Proof of Stake (PoS), and the Ethereum Virtual Machine can enable smart contract services. For me it is impressing that project could receive $1 million from investors like Fenbushi partner Bo Shen, Ethereum co-founder Anthony Di Iorio, BitFund founder Xiaolai Li, and more. I like Qtum’s idea  that allows decentralized Applications and Smart Contracts to execute as part of a UTXO transaction.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
I am really optimistic about this project and looking forward for it. It also coming at a time when there are not much new things coming up and this will boost with its some of the good features.

Right, we're very optimistic that this project will be success and be great project in 2017.
We know if the Qtum ICO combines blockchain bitcoin and ethereum, I think that's advantages of this project.

Yup one of the most amazing and serious project of 2017. I feel this project is going to be more success than we expected here. The idea is really original and important. In addition, the team behind of this projects is very enthusiastic about their job.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
So should we expect seeing an ICO any time soon or what ? I don't see the usability of advertising and opening a thread here unless there is an actual working product or you need funding for the upcoming months.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
Qtum will be used for shopping with Wechat.
It will be a very useful Coin if they make it usable.
 At the same time the similar application can be removed in other programs. Qtum can grow even stronger by increasing competition.

Of course this is my opinion. hope i didn't misunderstand.  Cheesy Cheesy
Jump to: