Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 26. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Hello ppl!

Regarding the interview at bloomberg radio. It got moved to next week, Friday the 2nd of March at 11:45 am ET instead, so we will have to wait until then Smiley Meanwhile you can enjoy this one: https://twitter.com/GVAResearch/status/966034366781640705
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Can we heard the interview online? Do you have any link?
what was the interview about?
Activity: 350
Can we heard the interview online? Do you have any link?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Do you plan to publish an article or something like this of the interview?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
i think this project is very strong and will be succesful. i stay tuned to any update

Thank you for the support! Tomorrow we will have a team member talking on Bloomberg radio Smiley
What time will it be?
what time in UTC is the equal of the time of the interview?
I think the interview was already
How did the interview go?
Activity: 350
the update is welcome and its of recent, been running the twitter campaign for some time now, no reward before the new update which say that one should make 14 posts/reweets.
i think the things of the bounty campaign you should post them in the bounty topic
Maybe he must send a PM to the bounty manager
Activity: 434
the update is welcome and its of recent, been running the twitter campaign for some time now, no reward before the new update which say that one should make 14 posts/reweets.
i think the things of the bounty campaign you should post them in the bounty topic
i think this project is very strong and will be succesful. i stay tuned to any update

Thank you for the support! Tomorrow we will have a team member talking on Bloomberg radio Smiley
What time will it be?
what time in UTC is the equal of the time of the interview?
what is the differnce between silver and gold? was there any pre sale? whats the total supply of tokens?
there was a private presale, and now there is the silver token sale that finishes on 28 February
With some new additions to the team, the team members has been updated on the front page!
I already know the team but not the new additions, where can I find more information about them?
How is it possible to get in touch with people who are responsible for marketing and PR in your team?
try to talk with them via PM or  in the telgram group
Merit: 101
what is the differnce between silver and gold? was there any pre sale? whats the total supply of tokens?
you can find all the information about silver and golden tokens and their difference in the yellowpaper
Activity: 42
How is it possible to get in touch with people who are responsible for marketing and PR in your team?
Activity: 84
Activity: 56
Does anybody know how is going the token sale?

The token sale is going very good. We have good attention from Institutional investors and other similar entities. These types who don't bother with cryptos or ETH transfers and wallets, and uses more traditional means such as bank wires. These won't show up in the smart contract until it is finalized and we are currently working on a counter that accounts for both our public sale and private investors.

I saw you mention that in your Telegram, it gives me absolute confidence that this will succeed.
Very bullish project this.  Wink

Glad to hear that.

David Garrity, Senior Advisor at Quantum1Net will be interviewed on the Bloomberg radio at 11:45am ET tomorrow. Make sure to tune in! Smiley

https://www.bloombergradio.com
what time is ET?

Eastern American time, Basically the time in New York! Smiley
Thanks, I stay tuned to this interview
Less than a week for the finish of the sale, we must to invest now if we can be part of this project
Activity: 322
Does anybody know how is going the token sale?

The token sale is going very good. We have good attention from Institutional investors and other similar entities. These types who don't bother with cryptos or ETH transfers and wallets, and uses more traditional means such as bank wires. These won't show up in the smart contract until it is finalized and we are currently working on a counter that accounts for both our public sale and private investors.

I saw you mention that in your Telegram, it gives me absolute confidence that this will succeed.
Very bullish project this.  Wink

Glad to hear that.

David Garrity, Senior Advisor at Quantum1Net will be interviewed on the Bloomberg radio at 11:45am ET tomorrow. Make sure to tune in! Smiley

https://www.bloombergradio.com
what time is ET?

Eastern American time, Basically the time in New York! Smiley
Can i hear this interview on line?
With some new additions to the team, the team members has been updated on the front page!
Are the new additions in your website?
Pages:
Jump to: