Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 12. (Read 5424 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
Are all the tokens and stakes distributed already?
yes, you should check if you get them, I have them already
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Are all the tokens and stakes distributed already?
Recently, I notice a lot of projects with the prefix "quan" everyone thinks that the idea with quantum computers will flood the market? I think the developers of such projects are very mistaken
Quantum computers will not "flood" the market but even a single powerful quantum computer poses such a threat to encryption and crypto currency that the markets are scrambling to solve this well before it hits.
you are working hard to get a solid project, I believe in it and I stay tuned to your progress
I think that we should still buy tokens. The project may have many followers on the part of the government, who are looking for ways to control the cryptocurrency market. at least the hype he will definitely create.
In July will be another token sale and we will be able to buy golden tokens during this sale, don't worry
Quantum1Net advisor David Garrity talks quantum computing and Quantum1Net on Yahoo Finance.

https://gvaresearch.com/david-garrity-on-yahoo-finance-qua…/
It is a very interesting article, I stay tuned to your advances
Quantum1Net advisor David Garrity talks quantum computing and Quantum1Net on Yahoo Finance.

It is a very interesting article, I stay tuned to your advances
any airdrops and or bounties available?
bounty thread is already over, but you can join to their telegram group to keep informed
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
I think that we should still buy tokens. The project may have many followers on the part of the government, who are looking for ways to control the cryptocurrency market. at least the hype he will definitely create.
Activity: 27
any airdrops and or bounties available?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Recently, I notice a lot of projects with the prefix "quan" everyone thinks that the idea with quantum computers will flood the market? I think the developers of such projects are very mistaken
Quantum computers will not "flood" the market but even a single powerful quantum computer poses such a threat to encryption and crypto currency that the markets are scrambling to solve this well before it hits.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

I already have my stakes, thanks sir

.@GVAResearch on @YahooFinance: "#Quantum encryption and #quantumcomputing are increasingly becoming a viable option for use." (see @Quantum1net)
New token: Quantum1Net - A quantum safe data transmission platform https://t
okenmarket.net/blockchain/ethereum/assets/quantum1net/ … /cc @Quantum1Net
I read in the telegram group that they are distributing the tokens today, does anyone know if that is true?
yes, they are distributing them, I have got already my stakes of the bounty campaign
I have my stakes of the bounties too
I read in the telegram group that they are distributing the tokens today, does anyone know if that is true?
yes, they are distributing them, I have got already my stakes of the bounty campaign
I am going to check if they paid me already, thanks
I think quantum is a good project with a strong team and this will success
Activity: 322
why do you think that?
Activity: 381
Pages:
Jump to: