Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 13. (Read 5424 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Don't miss the possibility to take part of this promising project with a lot of possibilities for developers
Activity: 448
why do you believe in your project?
I think quantum is the future of computering and this project is strong with a good team and a lot of good partners and this will be the base of their success
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
“It is the maturity of today’s silicon-photonics that allows us to scale up the technology and reach a large-scale integration of quantum circuits,” said Dr Jianwei Wang.
Progress halts for no one, Quantum supremacy is coming.
#Quantum #Quantum1Net
I think future technology will be based on quantum and for that reason this project will success
I read in the telegram group that they are distributing the tokens today, does anyone know if that is true?
yes, they are distributing them, I have got already my stakes of the bounty campaign
I read in the telegram group that they are distributing the tokens today, does anyone know if that is true?
Merit: 101
I believe in this project because I think it is strong and wellbuilt one with a solid basic doing by a experienced team and I think it will be successful
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
“It is the maturity of today’s silicon-photonics that allows us to scale up the technology and reach a large-scale integration of quantum circuits,” said Dr Jianwei Wang.
Progress halts for no one, Quantum supremacy is coming.
#Quantum #Quantum1Net
Does anybody know when will be the golden token sale?
The Gold token is slated to roll out in July, info will be sent out well in advance.
do you plan to get more partners before the golden token sale?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
The Gold token is slated to roll out in July, info will be sent out well in advance.
As the roadmap says it will be in July, but first we will be able to premining them
What are you doing now about the quantum project?
I presume they are preparing everything to create golden tokens
What are you doing now about the quantum project?
any update today?
you should check their twitter and facebook
I saw it in their telegram group, i don't know if they published something in other sites
Activity: 322
Pages:
Jump to: