Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 22. (Read 5424 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
#Quantum1Net reaches private sale soft cap!
Yes, the soft cap of 3.500.000 € has been reached. After this news we expect to have an exchange listing Silver Tokens in a few days: the token sale is coming to an end on March 9th and it would be good to know something by then.
what is the use of silver tokens apart of convert them in golden tokens?
Activity: 448
Yes, the soft cap of 3.500.000 € has been reached. After this news we expect to have an exchange listing Silver Tokens in a few days: the token sale is coming to an end on March 9th and it would be good to know something by then.
is there any bonus in this last week of token sale?
Nope, you don't get any bonus during the last week of token sale. You send one ETH you get 1000 Q1S.

What is their hard cap on this silver token sale?
Soft Cap: 3,500,000 EUR
Hard Cap: 15,000,000 EUR
Token Supply: 30,000,000 Q1S
ALL UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED
thanks for the information, guy,
Do you think they reach their hardcap?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Nope, you don't get any bonus during the last week of token sale. You send one ETH you get 1000 Q1S.

Oh thanks, anyway i am going to invest in this projet because i think it will be succesful
Más
"For public key cryptography, the damage from quantum computer will be catastrophic"
Help #Quantum1Net secure communication against quantum attacks, buy #Q1S

Mind The Gap -- How Quantum Computers May Leave Today's Online Services Vulnerable via @forbes
Merit: 101
Are you looking for more partners for golden tokens sale in JUly?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

Soft Cap: 3,500,000 EUR
Hard Cap: 15,000,000 EUR
Token Supply: 30,000,000 Q1S
ALL UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED
Merit: 101
Less than a week to this silver token sale finishes
What is the hash power of 1 Token? thanks
What do you mean with this?

I think he is asking for the value of the token in ETH
this information is in their site
I am going to check it

this information is in their site
Activity: 322
Merit: 0

Activity: 350
Merit: 0
Quantum Machines will have important practical applications within five years — far earlier than once thought.
#Quantum1Net

Get Ready — Quantum Computing Is Finally Here http://www.ozy.com/fast-forward/get-ready-quantum-computing-is-finally-here/83774#.WpPv1G1A1qw.twitter … via @ozy
this seems very interesting, I am going to read it
First was the private silver token sale, and this is the silver token sale. Golden token sale, that i presume is the main sale, will be in July, so we will see if the project will success more or less, by the moment they are working hard in the project that just begins

Oh! they are taking 4 months for crowd sale and I never checked the website till now when they are going to start their crowdsale. Are you sure it will be in July? Let me look at their website how long they are going to take to conduct the ICO.

More or less correct, this initial Silver Token sale is a way for us to bring i the necessary capital to establish the infrastructure to be able to provide the Gold Coin in a few months time Smiley
You who supported us in this Silver sale will receive preferential access to our limited Gold Coin sale as well as a bonus upon conversion. 
I presume they have a lot to do before launch the golden token
Having a solid and successful project needs a lot of work, so I don't care wait four of more months for the next step

All of this information is public and you can verify it yourself, don't take my word for it.

We understand the concern but don't worry, we are here and monitoring the thread.
Our public ICO is just a part of the funding we are bringing in, we run private seeds as well as negotiations regarding stocks in Quantum1Net as well.
We currently have secured enough funds to continue the project as planned and as such there is no reason to worry.
I think this is a good and solid project and it will be successful
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
First was the private silver token sale, and this is the silver token sale. Golden token sale, that i presume is the main sale, will be in July, so we will see if the project will success more or less, by the moment they are working hard in the project that just begins

Oh! they are taking 4 months for crowd sale and I never checked the website till now when they are going to start their crowdsale. Are you sure it will be in July? Let me look at their website how long they are going to take to conduct the ICO.

More or less correct, this initial Silver Token sale is a way for us to bring i the necessary capital to establish the infrastructure to be able to provide the Gold Coin in a few months time Smiley
You who supported us in this Silver sale will receive preferential access to our limited Gold Coin sale as well as a bonus upon conversion. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 12

All of this information is public and you can verify it yourself, don't take my word for it.

We understand the concern but don't worry, we are here and monitoring the thread.
Our public ICO is just a part of the funding we are bringing in, we run private seeds as well as negotiations regarding stocks in Quantum1Net.
We currently have secured enough funds to continue the project as planned and as such there is no reason to worry.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Pages:
Jump to: