Author

Topic: [ANN] (QTUM) - A Scalable Smart Contract Platform w/ Proof of Stake - page 323. (Read 525257 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
i saw your project have a couple campaign to increase the attention from Bitcoin enthusias, and a couple cryptocurrency media report your project this is a good sight for develope this project.

yes i also in favour of this that this is a good sight for develop this project
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
QTUM looks very interesting. How will it compete with Ethereum and Lisk?
Don't think it is strictly out to compete with Ethereum, guess it is seeking to fill the void. From what I can make from its articles, I think it has the making of a bridge between the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum - more or less a hybrid of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Given the strength, acceptability, capitalization, in fact, the antecedents of the two, I think we are at the threshold of a new frontier, only pray if all get well coordinated.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
QTUM looks very interesting. How will it compete with Ethereum and Lisk?
Activity: 227
Merit: 100
QTUM is a Chinese team, cool, maybe next Antshares? ANS is the best ICO/altcoin project in China so far, maybe QTUM will surpass ANS?
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
What is the bounty for a translation?
I am asking because I could do Romanian translation (if you need it), just my time is quite tight these days, so I want to know if I should bother.
The current translation a newbie has advertised here is a Google translate, so please let me know if you need a better one.
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
We found a quote from one of our backers, Anthony Di Lorio.  I believe he was an Ethereum Founder and started the Jaxx wallet system:

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/what-experts-are-predicting-for-2017-in-bitcoin-and-blockchain-tech-cm728966

Looks very good, looks like QTUM is gaining alot of attention currently. Just wait untul launch, that is when there will be even more attention. Cool
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
I see Qtum is entering into new technology where users can acquired mobile telecommunication platform which will lead to generation technology, many such aspects should be develop to overcome other backward problems in mobile technology. I see more developments from you side.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
I've heard of banks and others in the financial sector exploring various means to leverage blockchain technology in financial transactions.

If this succeeds you could beat all of them to the market, and be the first to implement something capable of competing with apple's point of sale service, which would be very impressive.

I applaud your efforts and look forward to seeing progress on this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
People.... The Ico will come..  Grin
It s planned for March..

Rushing never helped.... I think Qtum strategy is remarkable..
Small portion of marketing.. Information released in small dosages, that investors and curious people can follow and make up their mind properly..They aren´t misleading nobody, what happens a lot, in the Altcoins world with scammy Icos.

A lot of big investors will jump in this Ico...
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
This could be the next great Alt Coin with all the supports its getting and it has as well its own community. these looks promising Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Is there an ICO for this? if yes, what's the plan?
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Activity: 108
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
i saw your project have a couple campaign to increase the attention from Bitcoin enthusias, and a couple cryptocurrency media report your project this is a good sight for develope this project.
Activity: 1414
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
We found a quote from one of our backers, Anthony Di Lorio.  I believe he was an Ethereum Founder and started the Jaxx wallet system:

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/what-experts-are-predicting-for-2017-in-bitcoin-and-blockchain-tech-cm728966

Yeah, he is one of the people that makes me take this project serious, I know Anthony Di Lorio is a good guy and always committed to whatever he lays his hands on.

I will like to know what significant role is Anthony Di Lorio going to play in this project or you are just using his name for marketing and promotion of your project
Very good!!! If it is true. better added again for the campaign.. If only twitter, there was not much that could help promote qtum and dampaknnya is also a bit. as a result did not reach the target in want.
It would be nice if there were a campaign blog and fb
Activity: 116

Yeah, he is one of the people that makes me take this project serious, I know Anthony Di Lorio is a good guy and always committed to whatever he lays his hands on.

I will like to know what significant role is Anthony Di Lorio going to play in this project or you are just using his name for marketing and promotion of your project

Exactly, this Qtum seems very good project with tons of review by TRUSTED people like Anthony Di Lorio. I hope Anthony add Qtum Coin to Jaxx wallet i'm already using it, i think Anthony is possible one kind of partner of Qtum or it's only a review?
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Activity: 722
Merit: 259
Our Qtum Community Wechat channel is maxed out at 500 members, for an invite to our 2nd channel, please join our slack:

https://qtumslack.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Qtum is good coin and good popularity
but why qtum not open ico selling, i think if qtum coin open ico selling
much investor interest buy qtum coin
Activity: 952
Goodluck to Qtum I'll know this project will become succesful and it's really promising and congratulation in advance Qtum team for this wonderful project.
Jump to: