Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡ - page 33. (Read 5449 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
General news about quantum computers:

• Unique material found for quantum computer. Scientists from Jena, Karlsruhe and Moscow have taken an important step on the way to becoming a quantum computer: They found the world's first metamaterial whose light transmission at -273 °C can be precisely controlled.
  • IBM recently launched an online access to a superconductor-based quantum computer with 20 qubits.
    Link for the Web Services from IBM.

But this is just a discussion thread, I just really hope there will be a cooperation with IBM, but recently I'm not sure about what's ongoing, would be great if a Team Member would make a statement about this.

We have no official statements about collaborations with IBM. We do have very interesting partnerships that is to be announced later as we are currently working under a NDA with those organisations.
when will you app. Announce new partners?

We can not say when that is to be announced - We want to do it as soon as possible of course , as we are proud of these partnerships and collaborations. But as we are currently working under a NDA, it has to be at a later stage.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

• Unique material found for quantum computer. Scientists from Jena, Karlsruhe and Moscow have taken an important step on the way to becoming a quantum computer: They found the world's first metamaterial whose light transmission at -273 °C can be precisely controlled.
  • IBM recently launched an online access to a superconductor-based quantum computer with 20 qubits.

But this is just a discussion thread, I just really hope there will be a cooperation with IBM, but recently I'm not sure about what's ongoing, would be great if a Team Member would make a statement about this.

We have no official statements about collaborations with IBM. We do have very interesting partnerships that is to be announced later as we are currently working under a NDA with those organisations.
when will you app. Announce new partners?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10

I stay tuned to your publications then

Activity: 434
Any new today? Have they get any progress?
Activity: 322
Merit: 0

I hope they get IBM partnership too
Activity: 210

Quantum computers is getting more and more attention, happy to see more quantum related icos out there. Do you have newsletter?
Did you see thar IBM are making updates in quantum computers?
Merit: 101
Quantum computers is getting more and more attention, happy to see more quantum related icos out there. Do you have newsletter?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Is quantum a real threat anyway? I mean if you take a look at btc, one would have to break 3 different algorithms to get from btc address to public key and then to priv key.
Granted, public keys may be visible on the blockchain but there is a very looong way to get to the private key. Once one hash is broken there would be a lot of publicity and breaking
other two would not happen before btc community would switch to other hashes. 

At least that is how I see it after spending quite some time on the subject but happy to hear an educated view.
We at Quantum1Net are happy to announce that David Garrity has joined our team!

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/quantum1net-strengthens-company-new-advisor-david-m-garrity-cfa/
What will be his rol in the team and in the project?
It is a good question and i Like to know it to because i see in their linkedin profile he has got a lot of experience
People stop shilling this one, there is token burn involved for unsold Q1S initial tokens. Wink
But the first token sale doesn't finish already
I think i read they won't burn them, they will distribute them

Soft Cap reached days ago. If you reach hard cap also then nothing is left to burn  Grin
Lower the supply so price can rise up quickly. Wink Wink

I guess you haven't gone through whitepaper, second round is bitcoin fork with quantum security(aptly named gold token) and silver token holders are entitled to gold token (1:1.2 ratio) . So whatever burn happens initially is important, second round is gold anyway.
Activity: 350
Hello people!

Check out our latest article about Convertible Tokens

In a previous article we briefly explained the concept behind a convertible note and how Quantum1Net has applied the same concept in our convertible token. Since we are the first ICO ever to use a convertible token it is important to explain not only the how but also thr why, as the concept appears somewhat alien to some people in the cryptocurrency and ICO community.
I am very interested in this so i am going to read the article, thanks
Activity: 322

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/quantum1net-strengthens-company-new-advisor-david-m-garrity-cfa/
What will be his rol in the team and in the project?

COngratulations, i am going to read their linkedin profile to know more about this
A partnership with IBM would be awesome. IBM has introduced new quantum computers to the public. Instead of only 5, they now have 16 and 17 qubits. But this is an information from March 2017. IBM is currently really leading the way in this respect.
Are they trying to have IBM as partners?

I don't know, a statement from the dev group about this would be great.

IBM has created a 50 qubit computer lol, i say the quantum thread is real

IBM created a quantum computer that handles 50 quantum bits, or qubits. The company is also making a 20-qubit system available through its cloud computing platform.
Definitely yeah! We should try getting in the IBM Q Network, that would be a huge deal!

"Bringing quantum out of the lab and into the world. IBM Q Network is a worldwide community of leading Fortune 500 companies, academic institutions, and national research labs working with IBM to advance quantum computing and explore practical applications for business and science."

Aiming this would be tremendous!

There's also a way to become a partner: https://www-01.ibm.com/marketing/iwm/dre/signup?source=MAIL-power&disableCookie=Yes
If they get IBM as partner the project will grow a lot
Activity: 210
People stop shilling this one, there is token burn involved for unsold Q1S initial tokens. Wink
But the first token sale doesn't finish already

Soft Cap reached days ago. If you reach hard cap also then nothing is left to burn  Grin
Lower the supply so price can rise up quickly. Wink Wink

I guess you haven't gone through whitepaper, second round is bitcoin fork with quantum security(aptly named gold token) and silver token holders are entitled to gold token (1:1.2 ratio) . So whatever burn happens initially is important, second round is gold anyway.
Pages:
Jump to: